Thanks creatine

thanks creatine

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/creatine/
examine.com/nutrition/does-creatine-cause-baldness/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i know that feel m8

Being a genetic failure; negative responder to DHT is the problem.
Creatine just """"may"""" increase DHT levels.

Doesn't matter if you're not prone to MPB.

How the fuck is a mass gainer or muscle reparation whatever the fuck it does affect your hair growth.

The fuck is this bullshit

keep telling yourself that, it thins out peoples hair regardless, the whole "only if youre prone to MPB" is complete bs

Shhhshhhshhhshhhshhhshhssssssssssshhhhhhhh

its been PROVEN to thin hair, which leads to hair loss

Prove it.
There is ONE study in existence that shows creatine """may""" be """linked""" to increased DHT (done on a group of eleven similar men).

Stop blaming other things for your genetic failings. I have been using creatine for 5 years and my hair is as thick as ever.

My hairline receded more in college with stress + creatine than 500 test 300 deca for 16 weeks as an adult.

examine.com/supplements/creatine/
It does, even if it doesnt make you go bald, it thins your hair out insanely. keep taking it tho goy!

BUT

HOW
O
W

>Q: Does creatine cause baldness?

>A: It is plausible. Creatine increases DHT and DHT is implicated in the pathology and a receding hair line. No direct studies have been conducted assessing the connection

Literally the exact thing that is implicated in MPB prone people only.

>the whole "only if youre prone to MPB" is complete bs

Good day.

increases DHT in your body, which leads to baldness, you dont even have to be prone to MPB to experience hair loss on it. Not worth the risk Desu

hair loss =/= baldness.

You left out the bottom section which updated that info claiming that several studies showed hair loss and thinning, nice try tho goyim

hurr durr make things up

ha, sure. Was trying to enlighten my bros, im not even bald, no proneness to balding either, but my hair thinned out big time, and got better when i stopped it.

hurr durr enjoy your thinned out weak hair.

As I say, I've been using creatine for 5 years.
Hair is thick as it always was.
You sound like a bitter MPB prone genetic failure trying to bring more genetically gifted people down.
:)

as i said, im not bald, but did it thin it out. but keep fooling urself into thinking that. be a good little goy and keep taking it :)

>im not bald

prove it.
I can prove my side.

Can confirm
t. >went bald from it

examine.com/nutrition/does-creatine-cause-baldness/

fucking FUCK
i was just going to buy a tub of this shit, but i am terrified of losing my hair. I know it will happen eventually, so i want to enjoy having hair for as long as possible before going bald (and killing myself.)
No creatine for me.

If you're sensitive to DHT then simply working out will increase your rate of balding. Lifting increases testosterone levels which in turn increases DHT levels.

If you aren't sensitive to DHT (ie. genetically deficient) then creatine is not going to cause any problems.

yea same, and the truth is, its more than "plausible" theres some other well known study which linked hair loss and thinning to creatine.

>Had to start shaving at 20

Being bald really isn't a big deal if you can grow an ok beard.

Thank your genetics. Creatine just speeds up the inevitablility of your baldness.

>goy!
you know how I know you're poor as fuck and couldn't afford to take creatine even if you wanted?

literally fuck off

Tfw fireman, can't grow beard anymore but can't grip hair well.... fuck me. I used to look fucking awesome bald with a beard, I love my job but I look way less cool now, and I can't grow just a mustache or I look like I diddle kids

Grow hair not grip hair, sorry phone posting

by all means keep taking creatine, the more bald faggots around, the better looking i am.

>I want to get big and swole and take the supplements but I wanna have long hair and look like a an anime character because I'm in no way mature and am still autistic I just have big muscles now

most people arent willing to risk their hair for creatine use, women LOVE hair, thats a fact. I get complimented all the time on mine. Have fun going bald tho, enjoy.

if creatine makes you lose your hair you're genetically fucked to begin with, and should you have kids, they'll suffer thanks to your genetically fucked ass... so don't be too happy friend

Most people are soft cocks, just like you

t. virgin with no money

have you not read a single study on it? you dont have to be genetically vulnerable to baldness to lose hair and have it thin out on creatine. Not op btw

wrong on both faggot, stay balding tho buddy.

Look at this tough guy, gets sooooooo much pussy. Keep a close eye on your girlfriends fellas, he is NOT a virgin, yes he's had 'the sex ' Might use his hair (Yes he has good hair, didn't you hear?) on them and be BALLS DEEP in less than an hour./////

haha, you sound assblasted cause your bald, but id be pissed too, its a fact, women love hair, LOVE it. Stay bald homo

Yeah, bet your mum loves it you man loving homosexual virgin

Give her a kiss from me