Why do oats taste so fucking awful?

Why do oats taste so fucking awful?
I've heard they are great for muscle building but I just can't get over the taste. I make mine with warm milk, frozen fruits and even tried honey and nothing seems to take the puke inducing taste from them. Is this just something that takes time to accustom to?
How do you guys prepare your oats?

blend that shit and drink it

i use 1 DL of oats, 2 DL water, Cinnamon and one banana and boil it in a very high heat untli it sticks together this takes reeally fast btw and i pour some cold milk on it

I have no idea what you're talking about. I've eaten oatmeal every morning basically my whole life. Sometimes with milk, mostly just plain. Oatmeal is great

Make sure they are a bit dry and not gooey/liquidy.

Slice up some apples and throw them in there and pour some honey up in that bitch. Easy, delicious, nutritious.

I hated oatmeal as a kid, but now I love it. Literally the key is to make sure it does out a bit dry instead of gooey so this way it does not taste like throw up.

I'm going to sit right down and tell this exactly how i eat my motherfucking steel cut oatz.

I make a gigantic fucking batch every four days. When im done i have an enormous bowl of steel cut oatz and at this point i generally take the first few feet of my cock out of my pants and fap because the sight is beautiful.

Every morning i take a goodly portion of that fucking pond of glory and i pour vanilla fucking soymilk in the fucking bowl with the fucking oatz and i put them in the microwave where i picture them fucking while they heat up.

I've now got a bowl of hot oatz and an infallibly rigid dick but i am not done motherfucker and it is not yet time to eat.

I reach around behind me and grab my nuts from the cupboard and sprinkle a bunch of walnuts into the fucking bowl. I grab my raisins and i shake my raisins into that fucking bowl, i grab my prunes and i lay my prunes into that fucking bowl, and i grab my fucking naked banana and i layer it into that fucking bowl. At this point i collapse onto the floor and fuck a new hole into the hardwood of my kitchen because i just can't fucking stand my gorgeous fucking oatz, then i stand up and i eat that fucking bowl, the whole fucking thing including the bowl itself, without any utensils and then i go throw myself at the sex doll i have dressed up like the quaker oatz guy and i literally fuck it until my neighbors call the cops.

Alright I'll try that out. How large of a portion do you make and how long does it generally take for it to reach that ideal bit dry state for you?

Make porridge out of it. Sweeten with honey or raisins, and use a bit of butter or margarine to soften it if you need to.

had a few laughs, cheers

>Why do oats taste so fucking awful?
you're probably gay and just craving cock in your mouth faggot.

try killing yourself before you end up in hell for not liking oats.

What? They are my fucking must every morning. Mixed with small cuts of boiled egg and a touch of maple syrup.
Normies need their coffee, I need my oats.

I don't like the hot or super wet stuff, so I've been doing it cold.

1 part oats
1 part milk
Peanut butter as needed

Let it chill in the fridge for a while before eating (maybe 30 minutes) so the oats can soak up some liquid.

Honestly if you have trouble eating oats you probably aren't gonna make it. get used to it, and shit that tastes much much worse, or fuck off and save everyone some time

>American palate

I call bullshit. There is no possible way for a person to think oats taste bad.

Add cinnamon

Or fruit

Or anything really

I have cinnamon, bananas, and blueberries if I splash oit

So why is it that oats are great for muscle building, anyway?

Oats + water, microwaved for 70 seconds. Add milk/protein powder/banana

Delicious.

not seen this pasta in years

Redpill me on oats for cutting
> 1 cup
> 400 cals
> STILL HUNGRY
Why are they so good if they are calorie dense, meh flavor, low amount of protein. I can full my stomach with the same amount of cals

can somebody explain why oats are good for building muscles?

easy source of low GI carbs. nothing magical about them and muscle

GOAT OATS:
Peanut butter
Honey
Cinnimon or brown sugar

Does anyone else do this?

>make plain oats
>make scrambled eggs
>mix that shit up
>add a bit of salt
Works for me.

I got used to awful taste
grow a pair

>2011
>Golden Age of Veeky Forums
>ISHYGDDT

I got some really expensive musli....a handfull of oats...one handfull of musli....milk...in fridge over night...

Can you eat them raw, down them with water/milk and get same benefit?

>the whole fucking thing including the bowl itself
lost

well i sometimes eat em raw

Boil 3/4 cup water
Add pinch of salt
1/2 cup oats in bowl
Eyeball some cinnamon
Mash up 3/4 banana, slice rest
Add water to oats
Mix in mashed banana
Add slices
Sprinkle with more cinnamon if you'd like

Mashed fucking bananas, lad. Best oats sweetener. And if you're not full increase the servings or have some black coffee.

goat milk,add corinthian currants

also,dont heat them or put in microwave

Fpbp

add granola and fresh fruits

If you like them sweet, cook with a splash of milk, add cinnamon, banana and peanut butter while cooking. Or use water and add yoghurt once it's done.

If you prefer savoury then cook with water, add salt, pour cold milk in once you've served it up - comfy as fuck breakfast in winter.

Brown sugar. Literally all you need. 1 Tbsp of brown sugar is less than 50 calories and works well

1 cup is actually 300 cals you mongrel.

>eating oats
>not eating grits, egg whites and cheese

Add peanut butter

they're not. basic carb with fiber, better at lubing up your shitter than building you muscle

>not pb&j oats

Mix that shit with peanut butter y9u chicken tendie eating fuck.

>not putting protein powder in your oats

this is the first time i have found a pretty fit grrl attractive. do you have moar?

yeah

plz post user.

no.

ok user.

cook it with milk instead of water and add brown sugar/cinnamon

If oats are great for muscle building, then so is barely. Beer is made from barely, so I'll have a non-alcoholic beer. I'm not perfect, so I'll just drink some beer. FOR THE GAINZ

if id ever see someone eating plain oats mixed with scrambled eggs i will kill that person

here, because im not a dick

>Tfw I love steel cut oats
>Tfw I love tuna
>Tfw I love kidney beans
>Tfw I love low fat fresh cheese
>Tfw I love eating an apple a day

God damn, feels good to be a white European!

Can't stop me :^)

>adding sweet shit to oats
Pls. Use some chicken stock cubes.

Quit being a bitch. I eat mine plain and like it.

they're just a healthy breakfast. sometimes i mix protein powder into mine.