Veeky Forums hairstyles and haircare general

What does Veeky Forums's hair look like?

I've had this glorious mane for as long as I can remember but recently decided to go for a regrettable undercut.
Thinking of buzzing the whole thing off. Any other suggestions?

Keep it short and tidy. Completely shaved off is better if it looks like shit.

currently rocking a thinning combover with long sides and a NW2.5

wondering if i should buzz or just shave it off

used to have hitler youth cut, buzzed it now saving for hitlers youth cut again

just waiting to tie it into a ponytail.

The nice guy at the salon i go to says it will take another 8-10 weeks until i can do it though

This one doesn't look as good on me as I thought. What would Veeky Forums recommend?

you look like the love interest in a john green movie

ur rly cute, keep your hair as it is, ponytails are ass

This is my mane
Planning on keeping it around this length

Yeah, I think it's best if you just cut it. See if short hair fits you, if it doesn't, grow it out again

looks nice, pepe

For the love of God if you keep it groom it better user. It looks like shit if you have hair that long and it's frizzy.

fuck off shitskin

Need help with my beard, it's a tad bit patchy and when it grows out it looks like the beards neckbeards have. I want it to be nice and full sort of like pic related.
>searching google images for beards
>all these numales
what the fuck

>tfw love slicked back undercuts but everytime i style it it falls off after like 5 min, doesnt matter how much product i put into it

Holy fuck how the fuck do people walk with this shit all day.

>He doesn't rock the most Veeky Forums style, a crew cut

I want to know this too

Unironically go to a stylist and ask their opinion. Theyre the experts.

Blow dryer
Styling paste /
Pommade

I did, all they told me was look up some oils or some shit to put on it. They also said certain foods can affect beard growth.

What did you mean? My hair is naturally curly, I'm not gonna straighten it like a fag

>They also said certain foods can affect beard growth
PLEASE POST THEM I BEG YOU

>tfw 18 and still no beard

Firstly the guy in the pic's beard is photoshop to even it all out.

Secondly, do a full shave, a proper close shave, that way it all starts out even and the end of the hair is at it's thickest. If it grows in patchy, then you might just have shit beard genetics.

don't think it looks too bad. I think if you cleaned it up and put some product in it it'd look good. I'm no fashion expert though

It still grows patchy after a shave, albeit way less than it used to. I doubt it's genetics cause my father has a pretty good beard. I might just ask Veeky Forums for some beard growth oils if they're still not on that fuccboi style shit.

FUARK mirin. reminds me of my hair in middle school. wish I could grow it back out, but I always lose motivation and end up shaving it.

Did you steal that towel?

Looks suspiciously like mine....

wash them with a lot of shampoo and style them back when they're still wet then apply product if even that doesnt work try some water with sugar

I love my hair style atm but it takes a lot of up keep

Thanks

I suggest lifting weights

Think I might going bald guys

What do you think guys? I noticed probably 2 months ago that it looked like it was receding at my temples so I said fuck it and shaved it all off last week.

I'm turning 21 in 14 days so maybe my hairline is just maturing I don't know

If that's you in the pics, I don't think it's severe enough to warranty shaving it. I think that keeping it short might suffice

Shorter? Do you clench your teeth for photos?

Undercut with fringe
Qt af senpai