CBT - YOUR KING IS HERE, AND SUMMER IS COMING EDITION

You ready for summer fit? It's only 2 months away

Kek

jesus you unironically look like shit, literally >roiding for this

tier

Nice roid gut faggot

so this is what people with shit genes look like when they roid

Not to be a white knight but he doesn't look hideous

garbage arms, garbage chest, garbage traps(especially for a roid monkey), barely passable delts and quads. his most prominent feature is his blocky ugly core which looks like hes working on becoming lenny 2.0

for a roiding mongoloid who probably lifts for 'aesthetics' and does some retard brosplit everyday he really does look bizarre and shit.

You look like absolute shit mate. No arms, SHIT FUCKING SKIN, no forearms, struggling to keep your shit midsection in check, poop stain tats etc etc

Please kill yourself dude you're a disgrace to humanity even though you left humanity behind a long time ago

>Roid for this
kek
LOL

if youre gonna roid try to get bigger pecs

Hasn't this guy admitted he lifts for strength?

Well it is a CBT, I would love to see your body and let's do a comparing.

Looking solid man, keep it up.

Do you have like a saggy double chin or a weak jaw you're hiding?

>defending some attention seeking roid faggot who's on enough gear to turn even the most low test klinefelters beta into arnold and somehow still manages to look like shit
>doing it for free

you're a bigger fag than he is

Hey, Billy.

I hope you find peace and happiness.

I was only curious you fuzzy little man peach, relax. Take your time

talk talk talk talk talk.

and no pictures to back yourself up.

Sorry, scared little skinny boys, you would literally look like small children standing next to me. You know those girls in yoga pants doing squats at your gym that completely ignore your existence? They eye fuck guys like me. And I always take advantage of them and bring them home. Stay jelly haters

Do you have some kind of humiliation fetish? Why do you insist on showing off your disgusting body constantly?

He likes it when jealous boys on Veeky Forums get mouthy

What in between posting this thread on Veeky Forums 3 times a day like a pathetic no life virgin? K m8 enjoy your raisin balls, roid gut and shitty acne

just started lifting 2 months ago, skinnyfat doing stronglifts, hope to achieve some results in the end of the year

I make a thread once or twice a week. It takes me less than 10 minutes to do so. I'm allowed to take out 10 minutes out of my 168 hour week to make a CBT on fit. Get a fucking life, if you're on here so much that you keep track of me every time I post.

Also. I only call out the haters (jealous haters mind you). I get lots of compliments on these threads as well. It's like in real life, I can shit on anonymously, but hear NOTHING but compliments to my face.

Yeah, shit jaw. You can clearly grow a beard so just do that instead of hiding it by snapping your neck

You make this thread everyday and spend all day lurking it to argue with 'haters' ergo anyone who tells you the truth

>falling for the fake natty meme

shalom! that nose thoooo

Why are you making CBT thread Marcus? Your team needs you to destroy the locust! The world needs you!

I like when my wife jokes about my height.

Pic related

You look gay for pay.

You use GH or Igf1?
Watch your gut bra dont want it to get any bigger, still hideable atm

>roiding for this
srsly, I'm 100% natty, not even that good of a diet, and the only thing u have bigger than me is delts

>disgusting roid skin
>slackjawed retard face
>balding
>a fucking playboy tattoo
>probably a manlet
you realize you look like an insecure airhead to anyone with a brain, right? sad!

>roiding for women
kek i bet it wasn't even worth it, whatever helps you sleep at night m8

Bitch if roiding worked in getting women id be pinning right now

wtf is your left arm doing? why is it so small?

[genuine laughter]

why are your arms so shit? You literally look retarded, can you honestly say that you don't regret getting that shitty tattoo?

But none regarding your ugly ass face

Arms not short enough.

your deltoid looks like an acne-riddled flesh cabbage

Lay off the tren and get on your skin care game m8

>roiding for this

You looked better on the first pic bro wtf

No homo OP but despite what fags tell you here you are my role model on Veeky Forums. I wanna be strong and as jacked as you are and fuck all the hot girls.

Should have got a sicker tattoo than the bunny though that's something girls get on their ass.

back to /fraud/ , cancer-skin

>they eye fuck guys like me

Weird... I usually see hot girls in yoga pants with non-roid guys. Like, usually the guys they fuck are normal guys or ottermode guys and not even gym guys.

5'9 170-175lb

Same, all the hot girls i notice got non-lifting bfs

5'8 164lb

1rm
1/2/2/3

I mean, nice mucles but kek @ your dick

is the playboy bunny a gay tattoo thing like the biohazard symbol?

>dat bulge
Well I wouldnt call it much of one

>dedicated fraud threads
>they still invade CBT and other threads

Fuck off.

>4 months in
>started mr skeletal
Am i gonna make it

Same poster forgot to add
6'3"
205 pounds

just started a bulk focusing on chest

Maybe in 3 years

Nothing is cumming with that bulge, or bump I should say

You wont make it sticking your tongue out like a faggot

So I just came to the realization that I'm not working hard enough in the gym, Going late, not giving myself enough time to do my whole workout, not really pushing myself, skipping days or cardio/active days

6'3, 170lb (from 150 when I started lifting in August)
Been half assing SS +accessories for the last month, and did some bullshit skinny guy program for 5 months.

This, put your tongue on your mouth you mong

If i can manage to reign in my autism, am i on the path anons?

Bf estimate?
5'11 170
How much weight till dem der abs

leave him alone. he knows how to work the shaft.

5'10 177lbs. Either I'm really bad at taking pics or I'm delusional and think I look better in person.

Either way I went from 196lbs to 177. My goal is to get down to ~10-12% bf. Can I get a body fat estimate?

Bro, take a pic of yourself with that dick licking tongue inside you mouth while doing an actual pose. THEN i can tell whether you'll make it or not.

Kek, hes come to the right place then.

your shoulders look like your body is starting to give in to the abuse.

Work on chest and biceps, you just look bloated and overloaded with gear instead of working out

20% solid estimate. You look like shit

You're looking pretty good but somehow that pose manages to look comical lol. Maybe if you made your bed and wore different underwear. I'm racking my brain to figure out why it looks sort of silly and not hot.

Ps are you in Pittsburgh

Work abs, lats, hard af and do a 5 week cut in a few months.
Also STOP MASTURBATING

18-20

M8 work on you arms I cannot stress this enough

Seems like youve read fairwell to arms

lol i gues i was going for sometin like this

stop lying about your weight, looked like you back when I was 6'3" 165 which I reckon is your actual weight kek

Needs a disgusting amount of acne. Otherwise pretty good.

B...be honest with me Veeky Forums, do I have wide hips or do I just have juicy thighs?

You need to work on your forearms/arms.

178m
78kg
Cbt and nearly no pictures post em !

medium big hips, but big thighs - get a V-taper and you'll look fine.

Mirin your digits

i fucking love how this guy became a meme even though he probably doesnt even know what Veeky Forums is

stop lying about your height

196cm
89kg

No chest but at least my back looks broad I suppose. Not worth to cut, no summer for me.

lots of work needed here

Looking good Billy. You inspired me to roid, srs.

do i at least not look dyel?
lifting for like 3-3.5 months

Still dyel mode, but you made it out of hungry skeletal mode so that good!

It does tho, don't go crazy but a little juice not only makes you more aesthetic assuming you eat and train right, but makes you feel and act more alpha, gives you confidence, makes you fuck like a god, it's pretty much awesome all around

Who is this?

Sorry brah but there's no girls eye fucking you. They're wondering why anyone would actively try to make their body that disgusting and they're coming to the conclusion that they'd never ever have sex with you.

Every roider ive talked to basically said roiding did nothing for their dating life

personally i had way more success in dating before i started lifting, natty ofc

Maybe the roiders doing body building style cycles, I'm on a self prescribed trt dose and occasionally blast other substances in but only low dose, I'm not trying to be Ronnie Colman and bitches don't really wanna fuck Ronnie Colman,

A bitch boi doesn't stop being a bitch boi just because they start lifting. But a sick cunt personality with a sick cunt body is better than a sick cunt personality with a bitch boi's body.

problem with this logic is those guys who said this were guys who werent ronnie coleman big but regular roided guys big

Ive not heard any roider say roiding will help dating and so far my dating life has gone downhill ever since i started lifting