What mode is this?

What mode is this?

Final form of autism

pint of ale and a packet of pork scratchings please mode.

is this guy not self aware at all? Why to make yourself look like you're 50 years old office worker tired of life, when you're like 20?

pizza slayer mode

I first thought he was just playing a character a la Dwight from The Office, but I think I was wrong.
This is the face of autism.
Still would grab a beer a with him, wonder how he'd react to alcohol.
Maybe we could do s colab (im a YouTuber also with 300,000 subs).

>im a YouTuber also with 300,000 subs
really? how much do you make a month out of jewtube?
Anyway, this guy needs some guidance. A father figure so to speak.

the dude is obviously going for a unique look and I think he's doing well if he can put on a brave face and face the music wearing that desu

he doesn't look that bad, although he does look over 50 for his 20yo self. still, it's just a look; like when gangsters look like they want to get raped.

except he has no gang, he's probably the bravest of them all desu senpai

I don't give tens mode

i.e. at best you a 9, girl.

Made it mode.

> being this newfag

Wear whatever the fuck you want, but dont you dare tuck your tie into your fucking pants!

>you will never sneak Creatine into reviewbrahs sips and turn him into a muscle freak

god mode

>not taking tren and still being retarded
i knew about him, dumbass. I was just expressing my opinion.

>Triple Jack Daniels, neat please

He's so incredibly self aware that he's stopped caring and dresses how he likes.

I used to think i was very self aware, turns out i was just over concious of stuff that didn't matter and actually dressed worse because i was paranoid about looking try hard.

1991 core

>A father figure so to speak.
He has a video where his dad joins him in a review wearing a suit and looking just like him.

That explains a lot

>paranoid about looking try hard.

This so fucking much, for years I knew like everything about how to dress but went out in jeans + tshirt because I didnt want to look out of place. Finally overcame this fear and turns out nobody cares at all

I still wear jeans and t shirt, just ones that fit and look good, not weird loose baggy shit from tesco/walmart

He dresses like he's a door to door salesman from the 80's. I like it.

faggot

Kek

Suave reviewing mode.

yea and im pewdiepie

I'd kill to see him do a food review with the Hodgetwins.

monster mode