I'm a fatass. But I don't think I'm too far past redemption yet. I'm 5,8 230lbs. Will I have lose skin if I lose it all?

I'm a fatass. But I don't think I'm too far past redemption yet. I'm 5,8 230lbs. Will I have lose skin if I lose it all?

seems like it

>5'8
Far beyond, m8.

What's my height got to do with it? I don't care that I'm shorter

a little bit probably
Dont let that stop you from being the best you you can be

You're right, you're not that far gone. I don't think you'll have loose skin if you do it slowly, over a year.

are you sure it's only 230?

Yeah I weighed recently

m8, I'm 6'2" was 230lbs at my heaviest, all lard no muscle. I have loose skin for days. Feels good to be able to run for an hour and do 20+ pullups though so still worth it.

Wow that's suprising for that height and weight. But yeah it will be worth it I used to be pretty fit.

ye I probably hit the shitty skin jackpot. Stretchmarks all over as well.

Yeah true genetics play a role. Age as well I think? I have stretchmarks but only on one side. No idea why.

I was about the same height/weight/condition at my heaviest. No loose skin, though from the sounds of things I never got as light as you did.

Shit's pretty variable.

I was 6' at 230lbs at about 25% body fat and i felt disgusting you are about 40% body fat and you don't get that fat without an extremely bad attitude to your body and self esteem. If you genuinely want to fix things you need to do it now.

I know I know what I need to do and I know I look awful

stomach inches?

I started at 360 and i'm now 260 and i think your gut is bigger than mine

I have no idea in inches I'm around 115cm

I'm pretty sure you're gonna be fine and will only have stretch marks (which no one gives a shit about)

If I were you I'd start lifting heavy and often, and eat a lot

Thanks man I think Iv eaten enough! But maybe more protein and healthier.

How fast can you usually lose without lose skin? I've been losing about 2lbs a week on average. Heaviest I've ever been was 208 at 5'6"

depends on person, age and how long you have been fat. if you were fat for many years then it's possible that your skin has lost most of its ability to recover after being stretched out and you will have loose skin after you lose weight no matter what you do.

if you want to minimize that i'd go with 1-2 lbs/week at most.

shit, I've been drinking a gallon of water a day to keep my skin hydrated but I've been fat (not this fat) my whole life. I'm 21. I think I might get some then. this was me at my heaviest so I'm probably screwed.

Same here man. 21 and was you weight at 5'5 so I looked even worse than you were a few months ago. I still look like ass but I only ate less and jogged a bit. 20 to 30lbs does make a difference. I can't afford the gym right now but most weight loss comes from diet anyways

You may have alittle loose skin, but I dont think it wil be much. Maybe not if you lose weight slowly, like 0,5kg pr week and lift on the side.

Nice to know I'm not alone! I'm hoping that maybe some muscle mass will fill out loose skin in the likelihood that there is some. Good progress man and yeah I've only lost about 14 pounds so far but I can already see it in my face and arms a little.

Im 5'8 , was 180lbs and now im 135lbs
I have loose skin but not that much

what's worse, having some temporary loose skin or a heart attack?

You just look like a powerlifter

I went from 230 to 155 with no loose skin but im 6'2"

Maybe some stretch marks, but you have to be nearly morbidly obese in order to get loose skin

Haha I will take that as a compliment. I do lift I just have an awful diet.

you mean morbidly obese bmi range? 5'8 @ 230 is a BMI of 35, which is pretty close to morbidly obese

or do you mean "extreme weight loss" morbidly obese

I think chubby guys like you are cute.
It's great to cuddle with.

The second one, you should be fine

i'm a different guy. i peaked 5'10 @ 280, which is in morbidly obese range (40.2). i'm down 30 pounds, but it's too early to tell long-lasting effects

guess i'll just have to keep going to see