Mental Health Thread

I am here answering all questions. All day. Lets get it. I have crippling depression. I have a lot of appreciation for Veeky Forums If anybody needs a question answered concerning life, women, love, gains or
murder. I am here for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/seasonal-affective-disorder/basics/definition/con-20021047
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm going to start off by saying 9'11 was a lie.
As well as sandy hook.

Secondly. I am high as a giraffes pussy.

Thirdly it's very important to pre exhaust biceps before lat pull downs for maximum gains.

>le depression meme
Go get some Citalopram or whatever you burgers call that shit.
I have borderline (with a severe narcisstic streak). As a MALE! This is like the worst mental fate besides actual paranoid shizophrenia.

>If anybody needs a question answered concerning life, women, love, gains or
>murder.

eep your room clean, it really genuinely helps with your view of yourself and the world. I can't stress enough how important it is to keep good personal Hygiene. I don't care where you are right now. You will be better than you were yesterday tomorrow. Mentality is key.
Music is medicine for the soul. I'm sure most of y'all are familiar with drugs. Music releases the same chemicals as sex.
>queen.jpg

Whats it like for you? I'm interested.

>paranoid shizophrenia.

ayyy I'm a paranoid schizophrenic

I murder bars.

What country do you hail from?

I think I might be gay for one of my friends.

I'm feeling like a beta bitch for not trying to do anything but I don't want to act rash and fuck shit up. Also I want to get thinner and cut a bit more weight before I do anything?

Nice to see a mental health thread.

Any other advice for your fellow headcases?

Bipolarity here, with generalized anxiety, and ADD.

>aswell as sandy hook

how so? genuinely curious

I have a ton of advice actually. I was diagnosed as manic Bi-polar at 13. How old were you if I might ask?
Play it cool dude. Just focus on you. Even if you want his meat pole in your patty wagon. own it.
Not thinner. #gottaeatbigtogetbig
Do you wanna leave humanity brah?

I have a lot of time for this subject to be honest.
How open of a mind do you have my friend?

20 or 21, thereabouts. I was diagnosed as ADHD at like 5 or 6. I'd love to hear it. Being sick sucks.

Not sick. Simply infected with malware.
Think about the brain like an old computer thats been through some shit. You must rewire, reprogram, and recondition. Through extreme practice. You can literally rewire the way your brain thinks. Since it Relies on electrical impulses from the synapses, It's almost laughable how simple it is. The only problem is. It feels inhuman.

>Dont inhale the duster though
>future you

That is true...don't know how the whole thicc twink thing will work for me but It could work. Anything you could suggest, I've been doing a lot of body weight workouts to get more toned but I know I can do more.

i don't want to leave humanity behind though, I just need to get my priorities straightened out. Pun not intended.

as open as it needs to be

I'm all ears. Do go on.

Felt like killing myself last month but I forced myself to go out with some old friends and party a bit

Met a girl on Tinder last week and we haven't stopped texting and snapchatting each other since.

Keep your head up lads, it gets better

Is there a condition such that you don't have feels? I don't remember exactly when it started but for a few years all I have is a feeling of emptiness and it's like something is stuck in the middle of my chest. Even after any kind of exercise I don't get any endorphin release

I cheated on my girlfriend, what do I do?

break up with her you pos

obviously you don't want to be with her

Then straighten them out. You got a limited amount of time to live. its a plow or be plowed world out there.

Give me some time to gather my resources.
If you played the same game a billion times but never lost. Your brain would look for stimulation elsewhere. Have you ever heard of Chakra?
The dubs of nubs mean truth. I'm glad you are still here.

>plow or be plowed world.

Kek. I'all go get plowed then. Gotta do some ass workouts now.

>Thirdly it's very important to pre exhaust biceps before lat pull downs for maximum gains.
At first I was like no that's stupid

Then I was like of fuck that's genius

There are many my brother. go further in depth.
What feelings are vacant or present currently?Whatever helps you sleep at night, sometimes telling the truth keeps you from hurting yourself down the road.

I keep my room clean. And I have a decent therapist. But it still sucks.

Pretty fucking shitty, what do you think? I´m not real, I have no constant personality. I hate and love everyone, at the same time. I need people and push them away. I can´t plan ahead, I can´t form more than superficial relationships.
And the worst thing is, I know all this, but still can´t change anything about it.

Germany. Therapy is free here, but stuff like SSRIs and Ritalin (~Adderall) is hard to get.

N-No Homo right...

i thought the same

fastest way to exhaust?

Went on a date with a girl tonight, she told me she thought I was cute and nice, but the problem is she is going on a 5 week trip this summer and doesn't want to be "bound". Am I being cucked? She said don't wait up.

How do I overcome social anxiety, is there a real cure for it? Has anyone had any experience with or heard/read stories of people overcoming it? I've read cognitive behavioural therapy is the best approach to it, but I'd like to know first-hand if anyone has gotten better from it.

Fucker you sound like me every day.
You might have low T my negro. Can i ask you a personal question? Hows your sex life lad?

:D

I do, I just really wanted to fuck a girl with big tits again

and would it be okay if she fucked a guy cause he had a big dick?

how would you react if she cheated

I have been given a promotion, a new title, new position, and higher salary increase

I feel like they might take it away for some reason and I start next week, really feel like I might lose everything and I do this to myself a lot.

>keep thinking everything will go wrong/bad for some reason
>I grew up poor and moved to the US in the mid 90s
>Found success in the corporate world but always feel like I might lose everything

All feelings are vacant none are present. Nothing makes me happy nothing makes me sad.

:D
Even if you are? so what. Go cuck her back.
Why are you in a relationship with her if you can't trust her to not get meat poked?
Secondly yes. Bound means she wants to see other people
Thirdly good. You got more money for protein and amino acids now

Is there meaning to life? Is there a god? If there ever was did he abandon us? Or did we kill him? And most importantly why the fuck can't I ever be the biggest dude in the world?...there's always this asshole in the mirror who seems to be one step ahead of me

My bad bro. I glitched my fingers with booze. Social anxiety disorder. (SAD) Is sometimes genetic. What were your parents like brah

No. My testosterone is quite normal. I build up muscles very fast, I have a triangle body shape and decent beard growth

What fucking sex life? I´m a virgin and I have problems with intimacy and sexual contact. Do you even know what Borderline is?

My dear boy. You feel hollow.
I know that feeling quite well. I want you to know I'm sorry you feel so alone. You need to get some sleep. If you're anything like me you don't sleep for shit. How many hours a night do you get?

I'm simply trying to further my understanding of you broham. I have problems like that too. How old are you brah? do you wanna lose it? I feel inclined to tell you with the right person it's a good feeling. Love is potent.

On week days usually 6-8 hours because of college but on weekends I sleep for 10 hours

Listen to me. That asshole is the old you.
That asshole is the part of you scared to be a fucking sick cunt.
That person in the mirror is you. Now take control and lead that bad side to the hollowed land of gains.

Interesting. How many calories a day and what ethnicity are you? Do you have any hobbies? Any passions? Any particularly good skills?

Of course not. It has the Pence seal of approval

>calories
>ethnicity
lebanese
>hobbies, passions, good skills
All I do with my time is either school work, lifting or vidya

You don't feel you deserve it do you?
Well guess what fucker. YOU DO.
GO make your success. Your subconscious is stuck on the past. Today is fresh. Even if you lose everything. REBUILD.

Which vidyas
and where do you work bro?

>5 week trip this summer and doesn't want to be "bound"

Where's she going? Wherever it is, that's the ethnicity of the cocks that will be plowing her while she's gone. Don't get attached, user.

>Social anxiety disorder. (SAD) Is sometimes genetic.
Where did you read that?

Multiple resources. Psychology today is pretty decent site. But all in all they talk about a serotonin

Also:

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/seasonal-affective-disorder/basics/definition/con-20021047

How do I motivate my training partner who is bipolar?

>be me, mid 40's
>garden variety ADHD, technically undiagnosed. (they were calling it "minimal brain damage" back then)
>fatass but not 600-lb. life tier
>started lifting with my homie two years ago
>I'm showing gains he's not
>he's bipolar, with some cluster b type narcissism/solipsism thrown in for good measure
>he can't stop running his mouth....ever. He can't focus.
>as he free-form verbal diarrheas me, he always goes back to one of about 4 or 5 topics...politics, anime, etc.
>he always has an excuse why he can't lift or can't lift heavy ("I'm sore from raking the leaves so I can't lift today")
>always trying to lighten his own load, both literally and metaphorically
>he's afraid of pushing it and I don't know why...his excuses seem legit but he always seems to have one.
>It's like there's two of him...one of him is a decent, squared away guy, the other is an edgy faggot scumbag who thinks he's a badass (but always has an excuse when push comes to shove)
>I know he wants to improve and is jealous that I'm improving, but I can't help feeling like he's stuck.

How can I motivate my bestie, user? The drill instructor treatment doesn't work. Being nice doesn't work. I know he'd straighten himself out if he stuck with it long enough but he just doesn't do enough consistently to see results, which fuels his spiral of helplessness.

Damn. Sounds like your life is lived in negativity, are you a pessimist? Man you gotta let that shit go

How do I achieve a state of mind where I don't desire to acquire anything?

Become homeless and follow suit with the lifestyle of others around you (preferably without drugs).

Speaking from personal experience.

That's an idea, but I'll have to wait 'till I can do that as I can't drop my current obligations

I've met a few homeless, they seemed to very much want to change, or at least to get money.

How do you suggest I do that without permanently fucking my life up? Put my shit in a lockbox and live under a bridge for a few months?

Getting depressy, mostly due to the fact I haven't been able to find work for 4 months, so much time on my hands and no idea what to do with it. Most of my hobbies require a shop, and. I live in a condo.

I try to spend like 4 hours at the gym but after that I just have no clue what to do.

I wish I was sociable and enjoyed normie things, I want to meet friends or people with similar interests but don't know how. So frustrating

you must cut the head from the snake. If he is lying about something. Figure out why hes lying or why hes talking. Hes mentally comparing himself to you every time he gets out there. He might even want your meat pole. Level with him. Or play the game. narcissists are a mystery to me sometimes. Vanity in men is unheard of where I come from.
But remember.
>He was a kid once

Your wish is your command. If you wish it. You can make it happen. Condos are sweet bro. Clean the fuck out of it. Open some windows. play music
Appreciate little things. and find things you like that you are willing to put effort into (bonus points if it makes you hard) You simply need to find purpose. But first you must cultivate discipline. Go now my young broseph.

You are right on finding purpose, but I do have good disciprine. My place is always spotless, and my neighbors now listen to fantastic music any time I'm home. Windows are always open, love the fresh air and sunlight.

I just literally shit blanks when it comes to figuring out what I want to do. Almost daily I walk around the grocery store aimlessly just for something to get me out of my house

Life seems meaningless these days, don't know where its coming from but constantly feeling empty inside. I would say it mostly comes from my chronic drug abuse messing with my head. Felt this way for a while but it's only gotten worse. I cheated on my girlfriend of 2 years for the first time and don't even feel bad about it. I tried ending it with her After but couldn't bere to see her upset. I just feel like my life has no meaning or direction anymore and I shouldn't feel this way I'm in a good Uni with a solid Group of friends but I just feel like I'm loosing touch like everything's meaningles

Kinda sound like you need a bromance.

stop doing drugs dipshit