Daily reminder that it's all about the face Veeky Forums

Daily reminder that it's all about the face Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least post someone who doesn't look like a pre-pubescent cuck

>Colossal chink words
Colossal what? Colossal faggot?

I'm convinced every time something like this is posted it's a perma-dyel from Veeky Forums

both of these look like nu-male low-test cucks wtf lmao

they're both ugly as well not even "cute"

yep definitely a "nu-male low-test cuck"...

no he's just ugly

This is the kind of guy who has zero (0) body hair and has a twink voice.

asked my Gf's friends who they found sexiest, Adam Levine or a buff dude, showed some i've collected from CBT's. 8/8 said Adam Levine

>why even lift

should have done some random model
adam has social status

>highest paid male model in the world btfo by anonymous Veeky Forums poster

nice try manlet. its
1) height
2) face
3) frame

you cant do that kind of test and letting them know who the famous guy is. He will always win if they know.

>"honey, come take a look at these pictures of shirtless men I collect"
>"I can't do this anymore user.."

its okay i said no homo

i just showed this to like 4 of my friends who have vaginas irl rn and they thought he was ugly or alright

thats because you and all of your friends are ugly irl so hes way out of your league

im a guy

also there is like 30 people here in our friends circle (aged 14-25), you're really thinking everyone here is ugly? suck out

youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg

They've almost certainly seen him in this vid, wonder if they still think he's 'ugly or alright'

>implying our ends listens to taylor swift

are you mental

jesus christ kill yourself you jealous faggot

>jealous
he genuinely is ugly tho lmao?

Keep telling yourself that, you just look pathetic

youre just like those fat girls that talk shit about skinny models, kys

please post a pic of what you consider a good looking man

you clearly have zero idea how to just facial aesthetics and attractiveness

>implying I'm not a solid 9/10 already

pic is me

I think my face speaks for itself don't you?
>inb4jellybuttmadreplies

>also I'm 6'2"
>he is only 6'0"

MANLETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

nose to wide, lips to big, atleast you try to get a jawline using what little beard you can grow..... also wtf in on your lip?

mabye a strong six-low 7/10

dude you're coping hard

o'pry is objective 9/10

>what little beard you can grow
that's just cause I'm majorly underage (14, implying I care about ban?)

my family is Turkish and full of big strong beards

stay mad

>lips too big
you're just cherry picking, they're absolutely fine

>nose too wide
slightly, going to get a nosejob anyway

>no jawline
I have a strong jawline my friend

also you're implying a 7/10 is even bad when that's clearly above average and I am no where near done with my development (already 6'2")

>AESTHETICLETS BTFO

>all this salt over my genetic potential

you're a 6, o'pry is a 9

cope harder

and start lifting dyel fag

look wise you're not a 9. Not even an 8, but I'm sure your confidence makes up for that

>your eye area is good, especially eyebrow shape and low-set brow ridge, but overall not ideal due to dark eye color
>nose too large for face, too bulbous (feminine)
>short lower third, fairly narrow, round jaw, lacks angularity
>lips slightly too large for your skull size/lower-third size
>shitty puberty tier facial hair (keep it clean shaven until you can pull it off)
>cant judge your symmetry or hairline from the pic

yes this is hyper critical, yes you are attractive, you are also delusional to think you mog o'pry when he is atleast 2 points above you

Ofc he won, he's famous

desu given you're 14 you have a lot of potential, blue eyes would make you slayer tier though

7/10 weird nose

>but I'm sure your confidence makes up for that
I look intimidating at 6'2" which is more than can be said for most over their cutesy nu-male faces.

I'm from a ghetto and fucking 18 year olds are scared of me. I literally have the HEIGHT - FACE - FRAME.
Blessed genetics.

I'd post another photo but I only have ones where I'm stoned off my nut.

Also I have hollow cheeks when my bf% is lower but I've been bulking recently so it fucked it up.

>blue eyes
green eyes are GOAT and they have run in my family but I didn't adopt them unfortunately

>weird nose
yeah my mum has a 10/10 straight nose but unfortunately I adopted my dads

>this guy unironically think he's better looking than Sean O'pry

there is no limit to the delusion on this website

>Turkish
>stay mad
Oof he actually thinks that's a good thing, reminder that the rest of the world thinks of your people as a joke

>my family is Turkish
>stay mad

HAHAHAHAHAAH

>implying being a citizen of the most prideful, nationalistic, glorious, warrior-like country in the world is a bad thing
>muh civilized western society! INTELLIGENCE OVER STRENGTH!

please you're embarrassing yourself...
which one are you then? Serbian? Armenian? Greek?

Tfw Turks could have bred with the Armenian women and gotten some good facial genetics but they chose genocide

i bet u suck a rly good dick mmmm..

Actually nordcuck reporting in but I can tell you most women would prefer a blond man over a Turk

wew seems like the little goat fucker got triggered
o'pry could come to your little poverty village and fuck all your female friends and female family members in front of you and you wouldn't do shit about it

>this is what cockroaches actually believe

>t. Manlet with dick sucking lips

>implying Kim Jong Un isn't a stronger leader than Erdogan

>Hellenized boy lovers
>Get btfo'd by Asian subhumans from the steppes
>They force their roach language and death cult on you
>WE WUZ TURKISH SON IF WOLVES N SHEEIT

there's a serious amount of fb on the pic

A heavily photoshopped twink that only gay dudes, women on birth control, or are already pregnant(you know the people men don't want to fuck)find attractive

>t. turkish rapebabies

:') beautiful
a 14 yr old 6'2" turkish master race boy rustled your jimmies

>b-but turks suck! n shieeeeeeet!
how does it feel knowing that in a past life I had you bent over and fucked by my 7x6?

Colossal King Prawn

100% of the Yugoslavs on /pol/ are fat Americans roleplaying. Nobody gives a shit about Turkey beyond moving away from god tier secular shit. /pol/ babbies think it's important because they saw a movie about the crusades.

K A D I K Ö Y
A
D
I
K
Ö
Y

?!
oradan geliyorum lan
sen beni tanıyormusun o.o

lol bretty good

Don't worry Russia and the U.S. will soon decide that they have no use for turkey anymore

>ignoring the fact that Turkey's massive population consists of hard-core violent nationalists
>our leader is telling Turks in Europe to outbreed the natives
>the west isn't doing anything

l0l yep u lads sure have got us on lockdown ay corr blimey go back to roleplaying as a sissy princess you cuck

Hayır :^)

I actaully like turkey and what its doing for europe
your leaders are basically admitting to using migrants as biological weapons and threaten to flood europe with em, this means the leftists in charge cant just ignore it and take in more migrants

So thanks turkey for admitting migrants are a bad thing

It's all about the face losers

>nationalists
Think you meant to say muslims

>>all this salt over my genetic potential

What genetic potential?
Like all the others said you are a delusional cokroach. You haven't completed puberty yet so your face will change. Your nose will probably reach Gerard Depardieu level. Your parents are probably cousins. Your grandparents are probably cousins.

Please stop talking about genetic potential.

6"2 14 year old roach hahhahaha

desu turks in Turkey don't like Turks who immigrated. They are generally seen as stupid people who had to go to Europe to have a chance in life.

>So thanks turkey for admitting migrants are a bad thing
???

we never denied that
why do you think we have a strong anti-k*rdshit movement

obviously we use it to our advantage though because Europe prides itself on being "level-headed and tolerant" which is really just another way of saying "Jesus cucked us into turning the other cheek"

I mean I saw a nigger child in a Turkish advert once and I asked my grandma "what is he doing in that advert" and she was like "the niggers, they're coming... they're coming..."

I'm a secular hardcore-nationalist
suck my dick

the Turks in Europe are uneducated and tend to come from small kurdish villages

that being said there are a lot of good european Turks

salty gr*eks

turks aren't inbred :) we don't have a history of it

***unlike anglos and several other "modern" ethnic groups I shall not name***

The Turks will die out in the next fifteen years everyone's sick of their shit

>turks aren't inbred :) we don't have a history of it

HAHAHAHA

>huge population, high-testosterone levels, strong, non-pussies will die out by the lefty cucks in the rest of the world

KEK! you mean the self-deprecating brits will kill them? or the germans who are currently letting swarms of brown people into their country to get culturally enriched?

how about the fat americans who can't even move? and the skinny ones are lefties as well?

no I'm sure you mean we'll get outdone by the shitty sub-human balkan countries with joke economies

>implying there won't be a Turanic Empire in the next 100 years
b*yaz adamlardan nefret ediyorum -_-

good argument

>/tr/ memeleri kullanıyor
Kendin de beyazsın moruq

brother?

>trump promises to bomb the shit out of isis
>Turkey = isis

>memeleri
bu mavi bir forumu xocam

Turkey sucks Europes dick.
Without Europes money you are nothing. Without their tourists you are nothing. No country around you likes you. Using Migrants as a weapon won't help you, Balkan is based and is not going to let them in. Kurds are going to establish their country at your doorstep. Islamists are going to continue to bomb the shit out of you. Your prosperity of the last decade is thanks to Europe. So keep sucking like Erdogan.

>we never denied that
I was refering to the european governments, most of em praised migrants and told us (the people) how great it was and how much better life with a shitton of migration would be
Most people didnt want it but we got it anyway and those same politicans are now backstepping and trying to implement harder controls but its all bullshit, they have learned nothing and are still pushing the same massive migrantion agenda

If turkey openly uses migrants as a threat people will question why and ask the government why turkey is not withholding migrants if they are so great for the economy.

I dont mind turkey being proud of turkey, its not my problem unless you start being aggressive towards others.

>Europe's money
we're not in the EU, we don't get Europe's money? haha :) try harder stupid cuck

>their tourists
we get tourists from everywhere, even countries that hate us (russia, greece etc), we don't need eurocucks for that

>no country around you likes you
what is Azerbaijan

>using migrants as a weapon won't help you
yes it will

>balkan is based
poor and weak*** ftfy

>Kurds are going to establish their country at your doorstep
their separationist movement isn't really that strong bud

>islamists are going to continue to bomb the shit out of you
they only really aim for istanbul anyway

>your prosperity of the last decade is thanks to Europe
the past decade has been rather shit for Turkey compared to the 60s-90s

>keep sucking like Erdogan
I don't like Erdogan

you can't get anywhere in life without being aggressive to others, how do you expect a country to prosper without dominating anything else?

you're right, what *is* Azerbaijan? One of the most irrelevant fucking countries out there. You sure showed that guy.

>Azerbaijan
What an amazing ally I'm sure they will rush to your side when Russia starts attacking lmao

>Russia starts attacking
what is WW1

>Tfw decent face but hate taking care of face, hair facial hair and all those gimmicks
Maybe if I had someone to impress I would fix my hair every now and then

>you can't get anywhere in life without being aggressive to others
Alright, good luck with attacking Europe then and all the NATO allies and dont forget russia

>t. bullied in highschool

>you can't get anywhere in life without being aggressive to others
Reminder that the Turks were complete pussies during World War 2 and pulled le neutrality gimmick for a majority of it. So alpha & aggresive dude

that stash was built for cunnilingus

fuking kek

>implying we didn't play y'all

do you not remember Cyprus?

the turks in cyprus were getting killed by gr*ek coup niggers, and NATO said turkey couldn't intervene

bulent ecevit didn't tell anyone at all, he made a secret plan and sent troops to cyprus and kicked greek's ass and we got half of their shitty island

we raped them while we were there btw

I'm going to grow a handlebar mustache

To be honest dude you look like a white American not even remotely turkish

that's the thing, I look extremely Turkish and my family tree is fully Turkish as well

you just confuse K*rds as Turks

Turks are white, mostly black haired and brown-eyed but there are also a lot of blue-eyed, green-eyed and blond-haired Turks

as well as unfortunately ginger Turks but I prefer to not speak of them

>pic related, Turkish game development team

>Turks are white, mostly black haired and brown-eyed but there are also a lot of blue-eyed, green-eyed and blond-haired Turks
soo...just like europeans, americans, russians then?
What the hell turkey, i though you were filled with brown people

Turkey is filled with brown people this guy is just delusional as fuck

this, turks wanna be white so bad.
>spoiler: they're not

>this white fully Turkish man who has been surrounded by western Turks his entire life is completely incorrect and delusional after posting proof of everyday Turks
neat

there are brown people in Turkey but they stay more to central and eastern turkey, they are either arab-blooded or kurdish-blooded and they make up a minority percentage of turkey's population

they aren't liked at all either and tend to inbreed so it's not like they are producing with us turks

we are white skinned as I have demonstrated, stay mad