/fraud/ general

Steroids general. Mods baaleeted old one for some raisin.

NO SOURCE TALK

Previous

Go away mods

does anyone use bengay for pip?

Previously on Austist and the Work QT:

Supposed to take her to dinner for her birthday since she doesn't have any family in the area. Doubt she has any friends either desu, even though she's friendly she's pretty reserved.

Sounds like a good opportunity to acquire a new sex slave.

What do you guys think of my hand writing and routine I just made for cutting? I'm the cunt that made that Bulgarian training PDF.

Also, what is everyone's drug usage like? From the other thread:

D-Meth (30mg) in my coffee every morning and another 30mg in my 3PM coffee; Cleanest and most effective stimulant there is with very few side effects. I think the elites had it demonized to keep it for themselves; sames goes for GHB.

Along with those, weed after late-night lifting session with low-dose (maintained 1-2mg Etizolam for a year now) benzo.

My handwriting is worse than my 5 year year old sister desu.

Notes proceeding routine + possible cycles. I want fullness and strength basically.

fuck me, I thought fixed that rotational BS.

I dont think you did

With all the intellectual effort my capabilities allow of me, I alas tried

Not the goal desu. Interested in trying the whole actual relationship thing out instead of just getting tinder sluts. I honestly haven't had a GF since middle school.

>falling for the girlfriend meme

disregard satan and acquire gf

not worth it unless you find an exceptional girl man, i'd stick to tinder sloots unless you have your life figured out already.

So be it. I figured I should give it another try for a girl who isn't a tryical tinder grill and is actually chill as hell and cute. Plus she wears no makeup so I can actually say she's cute.

>implying your girlfriend can't also be your slave

What was the consensus about injecting while high?

This.

>falling the "she's not like other girls" meme

I like your dedication to
2017 YEAR OF GF

I tried the Bulgarian thing for two days, failed a btn push press dramatically then quit

I like more volume anyway, makes me feel like I've done something.

>What was the consensus about injecting while high?
stupid idea. once pinned two weeks worth in one go cause i was stoned and misremembered what mg/ml i brewed at.

i so, so wish i was kidding.

It's not that bad. Done it like three times and no issues or w/e

>60mg amphetamine a day
That's a lot. Not super crazy a lot, but definitely a lot. Might want to taper down if you're planning on taking them long term.

Well, like I said the mesocycles are focused on strengthening a few movements that you're interested in as quick as possible using high intensity / frequency.

The examples are just examples of what I care about.

I agree - I should go down to 40mg ED soon and then go down a bit more. I was prescribed 60mg Adderall.

Been there done that. It definitely takes a toll, feel free to do as you wish if you're honestly feeling fine. Everyone has different neurochemistry.

I like the idea of more focused training but the daily max prs just made me nervous and not want to do the lift. I need more confidence with a movement before I'm comfortable going over a pr.

Partially my fault though picking an overhead movement I'm not familiar with, that also happens to be relatively dangerous if you can't easily dump the bar. Was actually more reckless than anything in hindsight

fuck it's warm

I aim for 3-4 heavy singles that I'm confident with; Weight that I don't start pacing around or need ammonia derived adrenaline to get myself to lift.

Another important idea is that doing the movement everyday is treating it as a skill and you improve at it mechanically and thus also get stronger; I'm not sure if this was mentioned, but it's from Pavel Tsatsouline.

The last single is generally slightly above 95% of my real 1 rep max.

>Falling for the all girls are the same meme

Feels kinda weird taking her out for the first time and it's her birthday but she's starting to open up more to me so who knows.

Just be careful man, she might still suspect, like, no salads or ascots, order you a steak and a flagon of their strongest brew.

>tfw a tinder hookup is sending your racist and just generally offensive memes and just being generally cool
help I'm catching feels for a tinder whore

Just be assertive with it. Kahuna is with you.

Ygm

Greasing the groove (as Pavel calls it) has helped me master quite a few things, really awesome. Works also for non fitness related stuff to an extent.

uhh no my timeline has a dark background with the light off and just my phone camera, this one was at my pc just with a shitty webcam with the lights on

time to get a haircut. and it will always go as so

>hair too long, getting a little stupid
>get haircut
>it looks like shit
>after it grows for a week it no longer looks like shit

if i say take a LITTLE OFF THE TOP, I DON'T MEAN TAKE IT ALL FUCKING OFF

>estro is too high (need to adjust AI)
>missing ex gf from last summer who moved to China

Gotta fix this shit, goddamn.

It's not practical or sustainable to make your daily max an actual max, especially if you're aiming for PRs.

If you want to sustain Bulgarian-style programming for more than a week, set your daily max to a weight you can handle while feeling like shit, then increase when it starts to feel easy regardless of how you feel.

If you ever want to do Bulgarian-style lifting again, try reading Greg Nuckol's Bulgarian ebook. Should be freely available online.

You either need a better barber or better communication skills. Based on your autistic behavior in other areas, I'm betting you aren't communicating well.

>It's not practical or sustainable to make your daily max an actual max, especially if you're aiming for PRs.
The idea behind it was run hard daily prs until you burn out, then switch movements

>"i like to wear it up a bit like this, but it's getting a little too long, i want like 1/3 off the top and sides only. "
>2 mins later side of head is buzzed with like a fucking 1 and the top is less than half the length it was

Go to a better barber. Short on the sides and tapered up to the longer hair on top. Then tell them to either use texture shears or to point cut the hair up top to give it lots of texture.

>Just be assertive with it
What do you mean by this in that situation? She wasn't even going to leave the house for her birthday beforehand. I don't know if she's just lonely or introverted, either way we'll see if she wants to walk funny the next day.

I found out her full name and tried searching for her online again but she's a fuckin ghost and I'm pretty good at finding people online. I almost wonder if she's in witness protection or something.

Either you lost me there or the tren is actively degrading my brain.

Oh, ok. Sorry, I probably should have read the sideways pictures.

Sounds like a bullet-train ticket to snap city.

I see. Change barbers, then, probably.

should have asked this sooner, but does dnp turn sweat yellow?
I'm wearing a white tshirt

yes you should see my mattress cover

guys i have nothing to do, my friends are busy, the girl i was gonna go out with doesn't respond and i clearly don't want to work in my house, also gym's closed

what can i do without going to buy some shit?

You'd think so but the guy who pioneered the technique, Eric Bugenhagen, has been doing it for years with great results. He might be a genetic anomaly though

fite me irl

I have a 100% success rate banging girls who come over directly to "watch movies" but something like 20% for girls I have to go for drinks with

Meeting a girl for drinks in 4 hours at a bar about 2 minutes away from where she lives. help me not fuck his up

holy shit

no it shouldnt, get help

probably because watching a movie entails banging 100% of the time but drinks doesnt?

Insert objects in anus.

it actually does, though. dnp fucks with all your bodily fluids

he suspects she suspects you to be gay so you need to order manly stuff

Focus on enjoying yourself regardless of outcomes.

>its another canadian meme episode

I'm 2 weeks into PCT and have almost no libido. When will it pick back up? I can get hard but mentally I'm just not interested in sex or jerking off. The 2 weeks before PCT when my esters were clearing I was fapping/ banging like a madman then it seems like as soon as I started nolva and clomid my dick decided to shut off. When will it come back on? I'm coming off a Test E only cycle

was trying to get him paranoid, thank you you buzzkill

my head looks small because of my shoulders,and I get comments about it a lot.
can anyone relate

No because my head is big as fuck so now I'm just proportional

this. it does two things.

It will let her know you aren't there because you are desperate and will make you seem like her time isnt the only thing that is important AND you will end up enjoying the night even if she doesnt take you to her place.

>enjoying yourself in a boring conversation talking 1-on-1 while sipping on a drink during awkward silences
hard to do

have a good bro head to the same place in case you need to ditch her when she decides you have to keep her entertained or when the conversation gets boring.

Then don't go on the date

Or play hardmode and come right out and say, 'fuck drinks lets watch a movie or something'

>roommate steals and snorts a small speck of leftover test raws he thinks to be some sort of recreational drug
>complains to me that my drugs are shit and bunk and i should be glad he made me aware of it by taking and trying it

i have a lot of conflicting feels about this

please be real

I have no problem with ditching her if it gets boring, but I just want to get laid, which means powering through the boring. or alternatively finding a way to make a 1-on-1 conversation over drinks not be boring

i haven't had a haircut in three years.

i want to, my hair keeps getting in the way at work, but i don't know what to ask for and am worried that whatever i get will look worse than having long hair and it'll all fall out before i can grow it back

i am crippled by indecision because i know everything i have will be lost

yup. i should slyly leave different compounds for him, like some sort of mouse study, maybe he accidentally finds out one of them makes you trip balls by happenstance. psychoactive sterons, two birds with one stone.

sup dudes just ordered my first cycle. What kind of needles should I get and where do you get em?

What if he gets fucking swol?
Needle free juicing for everybody!

Well I've got my blood test results, pins, test and AI, researched for over a year training for over 3, 100% committed to pinning, no doubt in my mind.

This morning, time for first pin, wasn't even nervous before hand.
But, as soon as the needle touched my skin, the doubt an anxiety came flooding in, its been 8 hours of me fucking about indecisively under eating and still not pinning.

Why am I such a fucking coward?

>What kind of needles should I get and where do you get em?

GPZ med is where I get mine. They have combo packages with needle+syringe and just needle.

18-22g for drawing, 23-27g for pinning (roughly). Length depends on where you're pinning. The only one I looked into was quads, which is 1.5".

Don't forget to get your alcohol swabs and a sharps box.

Bring her to a karaoke bar and spit some B.I.G. at her.

Make your romantic/sexual interest apparent. By make it apparent I mean literally say "I'm romantically/sexually interested in you".

Always works for me.

>Needle free juicing for everybody!
nah, then even more scared natties like would just do that, ruins the fun.

and as i said my study would solely be for recreational value kek

GIMME DA LEWD...I m-mean... LOOT

God I hope not.

Ah okay

good stuff

I'd fuck his shit up and get a lock immediately

I suppose he meant your chin and mouth not the background you autist

nah he is the little brother i never had, just kind of a nosy cunt when not stoned. i WILL start locking my shit more often though, yes.

Yeah, kind of maybe don't do that. Kahuna means well and all, but he speaks from a position of being chad.

Kahuna means family
family means nobody gets left behind

ayy lmao oh, whatever

but for real i think i am better enough now to start pulling

my spring break ends on monday, i HOPE TO FUCKING JESUS that i dont wake up retarded looking again, after being good for a couple days now

Does anyone have some before/ after pics of them on certain compounds, so we can see the results of each?

Like: this is what Deca did for me, this is what tren did, Eq etc whatever

you're too autistic to ever start "pulling," glands or not

>hope to Jesus
>Jew
You're fucked mate. Jesus called your peope vipers and said you were the sons of Satan and seek to do his bidding.

CONVERT

>inb4 megadosing pilo works only for as long as you do it

fwiw i really hope you get your glands sorted out, as for being a morbidly autistic jew kid, there is no hope for that.

cuz me taking shitloads of benadryl and posting shit like i am not good enough to even deserve to be a slave is a product of my autism and not my previously-hideous disfigurement

First cycle so go easy on me boys

On 250mg e3d test c 15 week cycle

Im 3 weeks and 3 days in. Ive noticed some slight differences in my body and ive gained a bit (about 10lb on bench) but idk if this is due to juice ir not. Am I suppose to notice big changes or are they incremental?

In about 1-2 weeks the fun will start.
You should've noficed by now: increase in libido, overall mood being happier, perhaps a little strength like you're feeling now, as well as some bloating and maybe zits

My first cycle the first 4 weeks my bench went up 20 pounds then the next 4 weeks it went up 10 pounds a week, I ended up adding 60 pounds total to my bench and 100 to my deadlift. And almost doubled the weight I could barbell curl and do on lat pull downs. It's a fun time man enjoy it. I didn't get much size from test but I sure as fuck felt the strength gains.

Thats crazy. Those numbers.

And ya I do feel those things you mentioned

Nearing the end of my first cycle and still struggling to get zits under control. It's fucking highschool all over again accept thankfully hasn't touched my face. Worst on arms.

Anyone pin enanthate esters eod for more stable blood levels, thinking of doing that. Pinning twice a week ATM but I feel way better the day after I pin and feel way less beastly the day before and of the pin.

Dude I lucked out didn't get a single zit all cycle, then maybe 5 during PCT. All in all 10/10 very happy just wish I put on more size.

Yeah it helped that I was kinda coming off an injury so I hadn't deadlifted for a while then started again for about 2 months before my cycle, but yeah went from 315 1rm to 415 1rm and repping 315 for 10 like an autistic child

Also pls respond, has anyone seen bloods for black tops batch #25?

Don't discriminate again my HEIGHT, FACE, and FRAME

Kek

Just started anadrol 59mg 2hr preworkout today (along with 30mg preventative ralox)

Anything I should look out for? When do you think I'll really start noticing it?

well being towards the far right of the spectrum surely does not help. the hideous but lovable freak is a blatant disney meme.

Nah direct approach is always better. As long as you're not an asshole about it, anyway