What was the most taxing trap exercise you ever got outside of the gym?

What was the most taxing trap exercise you ever got outside of the gym?

On the job, carrying stuff, etc.

Stacking warehouse shelves and hauling concrete+rocks, both of which suck

What movements exactly did it?

Lifting pumpkins

I work in brewery so filling kegs.
>grab 20 half barrels
>fill them one at a time
>new so don't have a gorbel and the forklift is broken
>one layer of kegs on the pallets then a second layer
>lifting 165 lbs from floor to above waist ~10 times

At least I kicked ass at the keg carry and atlas stones lol

At work, fire in a big ass apartment building, stand pipes didn't work, had to lean over a stairwell and pull what felt like miles of charged line up, I have faught a lot of fire and rarely do they kick my ass anymore but god that one sticks out, I was tore up for a couple days.

That really tore up your traps, huh?

If you had to guess, how much did it weigh?

I made "her" do all my yard work.

Was glorious, just sat on verandah in rocking chair sipping iced tea yelling "boy, hurry now boy!"

Then I banged it.

>gorbel

I hope that game bombs harder than any of the other shit they've done in the past

Hard to say man, it doesn't seem heavy at first but after a while it gets really fucking heavy, if I remember right a charged 21/2" line is about 300 lbs per hundred feet, not sure how many feet was pulled but at least a few hundred feet I would think, from the rig, 7 floors up and all the way down, add in friction and all the other shit and it gets up there, you got people helping, feeding through doorways etc but it was a lot of work, but that's one of the best parts of the job, even a couple years ago before I was lifting religiously like I do now I was pretty big in a good way.

It's a company that makes these big crane arm things. They're basically giant suction cups that help pick up and move the kegs around.

My body is pretty mediocre but I've never really worked traps and I think they are pretty nice. I just do hella dead lifts

It won't, ME fans will eat that shit up.

Carrying an 80lb backpack on a 33 mile ruck

It was the last trial before earning my beret, took me 9 hours and 34 minutes to do it.

I have to walk a little over a mile from the grocery store and go twice a month. I save it for back day after I've hit traps. By the end of it my entire upper body is on fire, by far the hardest trap workout I do.

Look pretty similar to me honestly, little smaller overall but about the same body fat I think, what % u think you are in a bad gauge at that. No homo but what's your stats, height weight and deadlift numbers particularly, curious as to how I stack up against a similar configured dude

For clarification the little smaller wasn't a jab or a humblebrag, I'm just Pretty tall and 250, still same rough body comp as you.

Thank you for your service user!
May the Veeky Forums gods smile upon you

I appreciate it but no thanks needed, honestly I'm blessed to enjoy my work, I work 2 days a week ( 2x24 hour shifts) get a good workout in, full of excitement and fulfillment, honestly they shouldn't pay me for this shit I would do it for free

So basically a long distance farmer's walk? How heavy are the bags?

i carried 2 twelve packs (bottle) using the hole in the box as a handle for 2km's non stop no resting, no sagging shoulders.
they were sore for like a week

Sounds like you got a pretty brutal trap workout just by holding a farmers' carry for a longass time with light weights.

eating pussy for 45 minutes.

I had no idea it would destroy me for 2 days.

That rekt your traps? what position?

Carrying logs

I've ate my fair share of pussy, I'm assuming you where off the bed couch whatever and using your hands to hold yourself up and stabalize while she laid flat on said piece of furniture, if your gonna eat long time like that push the bitch up further and lay on your stomach while you tounge jack her taco you will do better at it when you think less about how uncomfortable you are while you eat

~176
5'8"
405 for reps. Dunno what my max is right now. Ever since I hit 405 max been working up to where I am now.

No idea on the bf honestly but I'm definitely at or over 15% I'd think.

No worries dude no offense taken