So I added this picture on Tinder and my match quality has increased at least 2 points on average from 5/10s to 7/10s

So I added this picture on Tinder and my match quality has increased at least 2 points on average from 5/10s to 7/10s

Why THE FUCK do people tell each other not to use topless selfies on tinder when it fucking works? Are they lying to keep the matches to themselves?

Also what is your favorite lift ?

I have tattoos and put a shirtless picture up and my matches went down.

I'm white tho so maybe that's it. I remind them of an annoying guy who sent them a dick pic and you remind them of their athlete crush in highschool

The rest of my pictures are me hanging out with friends/swimming/doing outdoorsy things

I think context might be important, they need to know (or think) youre normal

This. Shirtless pics don't work for everyone.

The vibe is different.

I did the same thing and my matches went up too

that's right boyo, it is a meat market and the shirtless pic is like getting a good look at the cow before you make steak and shit out of it

This is true. The people telling you not to do it are people who have shit soft bodies. They are jealous of your physique or they're women who don't want to feel self conscious of their own flabby bodies and clsim they hate guys like you preemptively to soften the ego blow of knowing you'd never fuck with them.

I'm white though so maybe it's different.

wow im surprised this thread hasn't been derailed by shitposting /pol/cucks yet

Because you didn't post till now

Because the people who tell you that are beta as fuck

That's because you are a sexy dark skinned guy. Not some skinny fat pasty white boy.

If it works for you, it works for you. Keep it up. Pretty sure I seen your pic in some other thread too.

Alright, I just added a shirtless pic to my tinder. I already have 3400 matches, but I'll let you know how this goes

> guys I'm showing these ugly as fuck tattoos and my matches went down

Gee I wonder why

>3400

Jesus, why are you still swiping?

Ego stroking. I don't really message girls on there, though I did meet up with a girl on there who I actually kind of like ironically and doesn't seem to be a slut hahah

It's not nice, but: Because racism. With your shirt on, you're a black guy who basic bitches see as having less social standing and therefore being less deserving of their pussy. With your shirt off, you're a HOT black guy who they can indulge their Mandingo fetish with. Sorry bro. People are basically horrible.

Too bad he's still a nigger though.

"I got models and dimes that I never reply to. All these rappers are dead to me who you alive to."

I just use beach photos to show off my physique without throwing the "douche" or "fuck boy" red flags. Looks normal, sexy, fun and outgoing.

Shirtless bathroom selfies may increase your match count but I feel like you will miss out on some who will pass you up because they think you may look hot but also seem like a degenerate moron.

if you look shredded it will work

hey fuck you white beta cuck

fuck off cunts.

no normal human being sees a black person with less social standing than a white person of the same status.

you seriously need a reality check if you think people actually think like that outside your little Veeky Forums echo chamber

sad

>the United States of America does not exist

Shirtless pics only work if you look good. OP has a good physique, most lifters don't (especially the pasty white permabulkers in the powerlifting community).

OP here, thread did a dozen+ posts before getting race baited, I will take this as a victory

Friendly reminder that shirtless selfies are acceptable. Since using the selfie ive had a few girls message me first, which literally happened maybe twice a month before if I was lucky

It's subconscious you fucking idiot, the human mind just has negative associations with darkness this is studied you can ignore it and pretend you're just a good person who doesn't see color but you're not you're a fag probably awkward around black people irl too.

Did you put it as your profile pic or no?

Seems like Veeky Forums is getting less racist
Maybe the resolutioners from /pol/ have all quit by now

probably because coalburning whores care less about decency than the average
btw: fuck nigger subhumans

2nd pic my man

too ironic to not be samefag

what was your first one?

go back to facebook or wherever you blacks go in your free time when you dont use welfare and ruin white people created civilisation
nikker

its a picture of me swimming

maybe swimming with good form while black makes me look like an edgelord, but it seems to work

I wish I could do this but I don't have friends willing to take pictures of me pretending to be casual at a beach

>wherever you blacks go in your free time

that would be tinder and subsequently your sisters bedroom

I have friends but I don't know how to get them to take my photo

The best part about this thread is watching the edgy, cringe inducing comments pour in. I guarantee to you none of these people would have even a modicum of the confidence to say half the shit they spew here where there is no consequences.

I really feel sorry these people, it must be horrible to walk through the streets carrying hate like baggage, living in constant fear. I'd hate to be so conditioned into this mindset that I see only threats and people through eyes of seething hatred instead of seeing the reality for what it is, another person with hopes and dreams and all that other touchy feel-y bullshit just like you.

We're not getting off this rock alive unless with work together, some of us aren't going to fit the mold but that's fine. I guess I expected a little more foresight from people when it comes to the survival of our species.

What happened to your nipples, bro?
Concerned.

I live in a country with nigger population like 0.01% and my sister is racist. Nice try, jamal

>buhuu people being mean on the internet
B A C K T O R E D D I T

I wish I knew my dude

So she fetishizes black cock, that's pretty degenerate but I'll still smash

You let our people down by threading your eyebrows ;_;

>So she fetishizes black cock
no, she literally thinks that black people belong in africa and she doesnt want them in europe

You have weird nipples, my dude.

>Why THE FUCK do people tell each other not to use topless selfies on tinder when it fucking works?

They're insecure.

>the human mind just has negative associations with darkness
Source? Obviously humans are scared of places with poor lighting but I don't think it literally means what you think.

I don't do anything for my eyebrows

So she's a sex tourist, this is 10x more degenerate, you'd have been better off not saying anything

PREP THE BULL

that black guy looks like hes about to have a chest burster pop out and make that image Alien

That's not you, I saw this picture in another thread

dude, black people aren't inferior
they have their strenghts and weaknesses
but they ARE seen as socially lower than lighter skinned people by every culture on the whole PLANET

same as whites are seen as not so masculine as blacks, or not so smart as asians

what's the problem with looking at things objectivelly?

OP, keep going for the "I'm a black gorilla who's gonna fuk your brains out" stereotype. Wish you the best bro

it has to do with slavery, working less under the sun, western economy being better, etc

the way you post makes it seem that you have less social standing and are more inferior than blacks

Troll thread
OPs pic is miscer Bradybconner who didn't say anything similar to this on misc

It works on Tinder, that's what tinder is for.

It wont work on E-harmony