Veeky Forums is for losers, misc is where its at

just realized Veeky Forums is misc's retarded/autistic/fat/leftout little brother that no one gives a chit about, phukin LMAO@ every phaggot who takes anyone here srsly, bunch of betas

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_Broccolini
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you have to go back

did he pee himself?

Misc sux. /r/bb is better. Also which Misc, bb.com Misc or Fitmisc?

>Veeky Forums is for losers
can't argue with that

Fitmisc is for chads

it sick it piss

This.
Fitmisc is for bulls, misc is for normies and Veeky Forums is for aspies

>Veeky Forums is for losers

There ya go, fixed that for you.

fitmisc is for cyber stalking youtube celeries and steron sources

This. Fitmisc seems cool but it's a bit stalkerish and creepy.

The tripfags, discord and ""culture"" are pure cancer. Especially the discord holy shit that stuff is trash.

surprisingly, misc has a much higher concentration of edgy retards than Veeky Forums. It's actually surprising but Veeky Forums seems levelheaded in comparison

misc where? misc on bodybuilding.com? or which one?

yeah, that's what misc is. it's basically proto-fit. all the "older" memes and Veeky Forums characters like zyzz originate from those boards

No one is getting laid on either board, thats why everyone I see wearing a bodybuilding.com shirt is dyel af. Veeky Forums needs its own merchandise, I wanna see what my fellow autists look like IRL

hahahahahaha

>projecting this hard
dude this site gets like 3 million hits daily, just cuz ur a loser doesn't automaticly transform everyone else into that

>t. tripfag

kys

negged for oldmisc thread

made an account at bb.com after 10+ years of lurking and the faggot mods banned me forever within 2 minutes of my first post. Fuck that site never going back

i swear to god he always pisses or shits himself

>actually drawing an uncut dick
why?

isnt fitmisc dead?

what gear is jason on?

the only stuff he's 100% definitely taken are clenbuterol and ligandrol as far as I know

besides that he's likely taken a bunch of prohormones and crap with steroid like names such as d-bal or trenabol but no serious AAS or peptides

foh geek before i snort this vyvanse and shatter ur jaw SRS

Because it's hilarious you brainless plebeian.

>Retarded/autistic/fat/leftout little brother that no one gives a chit about.
It's like you know me irl.

i came here for fitness discussion and what i got instead is some faggot on steroids trying to pick a fight. why bother lifting weights when you can just stab these motherfuckers until they learn thing or two respect

misc is straight garbage ran down by power tripping mods and that dick sucking manlet

because that's how dicks look like in the majority of the world

Didn't he take a shit load of prohormones back when they were still legal?

>tfw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christina_Broccolini

She an angel and gives me strength daily to not clean my house

T. Dicklet