Girlfriend left me bros

girlfriend left me bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Bm_yxsMCpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol

nice

Weeks after becoming single could be the best time of your life depending on how much she meant to you.

epic

Green text it

Life goes on

At least you had a person that liked you at some point in your life.

Girls leave all the time, its kind of their thing

been laying in bed depressed

Are you ready to take the logical next step and become a MGTOW

Go out and hang with your friends. You will feel better with time

He might have been cucked but he shouldn't stay cucked.

You can't get cucked if you remove venomous harpies from your life!

yeah she left for another guy, I tried getting her back but she kept pushing me away.

I asked her multiple times if there was somebody else, she kept denying it.

From mutual friends I heard she was banging other guys.

She left because she wanted more commitment from me because I worked so much.

she said she was going to look for a "real relationship"

>yeah she left for another guy, I tried getting her back
What the fuck dude. Once she even thinks about another guy, dump her. Never look back. Have some dignity.

>From mutual friends I heard she was banging other guys.
>she wanted more commitment, so she was fucking other guys
Sounds like a solid plan.

Fuck it brah, you'll soon make sick fucking gains with those feels and pain

Alright dude, time for some truth

>yeah she left for another guy
Girls always do this, she is cold to her bf and during this time she finds a new guy and is able to move on to him instead. Cheating is usual

>She left because she wanted more commitment from me because I worked so much
False, she blames anything so she is able to move on and seeks to put the blame on you because it will make it easier for her to bond

Right now she can tell her new bf how terrible you are, every mistake you ever made will be laid bare and she will complain to him to get over you and bond with him

Girls arent looking for real commitment, they look for attention and validation. relationships are accidental

>angry bitter boy looks to Veeky Forums for sympathy
Yeah, something tells me she had good reason to leave
>it's all that bitches fault, hold me and love me Veeky Forums
Get over yourself and grow up u whiny little bitch

Shes just over you. The commitment thing was to keep you from feeling bad about her wanting to get railed by other guys.

Use as motivation to slay weights and pussy. Also if she ever tries to come back to you, ignore her completely.

Lol fag

did she tell you why?

i hope she left for jamal

> Also if she ever tries to come back to you, ignore her completely.
He won't, though.
yeah she left for another guy, I tried getting her back but she kept pushing me away.

OPs a failure.

you'll be fine bby. Keep on improving yourself and you'll find a better gf.

yeah she became very cold and distant

I couldn't figure out why. Tried to seek the problem with myself. Tried being extra nice to her.

OP would love that, since hes a cuck and all.

>Tried being extra nice to her.

What is she saying?

>being the best girl feels like the pleasure of constantly being cummed inside

that op is a chump

unfriend her from all social media this very second if you haven't already. trust me you would regret otherwise.

>Tried being extra nice to her.
Yeah ive made this mistake as well

Look youre fighting a battle against her, she wants to distance herself from you to be able to fall in love again and move on
whatever you do she will dump you so being nice to her is not gonna help, only prolong the suffering by very little

Best thing to do is cut all ties and move on emotionally, its gonna hurt like a bitch so all you can do is minimize damage

Best of luck to you friend

No matter what anyone says here, everyone who has had a girl jump to the next guy has done similar embarrassing shit. Don't under any circumstances respond to her if she contacts you. Trust me on this one, I've made all the mistakes you've made before and them some. It. Will. Not. End. Well.

Let's make this thread a little less shitty.

Give me your best memes.

Immediately unfriend and block her on all social media.

Ignore any texts, emails, or other attempts to contact you. Block her if possible.

Try to bang another girl ASAP. Jump on Tinder.

>girlfriend left me bros

So you dodged a bullet from an ungrateful whore.

This will become obvious to you over time however insulting it might feel now.

Stop feeling bad, you're free now, start chatting up girls already, that's the most immediate way to start feeling better.

Two years ago my ex girlfriend left me after 6 years, two months before getting married. She told me it was her, not me, blah blah. It was another guy of course, the guy she'd been hanging out with. It's always another man.

Just fuck and dump them until you find a true keeper.

i've never had a gf dont see me making threads looking for sympathy

bitch

Then you wouldn't know how bad it feels.

You think she's sucking off someone right now?

this.

"oh no my gf left me"
go complain on /r9k/ or /b/.

she already blocked me on whatsapp and deleted me from facebook

i know far worse feeling

use 2 grams of mdma over 3 days, and tell me serotonin depletion isnt worse than losing a gf. during my 2 week comedown i didnt post asking for sympathy

Channel it into lifting fan, adversity is the fuel on the flames of greatness. Go forth and lift.
Disregard females acquire gains. And traps.

That's because no one is going to give you sympathy for being a fucking retard

Translation: I'm a vapid whore.

>HAZZZZAAA! you're FREE OP! rejoice, on to life's next season.

she broke contact with me, I was an emotional mess.

It got so bad, she contacted my sister through facebook telling her I needed professional help because she said I was stalking her

lmao yeah a few months before she dumped me she wanted to settle with me.

The best part about getting old is your parents die and you can ignore these posts

nbo

Hers must be huge.

thanks bros

kek

based nog

rejoyce for you are now free.....gf married me bro, dont even pray for me

fuck off, normie scum

>Just fuck and dump them until you find a true keeper.
>lower your value until you find a high value woman
makes sense

Men having sex with multiple partners implies high value
Guys getting laid passed an extremly hard vetting process, girls who get laid simply accepted

I feel better with time, although sometimes I still feel like I miss her and I should try again but remember that they're not worth the time since they left me originally. About 10 months apart so far, I've been getting out there but it doesn't help and I feel like I'm not ready to love someone else yet almost like I'm still in love with her.

I think the feeling comes from lack of closure and I never know why she ended it.

About 6 months after, we started talking again until she didn't respond at all one night and turned out it was exactly what I figured, she got a one night stand. Reminded me why I shouldnt try to remember her as the perfect woman like I thought she was.

I see she has a bf or something now, I'm not mad or angry, if anything I'm just emotionless, I'm happy for her, I'm disappointed it didn't work, I'll never be able to bring myself to hate her but aside from that she's just a memory to me and I have to remember that. Ever since, I've been slightly more depressed but oh well I'll just try to be happy in other ways.

what do you mean?

I have to put in effort to fuck used whores

I have shallow relationships with women who don't understand me, nor do I understand them

I am alone if I don't put in any effort. Like really alone. Like, rock bottom alone.

Be glad you're married bro.

women in general are a curse, not a blessing

same feeling bro

fucking lol

I'm All of these are right OP, listen to them. I thought that wasn't the reason originally and no way my perfect gf could do something like it but these anons give good advice. Unfortunately as much as it hurts, you just have to try to get on with life and aim higher. I was real fucking depressed for the first few months after but as time goes on you just start feeling less pain desu.

Lift*

not him but what do YOU mean? women who don't understand you? nor do you understand them?
they're not complex and neither are you so what are you even talking about?

Run away from that shit and never look back. That's toxic shit, don't look back. There's no going back, she's gone. Go lift, go hang with your friends, just get outta bed. Move on.

>they're not complex
yes they are, they are insanely complex
If they werent complex then relationships and sex would be easy, right now its very hard because girls arent upfront, honest or open

>tfw my potential gf broke things off because she "felt different" one day

I had already told all my friends about her. I told my parents. It's embarrassing guys

I had never felt happy and calm before I had met her. Anxiety is a bitch. Depression is a bitch. Constantly cycling from one to the other is exhausting and has turned me into some kind of scared, tired, weak half-human that has never really become close with any person and could never feel comfortable at all.

Then I met her. It was like a complete 180. My mind was clear, I had energy, I could hold conversations, I didn't have to imagine myself dying every night in order to calm me down enough to sleep...she brought out the human in me.

I still had my insecurities. I was still fearful that eventually she would want to be without me. Every time she would take a little longer to respond or tell me she had a bad day or something, my heart began racing because I was so used to those things meaning the end of a relationship with me. It's what's always happened to me so why would I react any different? But she was so reassuring. She wasn't going to leave because of my mini freak outs. After all, it had only been a few weeks. You can't completely retrain instincts over the course of a month. "I'm not going anywhere," she said. "I'm staying right here."

Well that's what I thought.

Why did she turn around and cut me off? I don't understand. I really don't. "I have a lot of other priorities."

I guess I wasn't as important to her as she was to me. As she is to me

I cried myself to sleep three times this week. I haven't cried over a girl before her. I rarely cry as it is. Outwardly showing emotions is very difficult and uncomfortable for me. With her it wasn't. It was easy to be myself. My new self.

Now I'm back to my old self. The guy who is scared and tired all the time. The guy who has nothing to say. The guy with the dull look on his face.

It's simple. You are probably just dumb or hard to get along with.

|
I had never felt happy and calm before I had met her. Anxiety is a bitch. Depression is a bitch. Constantly cycling from one to the other is exhausting and has turned me into some kind of scared, tired, weak half-human that has never really become close with any person and could never feel comfortable at all.
A gf will not fix this. You'll just fuck up your relationships, IF you get into them.
You have to be at least somewhat content and happy with yourself, to provide a healthy relationship for your partner. Else your insecurities will fuck shit up.

yeah its so easy, as a dude your getting hit on everywhere you go
No wait

Seriously, it is very difficult because OPs story is not the only one
Girls have an abundance of options so they are usually relationship jumping, those who are single stay single because of their high demands

>tfw fucked up quoting

they aren't upfront, honest or open if they think they're better than you
That's the reason hot chicks are so weird and ugly chicks are so down to earth
there is nothing complex about women, relationships and sex

you were too much of a bitch
a gf should be a little "extra" to your life, not the main fucking reason you breathe

fug

Well what you need to do is think about her fucking other men while you were together if you want to smash her brains in and kill anyone who so much as looked at her in the nude your a healthy adult male and the best thing for you to do is jump into a new relationship over and over to help deal with the pain until you find someone who's right and you can be serious again, if you don't our a fucking cuck you might as well sit back and watch her get plowed by a nigger as your not worth our time

>2017
>not going full homo
kek

Since I stopped dating western girls and got a Chinese girlfriend my life has been so much better.

They're traditional and yet modern. They want you to be a proper man, and they will be a proper woman and love you to death, but they also have a fantastic career and cook amazing food and love sucking your dick. They're like the only women who successfully balance career and family.

But my point is relationships are much much better when you throw out modern western ideals and go for a traditional relationship dynamic but with modern applications like not beating your wife and careers.

>kill anyone who so much as looked at her in the nude your a healthy adult male
That's called being insecure. Rational jealous is fine but that is not rational.

>That's the reason hot chicks are so weird and ugly chicks are so down to earth
Ive found it to be the other way around
girls who i find hot are usually pretty honest and chill to talk to, girls who are closer to my level are deceptive and strange

Run-on sentences hurt me user

>girls who i find hot are usually pretty honest and chill to talk to, girls who are closer to my level are deceptive and strange
Actually it's the other way around, only on a surface level do hot chicks appear normal and uggos not.

Well like i said, based on my experience very few hot girls have been bitchy/strange or deceptive

For me its been alot easier to talk to girls ive found attractive than those i found plain/normal

Fuck off fag, deal with it. Atleast you had a girlfriend

dcasxa

She left you but the gym didn't

nigger

Not true for all of them

>this delusional
You're in for a suprise

the man who has sex with many partners tends to attract the kind of woman who's alright with her boyfriend having sex with many partners, which implies a low quality woman

BROS! She just sent me a message after almost a month!

She couldn't find a better one. Ignore her, think about the guys she fucked in the meantime.

lmao

she leaves you
you leave her
you both want out

Doesn't matter, one truth remains the same

youtube.com/watch?v=_Bm_yxsMCpE

I will ignore her.

but what if I can bang her in the future, should I?

I still want to bang her though