One is acceptable, the other is not

You guys remember when this girl was close to being banned a few months ago because she was too thin, and yet a guy like him can be as fat as fucking Jabba the Hutt and nobody gives a shit.

Why is this /fit? I mean both are equally unhealthy, the only difference is that one is acceptable while the other isn't. This really grinds my gears. My honest opinion though is that it's because the majority of guys who like this guy are probably major class fatties like him, who are too stupid to not notice the rank hypocrisy in calling a girl dangerously skinny, but not a guy dangerously fat. Why is the world so messed up /fit?

ur a retard if you think either are acceptable

daily reminder that a guy who can't even walk for a normal amount of time, lays in bed most of the time, has rotting legs, has a dick that is lost inside his gut, has a GF and you don't. what's your excuse?

Do girls seriously see that anorexic bitch and want to look like her?

If anything it would put you off losing too much weight

I don't think EITHER are acceptable, but society does

Both have gigantic pussy flaps.

Hmm really makes me think.

I'm not near death and rich and ok with my hypothetical wife fucking our "roommate" who doesn't pay rent, for one.

Someone post the quick runown on boogs.

2spooky4me

So I see you speak for society now user, how does it feel being the king of our culture

I'd like to actual have sex with the girl, so that moves the goal posts on that. I don't think it'd be that hard to find girl to just financially support which is the extent of his relationship.

great

Stop trying to troll. You're not very good at it.

How many Eugenias would fit into a Boogie?

I was born with the "incapable of getting a girlfriend" disability.

Who the hell is that guy? I know about Mrs. Skeletal, but I've been off of Veeky Forums since 2015.

I don't think anyone aspires to look like planet. That is the difference.

It's simple. Starving yourself is bad as we are programmed biologically to seek out food and survive. Therefore, it's easy to see that something is wrong with the girl.

But, we are also programmed to eat more than necessary and store it as fat for times of scarcity. So when there is abundant food we have to fight biology to stay in an acceptable and healthy weight range. We are fighting base impulses, which makes it much harder to wrap our brains around the thought that the guy is also sick. So yes it's a double standard, but one rooted in biology not stupidity

>So when there is abundant food we have to fight biology to stay in an acceptable and healthy weight range.

no.. 'we' don't.

this is some fatlogic right here.

You think we'd be shitposting here if we knew?

boogoe 2988. search it on YouTube

is this true user, where did you learn this

why doesn't skeletor have straight death face yet?

Someone post her webm. You know the one.

The source is Veeky Forums there's a screencap. He also had a colostomy bag installed because he shits a lot so he would just shit himself and make his wife clean it up. So she made him get a shitbag.

And he doesn't like to change the shitbag. Being a shitbag himself it's traumatic for him to birth a black son by osmosis and dispose of it in the trash every day. So he doesn't change the shitbag very often.

This culminated in an incident where he was speaking at a con and his shitbag detonated from the pressure in the middle of the convention floor. He was later seen crying in the bathroom and screaming at his wife as he cleaned his festering shit out of his inner folds.

That chick is a super roastie ewww

Imagine diet coke and mentos but instead of diet coke it's jenkem and instead of mentos it's farts.