youtube.com/watch?v=srFTdrr7Y-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sumo deadlift

>Sumo
>Mixed grip

doesn't count

Daily reminder

sumo dl is best dl

I was watching the live stream, initially he decided to go for 400 kg but changed it last second to 390 kg

there is a video of him doing 400 kg

youtube.com/watch?v=srFTdrr7Y-w

haha the music playing is in rich pianas vids

I think that it was a good decision to go with 390 instead

But Clarence isn't a powerlifter.

395 would probably be fine from the looks how that 390 went

he said he will be and looking at the numbers people in 100+ kg group were pulling he has a long way to go. squat is the only thing he is good at

let me know when this guy can also do 220kg clean and jerk, 185kg snatch and all sorts of tricking moves

this guy won medals, prestige and will be remembered because he placed #1 in a COMPETITION while clarence is doing snatches and jerks in some garage gym. fun fact, clarence bombed in every competition he was at, kek.

i'm sure the guy who pulled WR cares about him.

Steroids are a wonderful thing

>he thinks medals or ranks in pl mean anything
lmao

found the guy that probably "won" shit because today it doesn't matter if you place first or last, it's the participation, right?

it means more than being mired by Veeky Forums dyels

Nah man just being real like it is. PL is pretty much joke of a sport and only records mean anything

>390kg
>world record
>sumo

These factors are obstructing me from even clicking on the link.

>''hur dur let me see you deadlift 390kg faggot''

Kill yourselves my dudes, everything that's released to the public is a potential subject of both positive and negative feedback.

how is it different than oly lifting?

His bench press is damn strong

consider that oly is a more respected sport and has existed for a long time

Its respected because its actually fucking hard. It requires several different attributes other than raw strength and its hard to stay consistent at it. Most people quit after some time

He cheated. They played the Natty Anthem to the lift. That had to add at least 50kg to his max.

for now. what you pull in private doesn't matter and this is clarence we're talking about who failed to total because he buckled under pressure.

you don't even know if he's still on juice now and by how much his lifts would suffer if he went clean if he decided to participate in a meet.

good thing that he never participated at OLYMPIC games. he just does lifting named after it kek. yeah that sure is more prestige worthy than getting a WR in actual competition

Even if he pulls "only" 350kg conventional, that is still miles ahead of his competitors.

and yet he isnt strongest polish powerlifter lmao in 105kg class, le seba kot face

What makes you think anyone cares for your disposition? Why come into the thread simply to state that you want no part in it, and show your disapproval?
It's a world record. What more do you want from the guy?

>sumo, belt, mixed grip
Clarence pulled 340kg raw conventional with 3/4 inch heels on. God I sound like a fanboy, but why can't we consider them to both be impressive?

>sumo
Also Clarence isn't a powerlifter

he is now, he said that he will be starting in pl this year

where?

>sumo

lifted it like it wasnt there though

>thinking powerlifters are clean
drug tested =/= drug free

one of latest Q&A

>guy with super tight vest and belt
>walks up to a barbell
>lifts it 5 cm off the ground
>celebrates
this si the most retarded (((sport))) ever

He only has 2 on his channel, and he doesn't talk about that in either

Yeah, he is just picking a thing up. What's the big deal? I can pick things up

yet you can't even manage to do that

kek

hahahahahah

The one that can snatch 400 plus, and actually looks like an athlete.

>does sumo
>expects us to respect his lift
>mfw

>sumo
>mixed grip
>belt

>Natty.jpg
Bahahahaha

clarence is best lifter, no contest.

one stop shop for all your clarence needs: instagram.com/manyfacesofclarence/

this is what I aways wanted

god bless you user

Does he have scoliosis?

Yeah, fucking fat powerlifters not looking like athletes.

>400kg double overhand

What the fuck is this?

>complain about mixed grip
>but it's okay when Clarence uses straps
How far in has his tren pumped cock penetrated your ass yet?

He's clearly doing a mixed grip.

It's hook grip.

Not the guy in the video, because it's mixed grip. You blind?

Are you blind?

>those huge delts
>That massive trap
>doesnt make any hyper delt/trap work

clarence keneroid confirmed natty

We all know he's using, but you don't exactly need much trap hypertrophy work to get big ones when you're doing hundreds of Olympic pulls per week. Assisted or otherwise.

I think everybody knows he's not natty. You'd have to be a complete idiot to believe otherwise. The dudes 5'10 and 230lbs while being pretty lean. Even if he's as high as 15%, he'd still be around and FFMI of almost 28. I have no idea how he's planing on passing his drug tests on his planned PL meet, but he sure as hell won't get on that stage competing in the 105kg division.

not even klokov have xbox huge delts like these
fucking clarance using space roids

Given who he's been hanging around with, I was under the impression he was going for one of the untested feds. The local IPF affiliate will not be impressed that he's been within a mile of Tom Martin.

Huh, I was assuming he wanted to join the IPF, because that's the only legit federation imo, but that makes a whole lot more sense.

Klokov had to be intelligent about his juicing to dodge the WADA
Clarence doesn't have to worry about that bullshit.

There are more feds than IPF ones m8

Not outside of international competition he didn't. Russian oly testing was handled in-house and was as bent as a fucking corkscrew.

rahimov begs to differ ignorant slut

shit I forgot about straps, you're right. No need to get upset about it though friendo.

>sumo

clarence isnt a faggot

KEK

Klokov had state sponsored drug help