How to ensure your future sons get alpha jaw/faces like these?

Cause I sure as hell was not blessed with that shit. Creatine in the kids cereals perhaps?

>outalpha.com/why-girls-hate-the-dad-bod/

>bump

Backpfeifen

>>bump

Dont give them a lot of dental work or braces until they are like 15-16. Just clean their teeth and floss dont do anything else that kike wants

>>>bump

>I am 5’5, 180lbs
When will they learn?

>"Girls are staring at me left and right. They come talk to me. They giggle when they see me. They get turned on when I approach them."

>"I am 5’5, 180lbs, and 10-12% bodyfat. Those are excellent stats for a guy my height."

I don't see a problem...?

this pic, my sides

Fucking manlets hahahah

Redpill them on Mike Mewing. It doesn't work if your face already developed but I experimented with my lil cousin and told him to keep his tounge on the top of his mouth (he was like 10) now he's 13 and looking pretty good. However it could be just puberty. The surefire way your son will look decent is to make sure he doesn't mouthbreath. That shit is poison for facial aesthetics.

Feed him cement and give him orofacial myofunctional therapy

>They giggle when they see me. They come talk to me.

They want to find his pot of gold. They want to talk to a real oompah loompah

they giggle because they think you look like Gimli

>Creatine in the kids cereals
no.

Don't feed them a high-sugar diet, should be plain oats for breakfast not sugar-filled cereals.

Dont make them take supplements like creatiine, that's weird as shit.

Make sure they do basic mew shit like breath through their nose and stand up straight for fucks sake.

Also, genetics are pretty essential here, so... breed with a woman that has a strong jaw and a small nose.

bump

Put their mother on roids during pregnancy
They will have big hands big dicks and big jaws

are people on Veeky Forums even capable of having nonautistic kids also if you do what age are they and do they lift?

Impregnate Brad Pitt

Do I rape him?

Lmao every guy on this show was a legit 10/10 male model Chad and every girl was like a non-threatening 6/10 girl next door.

Be Republican.

They tend to have good jawlines.

Jaw surgery. They did it..! but it's not exclusive to famous people or models.

This. The jaw is still growing when they're young, it may grow to accommodate their teeth and straighten them out naturally. I used to have pretty bad teeth when I was younger but I picked up the habit of brushing my teeth regularly and as I grew my teeth straighted themselves naturally. My top teeth are perfect, bottom has one that has that "fencepost" thing going on but you can't even tell. Stay away from the dental jew if at all possible.

>small nose
Can someone give me a basic gestalt on nose size and jawline? I have a thing for chicks with long noses (non semitic noses) and if it would give my future children issues I'll have to reconsider my interests

Are you so retarded that you think brushing your teeth makes your teeth straight?

This site never ceases to amaze.

this is Veeky Forums lad. what do you expect? i'm surprised no one has linked mew yet

No you moron my jaw grew to accommodate my teeth, brushing them was just a good habit I picked up that lead to minimal dental work required. I guess critical reading isn't your forte

>are people on Veeky Forums even capable of having nonautistic kids
Have you ever seen the /CBT/ thread?

proof, any before and afters of celebrities

reconsider your interests.

nah, but minor plastic surgery has been pretty common among hollywood people for like forty years. a quick neck lift or minor jaw implants can give someone a defined jaw and only takes like a couple weeks at most to heal. So, while this guy could be full of shit - i'd say it's not completely absurd to think that some of them have had a procedure like that. Especially as they age.

>that lead to minimal dental work required

So you don't understand the difference between braces and fillings either, huh.

I guess when they get paid as much as they do they really need all the help they can to land roles

Jaw development is a direct result of oral posture. There is not a single mouth breather in this world that has a well developed lower third of the face. Whereas every single person with a well developed jaw does not keep his mouth open at rest.
>How to ensure your future sons get alpha jaw/faces like these?
By making sure they have good neck and oral posture. Teach them that having a forward head naturally pulls the jaw back. You can even notice this yourself. If you tuck your chin in and push your head back while loosening your jaw, you'll notice that the lower jaw naturally slides forward.
You also need to make sure they keep the tongue on the roof of their mouth, because this is what makes sure that their teeth grow properly. The tongue is the natural retainer. If the tongue is kept up, it pushes the teeth and maxilla outward, which give way for a wide, bright smile.
The problem with all this shit is that it needs to be caught early, at around age 6 or 7.
Basically, don't fall for the orthodontic jew. They take your money and actually do the complete opposite if what is good for the lower third of your face. Straight teeth aren't all that there is too having a good smile.

You need to get cucked.
Some more.

T. nordcuck