Cutting General:

How's the cut coming brehs?
How much are you eating? How're you training? Any cardio? Have you lost any weight yet?

it's goin really bad and im starting to consider DNP...

Already lost 8lbs. Trying keto cause it works for muh wife. Looks like it works for me too.
Goddamn I miss rice.

Fucking same senpai

The idea of running DNP has always been in the back of my mind, but mostly due to me being an undisciplined fuck and wanting to eat shit food

I totally see the appeal though

went really fucking bad yester, did although this week in general has been ok-ish im trying out IF and its not too bad, yesterday was literally so bad im not gonna eat today. onthe bright side i hit new 1rms on my 3 favorite lifts this friday

yesterday* did alright this week although*, on the* fuck i gotta look through before i post

congrats man. I've gone from 155 with a huge belly to 144 with an almost flat belly since early January and I've almost exclusively been cutting carbs. That being said I've found that carb-depleted workouts are literal hell

if you can deal with the side effects, go for it.

currently in the 3rd week of UD2.0. going very well, depletion workouts suck though.

Thanks, user. I started at 6'1", 275 lbs a few years ago. I got down to the 220s and stopped dieting for a while. Back on it now and losing over half a pound per day.
Good job on your cut! Time to pack on some muscle!

I was actually trying to get down to 140... I know it's super light but I'm an uber manlet (165cm). Started seriously lifting 4 years ago at 115, got kinda chubby bulking hard for most of that time, and now I'm here. I'm okay with where my lifts are at so I wanna lose some fat before the summer

8 lbs lost in a week. Doing intermittent fasting. Will I get shredded or skinny as hell? I go for a run about once a week.

I've been bulking and lifting for 4 years and I am struggling fucking hard to cut. I am a food addict and I just can't eat less.

If I'm hungry when trying so sleep then theres no way I can sleep. I toss and turn all night thinking of food.

I tried my fitness pal but I'd always run out of calories by mid day, then just eat more when I got hungry later

I'm a fucking mess

I've started running every day, increasing the distance every day.

What else can I do?

Is there over the counter drugs I can take?

I'm so fat and desperate. I have a problem. I admit it. I'm an addict to eating. A fucking addict.

ECA and keto are supposed to suppress appetite. I can vouch that keto does it. Other than that eat vegetables and stuff

I can vouch for keto; it's much easier than a low fat diet. Fats help you stay full, and it's much easier if you don't have a serious sweet-tooth.
I'm a meat fan, so I'll take a slice of tri-tip grilled chicken over a piece of cake any day.

> 9 eggs scrambled
>2 cups kashi go lean for fiber

this is like 1,000 calories and will be the bulk of my food today. rest day because lifted and cycled yesterday.

>most fat filled foods are mostly fat and no water
>most carb filled foods are to a significant amount water
>fat is 9kcal per g
>carbs is 4kcal per g
Keto only works because processed white sugar is a thing. If you do a low fat diet eating high fiber foods, you won't be getting hungry.

Not great. I'm a few pounds from my goal I think, and tried out IF with one meal a day. Not sure if all the coffee to get through to dinner or just the one meal a day for several days fucked me up, but last night I didn't sleep a wink.

>Stopped caffeine intake at 2:30PM
>Still laying in bed at 4:30AM

So I took a modafinil to just stay awake today. That's working but I'm worried I've been undereating hard lately.

Anyway considering binging on like 1700kcal of Dominos tonight since I'm low on food and it's within walking distance. Don't really trust myself driving anywhere.

What a shit day. If you're gonna do IF do 16:8 lesson learned.

>74kg@17% (measured in the morning)
>reduce calories from 2700 (maintenance) to 2200
>wake up under the same conditions
>72kg, haven't measured bf yet
Water weight is a helluva thing.

c-cut? Im still bulking and eating anything I want

Where do people even get dnp

at 16%, from 19%. wanna get to 12%.

working on it familia

breti gud

Don't lie to me. Who here eats only 1500 calories?

me

yeah this is why I can't do IF. I would end up in the same position you're in now desu. my philosophy on diets is regardless of how great they work for other people, if they're fucking you up to the point where it messes up your daily life (pretty much anything more than just being hungry a lot/having cravings) I change them. Calories in calories out has never failed me... yet

online, probably

I did dnp. Lost alot of weight. Both dnp and my amd graphic card help saved me ton of money on my heating bill this past weekend. Would do it again.

nice work, looking good

Its actually going pretty fucking well
2 weeks in with IF and keto diet, and Im already noticing huge changes.
I don't even count my calories, I just eat and try to get my macros and lots of fiber, vitamins and minerals.
Feelsgoodman

It's going good, I'm eating 1000 cal deficit and working out every day on top of that in time for a beach trip.
I only have like 10-15lbs of fat to lose which should take a month to 6 weeks but I feel really fat.

/fit help it's my first month of lifting seeing small gains
6foot was a 150 pounds, I'm now 148 and I was considering bulking but I don't really know anymore bf is around 11-12%
Pic related

Currently /fat/ here

6'4 240lbs gonna cut to about 195-200 and reassess

I'm getting 2200 calories and 200-220g protein
Losing about a 1-1.5lbs a week. Doing it slow an steady so I won't get the dreaded loose skin. Each pound lost feels like a mini achievement

I can finally do 5 legit pullups for once in my life. I'm hoping once I'm around 200 I can bang out 15 in a row with no problem.

tl;dr it's going good brehs, being fat sucks

Why not eat at maintenance and see if you can recomp?

so try and eat exactly at my TDEE every day and hope I make Gains?

Yes, breh.
It's possible but you'll have to have your calories on point. Your sideways pic looks thin though so a short bulk shouldn't hurt if you choose to do so.

Yeah sorry am still a little new to this
How long should I bulk for? How do I get my diet under control? Some days I eat everything and some days I only eat one meal a day because of my job and the fact that I still live at home

5'11, 186-87 lbs

Eh. I just finished my second week and lost 2 lbs. I'm both disappointed because I had to eat pizza like a fool, but satisfied I managed to still lose weight.

What's hard though is hitting a protein macro of 177g without going overbudget. Carbs have been a big portion of my food diet (italian family) so it sucks to cut down my bread portions. I'm currently at 14% BF so I'm getting there.

I managed to lose 20 lbs over the last several months due to my implementation of cardio. I'm now religiously monitoring MyFitness App.

6'5 275 pounds.

>cutting

>How long should I bulk for? How do I get my diet under control?

Well first off find your tdee.

If you want to bulk I'd do it slowly and eat at a 250-500cal surplus. Don't be a goomba and gain 50lbs like every other dipshit. Maybe try to gain 10 or 15lbs your first time but do it gradually. You're not on steroids so don't expect slabs of muscle being gained left and right. As far as your diet that's something you've got to get a hold of. The sticky can help you out there.

recomp is best if you eat a surplus on days you work out and a deficit on days you dont. You wont see many gains at all eating at maintenance

Yeah I'm gonna be changing my situation up starting tomorrow. I am glad to see how little food I actually require, it was interesting for that at least.

But anything that messes with my sleep is a major hell no.

Okay thanks
I work out almost everyday, the only time I don't is when I'm to tired or sore to do it but thanks

then you should do a lean bulk

Explain please

>Have you lost any weight yet?

Yes, I'm almost back to six pack but
>MY LIFTS HAVE GONE DOWN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Watched the fellowship today so I survived the afternoon without eating

about 30 min cardio after every traing session, training with 50-60% of 1 rep max and doing more reps. lots of AB work to.
really digging this and ive lost 7kgs in 1 and a half month, will be beach ready in about 2 months if everything works out right

>>fat is 9kcal per g
>>carbs is 4kcal per g

why did u say this? foods low in carbs usually tend to keep u fuller for the same amount of calories.

high carb makes ur blood sugar spike and it will drop down just as quickly making u hungry again way faster than LCHF would.

it means u eat 200-300kcal above maintenance so u will barely gain any fat and instead u make lean gains aka build muscle with minimal fat gain

and it also means ur next cut wont take u 4-5 months because u get to max 15-16% bf

from 107kg to 90kg in about 3 months

too much. eat more. you could be losing water weight or even muscle. stay hyhdrated

Down 15 pounds but I feel like shit desu. I don't think I'm eating enough carbs.

Good so far. I've been losing ~.5 kg / week. My goal is to be 82 kg by the end of June.

Currently cutting at 2,500 calories.

How do you guys manage to portion food? I am able to easily identify veggies and carbs, but meat is a bit tougher since it's all in grams.

Is a food scale absolutely essential for me?

I buy enough chicken for three days and just sort of eyeball what a third is. If I get a little less or a little more one day it's no big deal.

Only way is to find out if it works for you. A food scale in an excellent tool though because it allows you to be more precise with counting calories.

Easy so far, lost about 4kgs (76-72) in 7 weeks. Can already see some abs, starting to see veins in my forearms too.
No major strength loss, but it seems to fluctuate more than when bulking.

It works amazingly well, but the thing is that you can easily out-eat DNP. Why is your cut going badly now? Do you fall prey to binging? That binging will get 10x worse on the kind of deficit DNP allows you to run.

5'8", 123 lbs
Been eating

currently 174 at 6'0
doing bodyweight progressions 3x a wek with 2 miles cardio warm up

typically eating round 1600-1800 a day and just trying to escape skinnyfat mode so i can do a slow lean bulk at TDEE

Hello my name is Andreas and I just went to the gym.

I'd like to thank you OP because I had already gone outside the door but then decided against working out so I went inside again. Once inside I again turned on my computer, only to see OP pic. I did not read the thread or know what it was about, I only saw the picture and it made me give going to the gym another try.

I just got back from the gym.

Thank you OP.

Should I continue eating oatmeal for breakfast? I'm afraid to go back to eating eggs and bacon because of cholesterol.

5'9" 170 lbs, run 4-5 times a week, not lifting cuz back injury, best advice for losing weight? keto? not fat but i want to get rid of my man nips and lose some weight to put pressure off my spine. Keto sounds promising?

wtf please don't let this be real

You're borderline clinically underweight retard. You don't have abs because they are atrophied into your body. Start bulking yesterday.

You better be a woman.

dude i eat oats erry morning with unsweetened cocoa mixed in. Stuff of the gods user

I found this out the hard way. It made me crave calories so much, I started binging on fruit snacks. So much sugar.

Ate 4000 kcal today so yeah, not so good.

Any of you experiment with yohombine to aid your cut? took it for the first time today and i'm feeling awfully wierd. Almost like i'm high.

I know, I just wanted to cut until a low enough bf% then bulk. The problem is that even though I have lost a lot of weight my bf% still seems too high, still a lot of fat in the usual places, I didnt plan on losing this much weight

sadly no:(

I did that for a while during an early cut when I wasnt sure what I was doing.

Currently ~170 from ~180. Been at this one for about a month. 2300-2500 calories a day and taking off about 2 pounds a week although from my experience I'll need to drop one or two hundred cals to continue at that rate. So the cut goes well. It's nice to see my abs again.

Yeri from Red Velvet. Perfect physical specimen

>Running Test
>BF% keeps randomly hopping up and down
>Add carbs back into diet from low carb high fat
>Gain like 5 pounds in a week
>Now doing intermittent fasting
>So hungry its hard to sleep but it works and Im not as tired

I would kill a man in cold blood to be able to be a hungry skeleton as opposed to eternal cut since the age of fucking 17.

Pic very related. Would be happy to just be sub 14%

If I go out one day and eat at a 500cal surplus can i eat at a 1000cal deficit the next day to make up for it a bit?

Less than 3 weeks before animecon, getting costume in 1 week.

with test and tren I'm gonna just eat 750 calories a day for the next 18 days (all of it protein powder).

My piece of shit source has delayed my superdrol and winstrol for 2 weeks and I am getting seriously pissed off.

seriously hope to find a qt girly boy in the convention.

As someone who only runs test so far, are you worried about being at an extreme deficit with Tren fucking with your BP and energy levels too much?

why would a deficit on tren increase my bp?

if anything im worried about being hypoglycemic at such low calories and no carbs(on tren), ive cut back my training to just 2 times a week to barely maintain.

...You realize that hypoglycemia is related to elevated blood pressure right?

thats because it is a mild psychoactive. can make some people feel a little loopy, especially at higher doses.

same as anal cancer being related to gay sex, but i can still have it without getting fucked in the ass.

About 1200 Cal per day
Dropped 10 lbs
Feeling snazzy

>or even muscle

Stop fucking saying this seriously. You broscientists will fucking spout any nonsense you heard somewhere. Even if you were only eating 120g protein a day the average lifter on Veeky Forums wouldn't lose muscle until they hit sub 9%.

You lose glycogen and water making you feel weaker and perform worse but your body isn't going to go full retard and start eating muscle when you literally have fat stores which were designed to be eaten when your calorie intake drops.

You begin to lose muscle in the mid to low teens.
Unless you do enough strength training and eat enough protein to keep the muscle.

Do you even have 5 brain cells

I got depressed while cutting and ate less than a thousand calories a day and skipped the gym for a month. Is there a quick way to regain my strength/gains or did I screw myself?

Currently cutting at 1600 cals, planning to make hiit-running with cofee before breskfast when the insuline is low, will i loose my gains if i still eat the correct amount of protein and lift?

I'm sick, so I'll probably be losing weight

But not the right kind daaaamnit

Pls respond

How long would it take for me to die from not eating? I genuinly want to just stop existing.

Day 7 of 300cal a day. I don't feel hungry anymore but that's more of a mind over matter thing

Does the coca do anything fucky with your diet or is the impact pretty minimal?

4 days tops, depends on how fat you are.
I'm uh, not sure that's healthy user.

months, some people fast for a month once per year without any serious side effects.

I stopped last year and started at january and its been a roller coaster of over eating and feeling like shit. I lost 60 lbs before and I need 100 now.

Its a marathon not a race brehs

Cznt find this shit anywhere besides drug dealers in gyms

Was going good.
Started going ham on the gorging and have been actually eating at and slightly over maintenance for the last few days and completely blew the IF timing.
Felt good, outside of the feeling of nausea from overeating and then feeling of being over filled when not eating within my eating window.

Will start again tomorrow. Strict as fuck sub 1500 calorie cunt.

Am also looking into DNP. Hey, I'm suicidally depressed and don't give a shit if I live or die. What's the worst that can happen right? LOL

Sorry, morbid joke.

7 weeks in

really miserable, angry and bored all the time, but i must continue

just want a fucking beer

Been cutting for 7 months. lost 10kg. Send help

7 weeks of diet, building my running up to 5km through couch to 5k and starting at the gym

Gone down from 196 to 179lbs

No idea what my body fat is, and I still look like shit, but it feels good to have started with some nice loss