Mayweather vs Mcgregor

Who will win Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GK5WYeKrPGw
youtube.com/watch?v=ITxeqsCcOkk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mayweather obviously.

McGregor's achieved a lot and now his head's in the clouds. He thinks he's invincible

Depends on the rules of the match. If it's strict boxing I'd say Mayweather has the upper hand.

Probably McGregor

mayweather without gloves = dead cuntgregor

mayweather is gonna holly holmes him.

Boxing Mayweather
MMA Mcgregor

It's common sense.

Mayweather hands down... it is going to be boxing.

McGregor is doing it for the money and only the money.

superior black genes
get cucked white bois

Even if he's doing for the money losing is bad for him since he still has a career in the UFC.
It doesn't mean anything to Mayweather. He's already retired.

Heres an unbiased analysis on why Mayweather would beat Mcgregor

>The Match itself

Unfortunately for Mcgregor, the match itself is Boxing, a sport mayweather trained in for decades, Mayweather will arguably beat Mcgregor in experience alone, Mayweather may not be a true fighter but he will surely out score Mcgregor in this match, not to mention Mcgregor's psychological disadvantage in that he would have to kill habits to fight, he will see opportunities to kick, elbow and take down but he will hesitate not to, this is easier said than done and Mcgregor will suffer for this.

>Boxing as a dying sportas the bigger picture

Boxing for the past decade has been on the decline, there is so much to gain for the sport when Mayweather wins this fight, more so than Mcgregor winning, If Mcgregor wins, he does so with the gain of Self Glory, he will be the one guy who finally put Mayweather down, and as much as I would kill to see that happen, this fight at its core is an exhibition match, it is merely a propaganda for boxing, think about it, Once Mayweather wins, alot of people will want to box, it will spark a new generation of boxers, and it will buy the sport 10 more years,so even without their skills considered, Mayweather won this fight before it even started.

Mcgregor WILL lose this fight, by design. Credit mayweather for that. The only reason for this fight is 100Million dollars

But Mayweather is retired for how long? Meanwhile McGregor has been training all this time and let's not forget he has a boxing background.

A gun would win. Against both of them.

found the little dicked amerifag

I am actually Eastern European lol.

So is this fight going to happen?
Any news? I'm not up-to-date with MMA/Boxing.

read the second part of his post

gloves are for protecting hands not heads

is this about who's the better slave?

>It doesn't mean anything to Mayweather. He's already retired.
It actually kinda does. Mayweather's record is 49-0. He is tied with Rocky Marciano who is also sitting at 49-0.

Fucking Mayweather.

If you think anything else then you have way too much confidence in that leprechaun. McGregor a good MMA fighter, and he's good at generating publicity, but Mayweather is the best boxer of his generation. He's not 49-0 by accident.

He's passed his prime though. Even Mayweather says the difference between pretty boy floyd and money is speed, strength, aggressiveness.

this is how you know someone has never fought in their life

In boxing its Mayweather, the guy is untouchable and has beat Olympic gold medalist world champions (Dela Hoya) and easily beat one of the fastest aggressive fighters ever (pacquiao), he actually does a lot better against aggressive fighters (Hatton, Canelo) and while he cruises to defensive victories he does have KO power. As entertaining and likeable as mcgregor is and as lightning quick as he is (Aldo) he got out boxed by Diaz and will get frustrated and outscored in every round.

It's an entirely different story in MMA but it's going to be a boxing match

These two manlets would never last a second against the Klitschko brothers.

Just two 6'6/6'7 giants would demolish these two little boys. Heavyweight is where real men are at.

It's a boxing match

No way in hell Floyd is knocking out Connor. Connor has a solid fucking chin, more so than any of the boxers Floyd as fought. McGregor also hits harder than any boxer Floyd has fought, so it will be an interesting match. I will most likely go the distance, with Floyd winning by decision like he usually does.

Mayweather is old and stupid. He pays a chef a thousand bucks per meal. If that meal is ramen noodles (his favorite) it costs the full thousand. This fight had to happen because his expenses are too much.

Why are guys that compete in different sports competing against eachother?

Well they'd demolish anyone below their weight , doesn't matter if it's a MMA fighter or not, just look at their size mate

Why are they wearing that Hugo boss shit though?

I recently saw a clip of Joe rogan talking about Bernard Hopkins.

There was no mma mentioned in the clip so I don't think his usual bias applies here.

Basically he was saying when you are young you have all the strength stamina and tenacity in the world, but you lack experience, and when you are older you gain experience but your body starts to deteriorate.

There's a sweet spot in the middle where they meet, the prime, and after that point as time passes you need to adapt and rely more and more on experience to beat youth. Eventually there's a line where experience alone is no longer enough to win fights. Bernard reached that point during his last fight, getting knocked out for the first time in his long career by a younger fitter boxer without a single big fight on his resume.

My point is that mayweather is 40 now, he's done well managing fights in the later stages of his career, and utilising his vast experience to beat youth, canelo being the prime example here.

Has floyd passed that point though? No matter how experienced he is, mcgregor is bigger, stronger, faster and fitter. There's a huge gulf in experience in mayweathers favour, and a fairly large gulf in fitness in mcgregors favour.

No matter what, I'm looking forward to this fight, the pre fight build up is going to be insane.

Floyd is the best boxer in the world. McGregor's a great striker but he fights MMA. He doesn't have the boxing skill of Mayweather and he WILL get fucked up, period. And no his chin is not that great, he's been shaken before by fucking Diaz's poverty hooks.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GK5WYeKrPGw

14 minutes in

I heard Mayweather is running out of money

Is it true?

I don't think he's running out, but he does have a certain type of lifestyle to maintain..

I heard something about him getting ripped off, or there was a business partner that screwed him, and he's trying to recoup the money.

Yes

How long has McGregor trained for boxing? He's gonna fuck up in a clinch and body slam Mayweather. Either way with promotions and shit this would put Mayweather way too close to a billion dollars. That's way too much for a guy that can't read

how do you kill someone by running away for a point victory?

>gloves are for protecting hands not heads
>this cup is half full not half empty
you have autism

This

Anyone who thinks that Gregor would win is deluded, unlike Rocky Marciano, Mayweather can buy literally any boxers there is for a fraction of his networth, hes not doing it with skill its with money.

What about Floyd vs. Mayweather?

McGregor wins mma because that's what he's the beat at (aka real fight)

Flloyd wins boxing because that's whant he's good at

Depends if mayweather still got the legs to run around in the ring

Mayweather. As I don't like him I hope he will shut MMA nerds once and for all

in a boxing match mayweather would wipe the floor with mcgregor, just as in a mma match mcgregor would wiped the floor with floyd.

/thread

Klitschko did kickboxing too
I think he could take McGregor in full on MMA fight. I mean like 5 years ago, not now maybe.
youtube.com/watch?v=ITxeqsCcOkk

>>didn't deny the little dick part

When?

The gloves actually end up causing more head damage than bare knuckles