How do I get it back bros

How do I get it back bros.

Nothing seems worth it anymore, I'm too young for this shit. Don't tell me to "Stop being a faggot and shave it off a grow a beard"

IT HURTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26120151
roguehealthandfitness.com/essential-oils-treat-baldness-and-acne/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-jdyx-XSic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fin retard

Man you're like the angry crying wojak "WAAAH ITS NOT FAIR"
lmao

ikftb

There's nothing you can do OP. I'm only 22 and I can already see my crown/receding hairline. Accept it and get over it

Op my hairline was receding at 17. My friends and family noticed it was so bad. My gf fucking noticed it. Stop bitching pull your shit together and shave it off.

Nothing you can do unless you want to pay for the Fin jew the rest of your life having to use that shit twice a day or else it all goes.

You can't bring it back. I know it sucks but just wear a hat if you are really insecure and use it as an excuse to get bigger.

1. minoxidil
2. save for transplant
Finasteride is risky. Rough side effects that aren't always reversible. Do a ton of research beforehand. Minox has less severe side effects, but research them.

>Finasteride is risky.

My only worry

So I've been putting peppermint oil (mixed with coconut oil and vitamin E) on my scalp for 4 weeks. Also have started using less shampoo

I think I made some progress?

1/2

2/2

Literally no difference

Show your scalp and I'll point you towards a realistic solution. You don't have to shave it and grow a beard at all.

Shave it and ascend brother

No male pattern baldness on either side of my family am 27 havn't seen any loss yet should I stop creatine now? has me worried.

It is only hair

4 weeks isn't enough time for realistic results. You look better but it could be the lighting. If you want a tried-and-true method to stop your balding, fin and minox will 100% fix that up.

I'd also like to point out that any natural supplement that blocks DHT should potentially have the same risk of sides as fin.... Which isn't actually dangerous in the first place

It feels like I'm not complete. I don't feel like my whole self. Its a big deal, actually.

Actually your 2nd picture looks slightly darker.

Either a jaded baldlet or NW1.

You fags should try microneedling

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26120151

So far for the "natural" method, the best combination seems to be
>derma rolling
>pumpkin seed oil
>peppermint oil

Does anyone have any progress pics for this?

Pic was me in September when i was 19

I just do buzz cuts now and grew my beard out

Judt shave it off. Even if you look like mr potato head its better than looking like a balding fuck. You will feel 100x better after you get used to your new look

It's only hair

Pic is me nowadays just get rid of it brehs

Looking tight, lad

roguehealthandfitness.com/essential-oils-treat-baldness-and-acne/

Mpb may involve a fungus. Fungus feeds on iron. Lower Iron(donate blood) might prevent the fungus from growing. Read his article s on iron

Dear lord, just a little bit of fin and minox would have completely saved you. Your hairline wasn't even receded. Very sad waste.

Insulin might also have something to do with it. Read a study that men wit more advanced Mpb were more insulin resistant than others

I'd also look into anti inflammatorys like resveratrol, berberine and circumin. The site I linked talks about them although not from a hairloss perspective. Good luck bros

I started losing my hair when I left highschool. And I had long hair in highschool, and it's pretty much what I was known for, so it hit pretty hard.

You have to accept it, it's part of life. I still wish I could have my hair back, but I feel shittier when I dwell on it. Just buzz or shave and move on, there is nothing you can do. Thinning hair looks awful, and is just about the most beta look you can have.

Just to add, I did Minoxidil and Finasteride all through my 20's, and while it slowed hairloss, it couldn't stop the train wreck from happening.
I had 0 sides, and if you go that route, the odds are in your favor.(reported anywhere between 2% and 10% experience sides, and almost all sides are reversible if you're not a pitiful cunt.) But don't count on a miracle.

Hair surgery is the only sure fire fix, but it's expensive; out of price range for most young men, unless you're willing to go into debt for it.

t. 33 years old, just sharing my experience with you younguns'.

literally just shave it

Are you sure you're balding? That could just be a hair whorl. How's your hairline from the front?

POO

Also, the shaved + beard look is better than what you had going on before.

Your hypothetical picture improves quite a bit if you make him go full bald.

>become a franciscan monk

I have a full head of hair and I shave it off about twice a year because long hair's for faggots. Man up pussy. Chicks will notice when you grow a pair.

>there is nothing you can do
an efficient hair transplant cost between 1 and 3k euros in France

Just waiting to get my MSc diploma and start working as mech engineer, so I can get that hair transplant

>Don't tell me to "Stop being a faggot and shave it off a grow a beard"

Stop being a faggot and shave it off a grow a beard. Also, you're going to die at some point in the future. Fuckin' embrace the inevitable you pussy.

If you think that one of the biggest problems in your life right now is going bald, then you must realize that your REAL biggest problem is being insecure

get over it, nobody cares

This was me last week. I shaved it off and already had a beard.

Best fucking decision I've made.

Been on fin for 3ish months. Need to hop on Minox and the shampoo treatment. I've had ZERO sides. No brain fog, no impotency. My derm told me that any sides would surface within the first 6 weeks, and any sides I had would disappear within 6 weeks after quitting. So far my hair has only thickened a little bit on the crown.

Since I've got insurance I only pay $5 for a months supply. Seems like a small price to pay to hopefully keep my hair into my 30s.

If you want your hair, get on fin.

hair or no hair can make people go from 6/10 3/10 tho...

Shaving your hair while you have good hair usually isn't the same because you will still see the lines, your face still gets framed. When you don't got the active hair follicles all your framing disappears - unless you are fortunate enough to have a beard, which could save you a little, and without that say hello to your new mr. cancerboy -look

Kinda my point. Sure, bald isnt always ideal, but its light years ahead of the thinning "I think I'm keeping my dignity, but I'm only fooling myself" look.

DELETE THIS

hey brahs been thinning pretty hard since high school just started shaving recently wondering if you guys reckon if i'll look like a cancer patient or not when if fully goes. Be honest pussies

not bad m8 ;)

LOL
I noticed I was balding and shaved my head at 21
I keep clean shaven too
who gives a FUCK besides shallow sluts who can just be bought with money anyway LMAO nigga take some control!

so much this. Keeping it buzzed since im 20.
I was balding at about 18 years old.
Also: fuck roasties

so fin or min which is it?

YOU DARE CHALLENGE MEGAMIND

you dont look like a cancer patient, you just look like if Kip from Napoleon Dynamite was a convicted rapist

Stop being a faggot and shave it off a grow a beard

better yet, Kip from Napoleon Dynamite mix with Ed Norton in American History X

shit yeah can't be to bumed about that

fuck billy gives me a fatty

You overreacted, its not even that bad.

As a fellow baldy at 28 (shaved my head at 25), there is nothing to do but deal with it.

You can try finasteride but it will fuck with your hormones, I got all sorts of sides effects from it.

It fucking sucks when you go bald at a young age, true, but sulking in selfpity will only make your life worse. I went through that phase and got out of it eventualy when I realized people don't treat me differently at all since I shaved it.

I know your feels op, but you need to come to peace with it, work out, make sure you look athletic and a bald head can go great with it.

It will get better with time

SHAVE IT OFF

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-jdyx-XSic

Just check out the comments by girls to see how much shaving it off improves your attractiveness. Admittedly the black shirt guy is attractive but he goes up massively.

>the guy in the black shirt looks waaay hotter without hair
>Okay whoever that guy in the black shirt is, keep him.
>The guy in the black shirt is mad sexy
>High key the guy in the black shirt can get some lol
>That white bulky dude looks a whole lot better bald.

That pic is retarded.

His head would not be that big
He would not have an old man scalp
Why would he keep his side hair which makes anyone look X100 older

You look like the guy who got kicked out of the military for plotting a murder.

So sad

hmm

Stop being a faggot and shave it off

spike jonze

I think that's a fucking cowlick man.
I have the same shit if my hair is shorter, i actually have two cowlicks around my crow.

I just grew it longer and slicked it back so it lays down quite nicely.