Are women are meme, I see a common way to call a man inferior is to say he cannot satisfy women

Are women are meme, I see a common way to call a man inferior is to say he cannot satisfy women.
'He's a virgin, faggot' things like that, rather than 'weak or not manly'. Sure retard is used but not as common and may used as an insult for minor things.

Yeah women are a meme. The manliest men make other dudes submit to them. Pussy is for pussies

The real foreveralone/neckbeards/incels are the white knights who jizz their pants any time the prospect of defending a woman's ehonor arises.

Women are deserving of a modicum of respect and affection (at times). But then, so are dogs. And like dogs, no one can begin to make the argument that they are equal to men. Women are playing the game of life on easy mode.

/fitness/

mods

Dogs are loyal if you treated them well

Hey. So uhh... I came here for a fitness community, not to be demeaned for my gender. I'm sure you've had bad experiences with women in the past so now you feel you have a right to be jaded. But listen. If you think generalizing a group of people is the superior way to argue, well, you might want to reconsider your logic. What if I said that all men are either creepy or have no personality? Even though that may seem true to me sometimes, I'm not going to try to make that claim because I absolutely cannot substantiate it and I know it probably isn't factually correct. When you go around whining that all women are vapid sluts, you honestly just sound like a little kid having a tantrum. Grow the fuck up.

t. whore

Nice bait

roastie slut with 14 stds detected

not an argument.

>she kinda makes sens to the point where I think it's a guy.

This.
She must be a transvestite.

Nope. I'm just a girl trying to improve my body and my mind, and I don't think it's fair that every other thread is shitting on my gender. It's kind of demoralizing. That's not what we're here for, y'know?

Don't take it too personally. This board is a giant echo-chamber of self proclaimed-autists which means that they'll taken any generally accepted idea (females suck sometimes) and push it to the extreme (such as above) to show that they fit in. It's not actually what they 100% think; it's just that a retard is trying to fit in.

8/10
good job at imitating how a girl types

>tips fedora

M'lady

>Hey. So uhh...
detector went off the charts

Who are you quoting?

Just

>It's not actually what they 100% think
>>>/reddit/

You were doing well. Until the last sentence.

I don't understand guys who are "shy" around girls? They're objectively inferior on every level

It's like being shy around a 12 year old

>tfw you're shy around 12 year olds

>literally proving the OP pic correct

tits or GTFO whore

Being a virgin is both weak and not manly.

Even if I strive to become a Veeky Forums orthodox monk?

>tfw took the redpill and realized hookers are win-win

You're on Veeky Forums trying to improve your mind?

That is very stupid.

Keep at it dude, a few more posts like that and you'll court that fair maiden for sure.

This is the true bait