Skinny fat at 154 lbs 5'10

Skinny fat at 154 lbs 5'10
Can't lose weight anymore, been stuck here for months eating around 1600 calories and working out 5x a week.
Should I just start trying to gain muscle here idk what to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fv5xEYhvj4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Inb4
"there is no way you only weigh 154 and look that fat"

Eat more bulk up but don't go overboard. Then start cutting. You have no muscle to cut down to, that's why you look fat.

Eat at caloric maintenance but up protein to 150g a day and do SS plus accessories

So eat 1200 or 1400. What's the problem?

this is consistent with what I looked like at his weight and I am an inch taller.

op you need to slow clean bulk now and lift heavy.

I've been told its unhealthy to go that low

Ignore this

Actually lift weights
You fell for the bulk and cut meme

well you called me on this one
literally same height and 4 lbs heavier and I don't even have 1/3rd of that fat dude . how is that possible? check your scale

Might not be your thing but i recomend taking up mma or googling their types of workouts. Also isolate certain muscle groups on other days while on a clean bulk. 1 cheat meal per week etc

It's because they didn't build legs as a child playing sport

>1600 calories
Sup with all these starvation diets as of late.

> working out 5x a week
Have you thought about actually working out and not doing the retarded baby weight random meme shit you do? That would be a good step, you retarded fat faggot.

Also like 2 years ago I dropped 80 lbs without working out at all

I'm literally the same height and almost same weight and I look nothing like that. I haven't even gotten to weights just yet, all I do for now is cardio and body exercises push ups, pull ups leg raises etc.
he's way heavier than 154

Eat 2.5-3k - Min 100g protein

Hill sprints once a week
Walk min 30 minutes a day

Lift 3-4 times

A
Chin ups
Squat variation

B
Dip
Deadlift

10-15 sets including warm ups. No spot required.

Litally can be that simple.

That other thread featured a guy with full muffin top claiming to be the same weight and an inch taller.

OP shouldn't be cutting BTW. Just avoid simple carbs, limit complex carbs, and lift.

bulk 1 lb a month for a year

How much sugar do you eat?

Well I eat a lot of fruit I guess.

Also what weight should I bulk up to?

you sir are a retard

Eat less sugar.

eat at or over maintenance for a week or two then resume cutting again and you'll be dropping weight again

How does that make any sense

You're a fucking man, dude. Start eating and lifting heavy weights.

>lift
>eat 300-500 (max) above tdee
>???
>profit

go now pls

Your weight or height is wrong

what the fuck man, those are my stats (pre working out) except i'm an inch lower and i never looked fat, not even after years and years doing next to no physical activity

fuck this there's no way

I originally weighed like 230lbs before dropping to 170 without getting off my couch

>Can't lose weight anymore, been stuck here for months eating around 1600 calories and working out 5x a week
You're not eating 1600 calories then, you're probably eating way more.

Either way: do more cardio and/or eat less

Just fucking lol @ yourself retard, your body gets used to your current diet and you always need to cut back on the calories + do more cardio everytime you stop losing weight.

Trust me, this is legit, I've lost over 150lbs.
You should honestly just go on a re-feed month where you eat your TDEE worth of calories daily and your body will get used to that diet, and you can start losing weight again.

You got no muscle noodle arms. Go actually lift for 6 months before considering cutting you autist.

> working out 5x a week
> stuck for months
> eating 1600 calories
> 154 lbs 5'10"
> That body
Bullshit. Start lifting.
> b-but I do lift
Lift something heavy. There are people who literally sit on the couch for months, and they have more muscle mass.

Not the guy you mentioned but 2400 a day is my "lose two pounds a week" cut off with decent activity during the day. Two different apps saying its going to take until august to lose 30 pounds at 2400 cals and high activity is frankly bullshit and I dont have time for it. Its not going to kill anyone to drop below 2K.

The human body really is absolutely disgusting

I looked like this at 155 lbs and 5' 11".

What do you mean "working out" 5x a week? What are you doing? What are your lifts?

What brand food scale are you using?

You need to put on more muscle mass. More muscle will result increase the amount of calories your body burns just to maintain the muscle mass. Make sure you are still eating at a deficit, but not more than -200 to 300 below maintenance (like 1900 calories). And make sure the majority of those calories are from protein (try to hit 100g a day) and fat. Limit the amount of processed carbs you take in (no sugar, no candy bars, no sweets) and don't eat any fried or oily foods. Focus on strength training with the big 5 to build muscle mass. Complement with some cardio (HIIT) but respect your alternating rest days to ensure muscle rebuilding/recovery. Also make sure you get enough sleep.

eat 2200-2400 calories a day and do full body 3 times a week. i started looking like you. i still look shitty but ive made some improvement over what i started with. pic related.

not bad for 6 months man, keep going

You should stop doing full body lifts, you're missing out on gains.

this, your fat is your calories just get your vitamins and protein

i dont even know man

> (OP)
>Just fucking lol @ yourself retard, your body gets used to your current diet and you always need to cut back on the calories + do more cardio everytime you stop losing weight.
>Trust me, this is legit, I've lost over 150lbs.
>You should honestly just go on a re-feed month where you eat your TDEE worth of calories daily and your body will get used to that diet, and you can start losing weight again.

heheheheheheheheheeh eat cellery too cause it is negatove callories

WATCH THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=Fv5xEYhvj4Q

what's a good program for dumbbells only?