What does Veeky Forums wear?

What does Veeky Forums wear?

Other urls found in this thread:

loropiana.com/en/eshop/trousers-lech-cashmere-jersey/p-FAF9284
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a shirt, a tshirt, pants and shoes with socks

Same. Adidas sambas for my shoe. Dark pants, plain dark shirt.

A suit made of muslim foreskin.

only plain shit
plain shirt
plain jeans/khakis
sneakers

used to be into fashion but stopped caring after a few acid trips

Size L t shirt.
Black jeans
Black simple shoes or Dr Martens boots.

pajamas/sweat pants with a tshirt

i only care about comfort

A shirt that fits, some pants (usually jeans) that fit, occasionally a sweat shirt/jumper/jacket that fits, socks that fit and shoes that tend to be a sore too big because I have fairly wide feet.

How do I get those arms?

Normal clothing. I don't need any fancy faggotry.

>wearing sweatpants/pajama pants in public
You people sicken me. I assume you smell like garbage and live in your own filth. Fucking dress yourself you piece of shit

Wool sweater/ hoodie and sweatpants or jeans

Shoes nike airforce 1 or some nike running shoes that i have

I dont really go anywhere except the gym and school so its fine

your problem not mine bro

a hatchet

Anyone know where to get a pic related field jacket that's semi fitted for someone with really broad shoulders? The ones I find are either fitted for dyels with girl body's or waaaaay to big to the point of making me look ridiculously square.

Cargo shorts/pants
graphic tee
billed beanie
knee socks
chucks
and a sleeve if i play ball for cardio.

flex in front of a mirror

>socks

you're better than everyone

>wearing clothes

a couple of chinups

Just flex your 'cep

This. I may or may not have a shirt on over the t shirt.

Since I almost never leave the house except to go to the gym typical wear is:
Gym t-shirt (breathable light weave shirt with minimal graphics)
Levi Jeans
chucks
beanie
pull over hoodie
If it's particularly cold, I throw my old gray corduroy Sherpa jacket over my hoodie

Non-gym related casual outings only slightly vary
various t-shirts, maybe throw on a flannel shirt, or switch out chucks for boots

When I actually have to dress nice, either for parties, or special occasions (like 2-3 times a year, tops) I like to think I clean up okay

honestly it sounds like you're deformed and need to give up and accept looking like a square. Still more decent and dignified than those roided meatheads trying to fit in size m slim clothes

I dress like a bland commie.
Sieg Heil though.

>wearing a vest
It's not 2011 anymore

This isn't Veeky Forums, but...

Adidas ultra boost sneakers
Black uniqlo sweat pants
A long sleeve dark blue uniqlo heattech shirt
A black tank top underneath

Keep it simple. No need to be too flashy. The important thing is that I feel comfortable in my clothing and it's good quality for the most part.

Not that guy. But vests are ok. That tie needs to go though. It's pretty lame brah.

kek

Thin ties is where it's at

That suit does not fit you well at all.

Consider getting a tailored option. At least, shorten your trousers.

This. Get a nice Hermes. Treat yoself.

>blue suit with brown shoes
Yikes bro

that's actually the correct color combo, his jacket is way too long though

Same stuff I wore growing up in a 90s trailer park. Never grew out of it but eh it works.

K, but I like vests, thanks

>dubs of peace and prosperity confirmed
ok, I'll never let my normie friends pic out a tie for me over messenger ever again, or at the very least I won't let a hand-me-down-tie be one of the options

I have two thin ties, one black, one red, rest are hand-me-downs because I didn't really start caring about how I dressed until about a year ago

k, but the pants came un-hemmed; I got the whole thing tailored the same day I bought it- sleeves shortened to show the right amount of cuff, waist taken in for dat v-taper; the works, and I know I didn't get a crappy job done, since I live in SF, and found the best rated tailor I could find online, so I'll chalk it up to it just being wrinkly from me taking this pic at the end of the night after moving around in it and dancing and what not, and also the awkward pose/angle so I could get my shoes in the shot
back-flap stops right over my ass- it's fine

you don't know shit about anything

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh

carefully

Get out of here with your stolen valor

You guys need to start wearing henley thermal shirts for the winter. Perfect gains shower and very comfy.

that shit will get you b&

just get a leather jacket and take it to a leather shop to get it fit.

field jackets are nice but I doubt you use all the pockets

leather jackets are nicer looking, just as warm, last longer and smell good.

they also offer more protection from road rash

>all these excuses

If you have room to do what you're doing with your right hand, your pants don't fit properly. They don't need to be skintight but what you're doing looks ridiculous.

Also the tips of your shirt collar need to be pressed, they look like dogshit. And your tie is ugly and a vest is super tryhard unless you're at a very formal event. Jacket and shoes look good though.

Only thing i need more money for is nicer sweats... Been eyeing Loro Piana sweat suits for ages now... the pants are sooo fucking comfy

Leather jackets are literally windbreakers unless they are lined with something insulating.

dont do this

have you never worn a leather jacket with a wool liner?

I think the point is that leather jackets are not themselves insulating

people will think you're a douchebag if you wear clothes that tight
just friendly advice, user
miring btw

>pants from express and gap
>shirts from BR and Macy's

I'm a fuckboi but express pants fit really well.

twelve hundred euros for a pair of fucking sweatpants? that is the dumbest thing ive ever seen

Cringing for you, bud

Henleys are super comfy for around the house or other super casual activities.
I would not wear them going out though. That is just me, I doubt anyone would judge you for it unless it looks uncomfortably tight like that pic.

The suit looks absolutely fine, stop being a fag.

Jacket / trousers being too long is just the go-to criticism for any fag who doesn't know anything about tailoring.

Show us you in your suit so we can see the perfect fit.

Go on faggot

can someoen explain why joggers are so popular?

Nice fitted plain blue jeans, plain tee with some kicks like pic.

Shoes fucking matter guys. Can't tell you how often women have complimented me on my shoes. Make sure to keep em looking pristine.

nice troll lol

>women complimenting your basketball shoes

doubt.jpg

I dress like my accountant granddad and uncle who were my only male role models growing up.

Pic fairly related.

loropiana.com/en/eshop/trousers-lech-cashmere-jersey/p-FAF9284

Where you buy it?

Whatever the hell I want

>Not lifting in the nude
Destined to not make it

Pretty much anywhere. Not me in the pic btw, I looked for muscle + henley in google.

Don't wear it as tight as this dude.

Blue jeans
White shirt

raf simons rick owens usually what im dressed in

I like to copy the outfits of a male character in a shoujo anime.

Black t-shirt
Brown/Green/Blue/Black Pants (not jeans)
2007 Austrian Milsurp Paratrooper boots, speedlaced over the pants

If going somewhere:
Neck gaiter
Armoured leather jacket
Armoured overpants
Forma Adventure boots
Armoured gloves
Helmet
Sena headset
Grey Everlane backpack

Wrong album pleb

I have two regularly straight sized pairs of jeans; one dark denim and one stonewashed. T-shirts; some graphic and some plain. Two shirts; one light blue and the other white for special occasions. Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 are my shoes. I wear one black zip-up hoodie most of the time and have various jackets and coats I wear, but everything else stays the same. I wear Elvis glasses when it's sunny.

How do you know he never served you autist?

Favourable lightening and flexing your arm as hard as you can.

We got a freeballer over here

chinos and black tees and boots

that suit is oversized, you're not reviewbrah, get it tailored

and brown shoes with a blue suit are not a good combo, cant see if you are wearing a belt, but it should always be the same color as the shoes

Literally wearing exactly this except jeans are always dark blue. I'd go black but that shit gets hot in Florida. Some nice laceless Clark's shoes or flip flops.

For normal everyday wear I prefer plain grey/dark t-shirts with jeans. Get some good shoes, nothing too fancy but avoid budget prices.

For formal occasions I have a tailored suit.

i swear this things make you look bigger

Lots of baseball shirts and Henleys, dark jeans, etc. I'm bad at color theory so I lean towards monochrome color schemes and navy. I have olive green pants that look great but I hardly wear because I can't match anything.

I wish there wasn't a stigma against polos. I wear them for work and I look good in them but people poke fun at me. I can't really wear button downs because I'm barrel chested and my shoulders are way broad so it's my compromise

Shia LaBeouf looks like THAT?

anyone else have to buy XL just so their arms/shoulders fit

Spotted the Asian

I dunno why some faggots think the suit is the wrong size. I guess they want you in a teeny weeny waistcoat? The cut is a little old fahsioned but it looks alright. You've got a coherent style. The tie is maybe a little whack but just tie it better.

Boot, jeans and a white t-shirt

Only gym clothes.

plain tee/casual shirt/henley with jeans/chinos and either some casual shoe or boot.

why do you think bodybuilders wear it dipshit

>shoes fucking matter guys
>basketball boots

kys dude. wear some italian leather and get ur clout up.

not what this leftist beta cuck dyel manlet wears at least

i think people like them because they show shoes nicely if you are a into sneakers or whatever

hank hill, is that you

you look like you wear too much cologne but fail to wipe your ass

gucci bengal tiger jacket with my balmain shirt and true religion jeans is fav outfit

are you literally retarded

pretty much that.

here..
also picking jeans which fit me is a pain in the ass

lmao same