youtu.be/00jdbyaNImY
youtu.be/23UGpwVeNv8
youtu.be/rCcnYlaF0sw
youtu.be/Kb48vqioPzk
youtu.be/JgOZAT4iLPc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that pic
how is it possible to be so devoid of self-awareness

swear to god there is something in the water in Ameristan that induces retardation/autism. No bully just saying from my anecdotal observations, then again could teevees.

TLDR got glassed by a girl in a club, shot for the single leg got on top and bounced her head off the ground with a straight right as i bleed all over her

Started Muay Thai yesterday. Went today too. My foot work is shitty though, I always go overboard and go unbalanced. Any tips to work on footwork?

I have been having trouble in that area also. I took MMA years ago and I somehow maintained muscle memory in my right leg, but lost it all in my left. I have been using a bosu ball and doing pistol squats on it to try to regain some balance. i haven't been ding it long enough to see any results though. I can tell you that a jump rope works well for developing footwork.

Never knew that pistol squats would help, I'll try that out thanks. When should I start sparring btw?

>sitting at bar after work with gf
>bar is dead aside from 2 small groups of skeezy people
>theyre arguing or something and bartender asks them to leave
>suddenly guy falls down behind me unconscious while the other guy pounds his face in
>turn around and watch for a second thinking hes gonna stop
>watch lifeless face get forcefully punched
>field goal kick the aggressor in the face with all my might
>stumbles over and i headlock him
>other guy seizuring on the floor
>aggressor is rattled and i push him away and then go hide behind the bar

I thought the guy and his friends would come beat me up after. the cops showed up and the beat up guy was coming to. Pretty sure the guy i kicked got concussed because he was super confused. Not really a fight but the closest I have ever got to one aside from fighting brother or friends. I guess actually i just cheapshotted a dude in the head. Whatever.

>They're having fun when anyone who actually knows you doesn't even call you anymore since you always act like you don't care about building friendships anyway

It's okay, the only fight I've ever been in was when some kid intentionally broke one of my toys I brought to school on my birthday when I was 10. Fucked that asshole up, got suspended for a week. His mom had to buy me a new whatever the fuck the toy was, I don't even remember.

I never been in a fight and honestly never want to be in one. I don't want to get knocked out and get head stomped.

Anyway gonna posts some fights I guess

youtu.be/jBnfAZkILzU
youtu.be/MFTOSTkKce0
youtu.be/WC-uIPze4Qs
youtu.be/ScmKFs2FVZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=7m0x9rqPTPo
youtu.be/00jdbyaNImY
youtu.be/23UGpwVeNv8
youtu.be/rCcnYlaF0sw
youtu.be/Kb48vqioPzk
youtu.be/JgOZAT4iLPc

You are 100% correct it's the fluoride

Perfecting your footwork and basic movement is the hardest part in every martial art. Do you find it hard to be in balance while striking or kicking? or both?

I would not get into an actual streetfight if I were you, since it may result in permanent injury (someone knocking your teeth out, for example), and you may end up having to go to court if you seriously injure the other person. Just take up martial arts if you want to fight.

Be a wrestler in the Midwest people get in fights all the time but come back beat of pals right after it's done more of a scuffle where your wrestling with a few punches to the chest and a bit more aggressive than a "fight" as for how to start a fight go to middleast and throw off some cameljockeys 6 year old wives hijab before pulling out a long sword and shouting "DEUS VULT INFIDEL!!!" After your done massacring the town you'll probably be tackled by some UN peace corp members and have your face punched in but if you survive you'll probably get to have a fight in jail with the aryan brotherhood

In Primary School a kid kept treading on my fingers whilst I was drawing on the sidewalk with chalk.
He did it three separate times so I went Bane mode on him picture related.
Turns out he was a haemophiliac and I almost caused permanent spinal damage.
And that's how I became beta ever since because I didn't realise my own strength and swore never to hurt someone again

I appreciate the time you took to make that image

Thanks.
Please feel free to save it for future use :)

I'd say kicking. My hand game is pretty solid but the kicks always screw up my footwork.

I am not sure really, I would spar a little bit with friends before I took MMA classes, but never anything too serious.

Good job. You beat up a woman. That's something to brag about

>women are actually this retarded

Who are you quoting?

This has to be bait...
>human glasses another human
>gets served by said human
>M-MUH VIOLENCE AGAINST WIMMIN

Grow up champ, she split his head open with a random attack, of course shes gotta expect a reaction.

>pic related

>M-MUH VIOLENCE AGAINST WIMMIN
But that literally exactly it.
They can GLASS YOU, kick you in the balls, use their Shaniqua talons to gouge your eyes...
BUT IF YOU DARE DO ANYTHING BUT JUST TAKE IT LIKE A REAL MAN, then you might as well raper as well since you are about to get FUCKED by:
>Cops
>Court System
>White Knights
>et al.
Sometimes I wonder if they can actual reason at any ethical/moral level all.

t.someAnonwho'slifewasverynearlydestroyedbecauseAnon'sex-gfattackedAnoninAnon'sownhomewithacricketbat&asAnontriedtoabsorbtheblowswhichpermantlypulverisedAnon'sulnar&radiusAnonslappedhersoharditdislocatedherjaw&Anonwaschargedforassult&batterybutthankfullyitwasdroppedaftertheysettledthatAnonwouldpaybothher&user'sowncourtfees.

Dude thats handsdown fucked up.
Australian, British or Pajeet?

im cooler than all of you losers

should have made the stipulation that his mom had to blow you.

(as well as buy you a new toy,kek.)

t.scared of a strong,independent, woman!

Yup. Pic is lol.

Glassed means she more than likely cut the fuck out of his face with a broken pint glass or tumbler.

Me, Straya. She, Polish/Filipina blend.
I actually am un-ironically overly cautious now, yes.

Actually I think (hope) it's quite the opposite and they are completely self aware

Jesus, user. Thanks for sharing your story as a warning. That's fucked up.

>he backbone went snibbidy-snab

The whole idea of balance in martial arts is to move as efficiently as possible. Only move as much as you need, nothing more.

>how does one get into a fight?
Just shove one of the other kids on the playground at recess, that's about all it'll take. Also please leave Veeky Forums Underage B&.

HORSE STANCE NIGGA

kek'd

>Be me as a teen about 15
>Walking through my neighborhood
>4 guys start talking crap to me
>Think I am like Naruto and no one will ever beat me
>Yeah well I'll take you all on!
>They start walking towards me ready to fight
>They circle me and start punching me from all sides
>Like Naruto I dont know when to quit so I keep fighting even though I am getting badly beaten
>Manage to knock one out and stumble another
>Keep getting punched and kicked by the others
>Some old guy runs out and yells "Hey you leave that kid alone! I just called the cops!"
>They scatter
>He runs up to me "hey kid you really took a beating but you got some fight in you. You never even hit the ground once"
>Scratch the back of my head and say haha thanks
>He says "I didnt really call the police but do you need an ambulance?"
>No, I'll be alright old man but thanks
>Smile and walk off

And that was the day I realized I wasnt as cool as I thought.

Every fight I've been in I've won but I've also pissed my pants pls explain Veeky Forums

getting into fights is easy when youre in a fraternity and your brothers/everyone get drunk regularly. also doesnt help to have the house across the street hate you and vice versa.

my best advice: if possible when a fight breaks just find the most intimidating looking guy. if that doesnt work (ie they dont pussy out), always make sure you do it so that you dont get in trouble-also finally make sure you throw the first punch, thats important

Adrenaline

Should've flexed a 'cep

Lived in the hood, had to fight atleast once a week. Unironically got jumped and jumped people all the time. Most memorable time was when a large group of crips tried to fuck me up for no discernible reason.

MMA is hands down the best choice for most people

what? I think you were cool you took on 4 guys! and you even held them of pretty well and didnt even hit the ground! looks like you lost some of your spirit.

thank god this autistic bitchass is getting the lethal injection

I hate german law sometimes. If somebody just threatens to beat me up, I am legally required to tell him, that I am a trained martial artist and will use these techniques in case he attacks me.
So, I, not wanting to fight, have to essentially tell some dude 'Yo, I'm like really hot shit, don't fuck with me'.
Also, if I punch him first, I get charged for that, even if he threatened me.
All because I am a trained K1 fighter and I should outmatch the guy easily.
Don't get me wrong, I think it's good that I can't just beat a guy to death, because he said a mean word - I just hate, that I have to warn. That rarely ever helps.

That being said, especially if you're outmatched, reasoning really helps.
I had missed the last train home and had to wait for 2 hours alone at a train station. Three drunk turks came along and wanted to start shit. I told them to piss of. They came up close and now really wanted to beat me up.
So I told the leader of that group the following: 'Against three of you, I probably have no chance. But before you get me down, I will get one of you. One of you is waking up in the hospital, or not at all. So, if your friends are not worth anything to you, go ahead. Otherwise, we just chill.'
Worked as intended.

Cool story bro

Honestly if i'm ever in a fight i try and shoot for some sort of joint lock while kicking knees and balls and biting any part of my opponent that comes within range
Fighting isn't glamourous it's about hurting the other guy and minimising your own pain
Landing a good bite on a face will end most fights pretty quickl

>middle school
>guy call my mom a whore
>I call him a retard with glasses
>he pushes me
>I slap him
>his glasses fly away
>I get detention

Putting in a good fight against four guys is cool as fuck.

I thought its gonna end the way the old man tells you he is something like 'Pai Mei' a Zen-Master and he is gonna train you for your next fights. Well

It's better than British law.

A friend of mine, a legit nice guy, got attacked by a drunk guy in Glasgow, so he knocked him out. Called the police to make sure the other guy was ok and stayed with him to look after him (a guy who just fucking attacked him) and when they got there he got arrested and charged for assault, despite clear CCTV evidence, to 'make an example'. Horrendous.

Today on things that never happened. Btw there is no law that requires you to tell your opponent that you are trained, it's a myth.

You are correct, now law makes you do that.
If you happen to cause permanent damage, you get fucked tho.

Yeah, that's what that sentence is for. It protects you against all the legal bullshit that can happen.
Sorry for your friend, that's just fucked up.

Yeah fuck that guy, I would've stepped on the glasses too

Only 'fight' that I had was when I was 10, after a friend of a friend had repeatedly provoked me to punch him and blocking me from playing vidya.

Ended up punching him in the nose and giving him a nosebleed.

Is it wrong to like the feeling of righteousness one gets from fights?

Years of sparring. Footwork, weight distribution, distance, all of this comes with time and practice and experience and awareness. Give it time.

You fuckers are too easy.
>Sh-she hit me first guys!
I'm sure the guys at the gym understand you were just defending yourself against the super scary women.

lmao at 5th vid
bitch acting like a dude got a quick rundown
the punch that saved the hierarchy

Don't pick fights with people who can beat you to death.

>getting into fights
Niggers, Ahmeds and Payeets need to leave this board asap

>How does one get into a fight?
Be SWOLE in a shitty bar. They'll come for you whether you like it or not.

That white girl beating up the negress did a breddy gud takedown for someone who's probably not trained.

Basking in your glorious golden victory.

>fightfags
Hello there children

I do a lot of dumb shit drunk but here's my tale from yesterday

>drunk helping a friend ( I'll call Tim) up a hill to a restaurant with another friend ( I'll call bill) and a girl (I'll call Jenna)
>fat white girl running down the street
>she runs across the street almost getting hit by a car right in front of a cop car
>punches Tim who I'm helping up the street in the back of the head
>Tim takes of running she's too fat to stand a chance and he runs track
>I yell what the fuck you doin bitch
>she turns and starts trying to hit me
>I used to box so I'm just Neo in the matrix avoiding her whale shenanigans
>fat boyfriend runs up knocking her down trying to grab me
>he grabs my shirt and I pivot away backing up
>cop grabs him and slams him face first into a fence behind us screaming
>look around only my friend Bill is left others already up the street hiding
>get questioned by police, accused of having a fake idea (I have a vertical PA license and it fucks Maryland people up)
>police let them go then ask if I want to press charges
>met up with all my friends at a restaurant after

my thoughts exactly

this site is getting boring by the day

>be gym employee
>see mid-forties manlet at the gym
>there at least twice a week
>he does some 5x5 rep program, sometimes 1x5
>does his stuff and stays out of the way of other people
>never says a word to anyone
>A wild lanklet curlbro crew appears!
>Head lanklet gets the idea to give old manlet a hard time
>Manlet ignores Head lanklet, keeps doing his warm-up sets
>Head lanklet gives old manlet crap for only having two plates on the bar and shoves him

A point about Old Manlet: He's covered front and back with scars; at least one is a bullet hole, some surgeries I guess. I've never asked.

>Old manlet staggers a half-step back them cranks Head lanklet with a right cross
>Head lanklet hits the ground like wet cement
>Old manlet stares at the other curlbros as blood drops from his hand
>Head lanklet comes to and his crew hustle their asses out of there
>Cops came a few hours later after old manlet left
>No one claims to have seen anything

Cocksucker got what he deserved

That amazing, fucking people up who act like ass hats.

well did they fuck you up?