ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11392858
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

suicide

fpbp

also this isn't /pol/

Egocenstrism

What is that?

My idea of the redpill and public/celebrity life

One of the things about the public life is you act out for a long time and eventually go about enjoying your life without the same "public image" you once had. Many people do this for publicity, fame, money. The truth is when they leave hollywood they are sitting on a gold mine and someone else comes along to take the glory/tabloids/and keep the people entertained. They also do the same thing and end up looking like they are nuts but it is mostly for the concerts, cameras, and news stories. You stay relevant/public for a few years and eventually go away only to return on occasion. The cool thing is people will judge them based on what we see in the media and we believe what we see so much we think this person lives their life like this on a daily basis meanwhile they are rich, and live their lives away from the public entirely. They are not like most of us and they have a different image than when they are with "their" circle of friends. What we see is a common trend and happens every generation and continues on with life, they get to keep on living any way they choose in their life meanwhile we judge the based on their "public" lifestyle.

You soul is immortal but your physical human body isn't. There is much more that goes on after you "die"

Bottomline is life is short, so decide what you want to do, elaborate a plan, and stick to that plan. Any single person could literally die tomorrow out of some bad luck, so don't procrastinate until you're an old fuck on your death bed thinking "man... I wish I could start over again"

t. Steroid user who rents a small cheap appartment and takes 3 months of vacation a year travelling the world

Go vegan for your health, the animals, and the planet.

Also the jews did 9/11

Kek give me a post that isn't a shitty philosophy textbook and i might read it

I'd argue the complete opposite;

Your consciousness disappears after you die, it is only a consequence of your physical body, which is just a self perpetuating chemical reaction, when it breaks down, so does your perception of the world.

That being said, the only difference between a happy bum and a miserable millionaire is that the bum is content with what he has, his mind is not constantly wanting.

I'll risk sounding like a hippie, but letting go of your ego is the ultimate redpill.

Of course, you can be content with what you have while pursuing other plans.

The riddle of steel

Have you ever witnessed anything paranormal?
Ever had a near-death experience?
Have you ever done some astral planning?

If you answered no to all those questions, I can understand your point of view. I was once like you, a man of science and proven facts

What did you experience on your travels?

>not really Veeky Forums related

A positive canthal tilt the red pill of facial aesthetics

That betas are failures.

do you disagree?

Kys brainlet

time change
skills needed change
jobs change

Life has no meaning, and the meaning of life is to realize that life has no meaning, because life has no meaning, and the meaning of life is to realize that life hast no meaning, because life has no meaning, and the meaning of life is to realize that life hast no meaning, because life has no meaning, and the meaning of life is to realize that life hast no meaning, because life has no meaning, and the meaning of life is to realize that life hast no meaning.

We're all one, and one is the only thing that's true.

I think I saw a ghost once, it's a bit of a story and I still think I did see something that I can't explain, although I don't generally believe in paranormal things that have not been proven, but oh do I want to beleive. Mind you I do think there are paranormal things out there we still haven't gotten around to exploring.

Never had a near death experience, but I had some intense drug experiences. nevertheless, I beleive they are all tricks on your perception that don't imply the existence of anything beyond.

Haven't done any astral whatever, but I do meditate.

In any case, I have seen no proof that can not be disproved, but that's fine by me. When you die, your components go back to nature and your mind goes back to the comfy void for all eternity.
If I get proven wrong, that's fine, I just believe what I have basis to believe.

Main points:
>women have always been boring and slutty, get over it
>some women arent boring and slutty, traditional marriages are still possible
>women don't all cheat like Veeky Forums pretends, use google, any reputable survey will show the vast majority of women dont cheat
>live together for a long time before marriage so you know it will work. Date for at least five years first
>dont worry about pulling girls in college, as a man it gets easier as you get older. Staceys with shit majors get really desperate for husband-cash after college, if you have a good job you can easily fuck/date them for as long as you want and then dump them. It's a great, in-control feeing
>there is nothing wrong with having a lifelong string of long term girlfriends and hookups instead of getting married, never let anyone tell you otherwise. Just make sure you have some good friends because those are what is actually essential
>if you do get married, marry a girl who doesn't party and has her own job and interests instead of being a boring drain on your wallet
>if you don't marry, still try to have a son or two who you have custody of. Raising your biological son to be successful is one of the most fulfilling things a man can do, and it will ensure that your family keeps growing for holiday gatherings and things like that

washing your hands BEFORE you take a piss

>use google
>reputable survey
>vast majority
>easier as you get older
>traditional marriages are still possible BUT women have always been boring and slutty
>don't marry, still try to have a son

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I don't not agree

I am god and all of you are just scrubs playing a minor role in my life, which is the only important one

There is more to the world than just the mechanical aspect

I believe there is physics, and everything else is based on that, I don't think there is a separate realm or anything that is not based physics (even if we haven't discovered it yet).

The true redpill is that if you close every tab of Veeky Forums you have open right now and never come back your life will improve

>why do I keep coming back?

This

But we all know thats too hard for some reason

with jews you lose

who /negativetilt/ here
this really fucking sucks, there's nothing you can do about it, no amount of mewing or face pulling can save me

fuck I have 5 different Veeky Forums tabs open right now

>tfw not even going to close a single one

Fuck off. How is this related to fitness & health?

All other redpills in life are merely a test, for the Final Redpill.

Jews are in fact the Master Race.

>dont worry about pulling girls in college

As a freshman, I am gonna have to disagree. Pulling girls at college is the easiest thing ever - especially if you live in the same dorm.

Pic related

Hitler was un-ironically 100% correct and people saying that aren't just trying to be edgy.

So you support the state of Israel?

No.

Stop tryharding

Hesitantly, yes. It would be a nice cage for the Jews.

Well, I can respect your consistency on that.

female hypergamy

Lots of aspects of physics aren't unified. Physics is just how humans use logic to explain the world around us. There can be a whole lot we wouldn't even be able to imagine in our wildest dreams waiting to be discovered and rationalized. As a scientist I hate this "I believe in science" bullshit that pseudointellectuals try to pull

This

neither did you.

just some strange noise or reflection that your senses interpenetrated strangely.

past present and future are an illusion

If you'd read my original post, I said that I know there are things which have no yet been discovered, and I'll happily consider them to be real when someone can prove or at least show me a good theory of it.

You just do a nang bro?

1. You are you are the sum culmination of your thoughts. By changing your thoughts, you change yourself and, thus, your reality.

wahiduddin.net/thinketh/as_a_man_thinketh.pdf

2. Dominate yourself and kill your fears. Do the things that you know you should be doing even if you don't feel like them, and especially if you're afraid of them.

3. Life is a game and everything is a skill. You can improve most aspects of your life with intentionally performed practice and discipline.

4. Nothing is permanent or guaranteed. Appreciate what you have while you have it, because you might just lose it tomorrow.

5. You are damned to craft your own meaning in life. Embrace it, and

6. Remember to laugh

To be genuine and pursue your interested and have fun. you will meet great people and be happy

LOOKS MONEY STATUS MATTERS MOST TO WOMEN

That there is nothing we can do to find our own ultimate purpose or be right with God. We must repent, and believe and follow Jesus, for forgiveness and ultimate fulfillment and for the glory of God.

Useful links:

youtube.com/watch?v=97k4z6Qe7JM&t=17s

youtube.com/user/AominOrg

youtube.com/user/InspiringPhilosophy

Education, Push trolls aside, that is the answhere.

Everything is a matter of perspective, men who take sides in anything going on in the universe will never be truly redpilled for his view on things are corrupted by his emotions

This is the only redpill

amen, brother

Egoism and realism are the only true redpills.

The only person you can trust to look out for you is you. Do what is best for you. Bear in mind that that might involve doing things to improve other people's perception of you in order to improve your position.

Nations (and politicians) act in pursuit of power/self-interest. They often do things for the same reason as the egoist: to improve their position without inciting opposition.

Read The Art of War by both the chink and the wop.

This is the best red pill.

what wop?

How do You say "Bait" in English?

This but unironically

youtube.com/watch?v=7U9lVjZg-Kg

How a real troll feels!

Bringing a child into this world is the greatest sin.

This thread sucks and all the replies suck and you should feel bad

Obvious shit is not a "red pill" that's a blue pill if anything

the real redpill is leaving Veeky Forums

no joke, this is the first time i've been here in years and i got reminded instantly why i don't come here anymore

Fuck that backfired.

dont leave.

eerything on Your mind please.

Machiavelli

He was on point about human nature and warfare for his time (many maxims still hold true).

Not a bad coat of arms.
BRB

thank you user for setting me free. i will return in exactly one year to this day to let the fellow anons know my journey, before disappearing forever.

screencap this... NOW

holy shit it worked.

holy fuck you basically talking about a philosophy thats already been spoken off

He's right about the older thing. I'm turning 25 this year, and I've had several experiences lately wherein my girl friends start going on about how they're into older (read: 30-something) dudes. Men peak in their 30s. Fact of life.

Sometimes I wonder if the entire world is a simulation built around me, guiding me towards some end goal. Everyone I interact with or who influences me in any way is an actor who was selected and trained to accomplish his or her task. My parents, siblings, mentors, and friends represent the best of the best in this regard--anyone who has had a bigger impact is a more skilled actor. Random passers-by are like extras.

Idk. It's some weird shit.

As someone whose browse time has gone down over ten years from 14-24, I can attest to this.

However, you never stop completely. This place is special no matter how shitty it gets.

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

Good meme, but not solid advice

Thought about killing enemy, but figured there are other ways to deal with them that won't involve me getting arrested and looking like the bad guy in this situation

Holy shit I thought I was the only one.

i wasnt aware this was a meme....

have you been watching the truman show a bit to much ?

youtube.com/watch?v=-9ZjQcmiDo4

>implying crush=kill

this
h
i
s

b8

>a philosophy thats already been spoken off

But only a God can speak off this philosophy

>also
Don't believe everything you hear or read, no matter the source

We aren't the sum of our thoughts but our actions

Important difference

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism

Philosophy can't be black and white. Human psychology is super complex. Understanding our biology helps a lot when it comes to grasping how and why act the way we do.

Important areas of life that can't be neglected, even if 1 hour/week:
*Nutrition
*Exercising
*Socializing
*Sunlight and contact with nature

I believe that I have a big Redpill on Happiness, and intend to explain it on this post and pic related:

HAPPINESS is an evolutionary mechanism, developed to induce PERCEIVED optimal behaviour.
eg : you start a business, and it goes great: you're making profits! HAPPY. Your system wants you to KEEP DOING THIS! THIS IS GOOD!
However, after 2 years, you get used to it. "Successful businessman" becomes part of who you are, and not a novelty. In the next 10 years, nothing changes. The market isn't big enough and you can't find the perfect employees. The company stagnates. DEPRESSION. The system wants you to FIND ANOTHER WAY TO DO THINGS. YOUR LIFE DOESN'T FEEL IMPORTANT.

Then the market crashes and your company starts LOSING money. You become UNHAPPY. The system is saying WHAT THE FUCK? YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!
But then you start to believe that money isn't that important, and retire to a sunny island in the Caribbean. Stress levels go down and you start to get laid with beautiful women. HAPPY! You've found a better environment, with hotter females. The system screams : STAY HERE!!

Eternal happiness doesn't exist. You have an internal boss inside of you, that always wants more and more. Improve yourself or perish.

forgot to post relevant reads
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5118621/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11392858

wow how inspiring....

but ok, maybe when you're 16 this kind of stuff might gets you.

Seriously, just get your shit together.

t. college graduate, searching for a real job (not gardening), who wants to marry his gf as soon as he has a job.

>This is my only tab open
B-bye guys

The true redpill is that there is no meaning or purpose to life, we will all die and be forgotten. This is a recurring theme in philosophy, but to actually let it sink in takes time and is not particularly pleasant.

Actually the purpose to everyone's life is to feel important; that's why we do anything, to feel important.

Everything is your responsibility.

just do whatever the fuck you want to do. Don't do it because some idiots think that you have to practise like an idiot to achieve something you dont really want.

Lift if it makes you happy, eat food that makes you happy but also keeps you healthy.

Life should be an adventure and not an goal you have to achieve.

Just live your fucking life.

Hitler dubs speak the truth

we're in a matrix

Being your own person

we are nothing but filthy goyim and we were born to serve the jew