Enable tinder auto-liker

>enable tinder auto-liker
>Congratulations, you have a new match!
>it's a tubba blubba/colored/tranny

>Being low test
>Being racist
>Thinking traps are gay

Its pretty clear that the actual issue is that nobody attractive matched with him.

>Using the mobile website
>not using clover

>thinking I actually use Tinder
>thinking I didn't post a picture of the original on purpose
Sure hope you guys are smarter than that

Tinder hasn't been good since 2014

>you have been superliked

Did I make it?

It is in Holland

Not in the states. When it became popular it got flooded with below average dudes that have terrible profiles and no clue. The male to female ratio is probably atrocious. Some guys look okay and get some matches, but turn out to have no idea how to interact. The females get bombarded constantly with sexual advances off of the opener and quit the app. The females that stay are hot single mothers, chubby girls, and good looking college girls who only select from other users who are already within their extended social circle. This further skews the ratio of men and women, which creates scarcity and artificially inflates the attractiveness of low-quality women using the app.

The response rate is low even for the most attractive guys and getting a date or hookup requires sheer volume. It's pretty burned at this point.

Is Tinder good here? I'm a virgin but I've never tried Tinder.

How do u do hookups on tinder? i really cant be asked to go on awkward dates. So like what do u say?

i had that once, it was a fat cripple

Al success gehad? ik krijg 10matches per dag maar ik heb geen flauw idee wat ik moet zeggen etc

>enable tinder auto-liker
>Congratulations, you have a new match!
>it's a tubba blubba/colored/tranny

Hoe maak je een goed profiel aan? Gewoon normiefoto's erop zetten met iets grappigs/leuks in de beschrijving?

ik heb 2 foto's van mezelf (geen selfies) en een lege beschrijving. Als je er een beetje goed uitziet helpt

Can you tell me how close I am to understanding this?

"Had any success? I get 10 matches a day but I have no idea what to say etc"
"How do you even make a good profile? Have normiephotos and hobbies in the description?"
"I have 2 pictues of myself (no selfies) and a short description. And having good look helps"

Hoe gaat het in Nederland? Je denk het beter of slechter dan anders landen is?

Pretty far away. Sorry to say.

"Any sucking lately? I chug 10inches per day but my green flute ideology is moot."
"Hoes make the good profile right? I won normie photo shoot Europa (a famous European model competition for young boys) but grapes and leukaemia was just backstabbing me."
"I had two photos with van Mezelf (famous pedo in the 90's) that back-stabbed me. It also helped to eat used beets."

> tfw specifically swipe right on traps
> never match with them

I just want to experiment and fuck a trap

empty description*
but yea pretty gud

We only speak American on this board you fuckin commies

idk mate...
US girls seem sluttier from what i've seen online

You mean English?

No I meant MERICAN MOTHAFUCKA, DO YOU SPEAK IT

>Shiggy diggy
Thank you