Amazon goblins stealing my gains

>ordered basic supps through amazon (creatine, preworkout, also chalk)
>goes through with wrong address
>contact support
>say they will change it to correct address
>Didn't actually change shit
>Had to make a fresh order
>delays arrivalby a few days
>unsure if I will get refunded for the ~100$ order
Also general review of my order, anything else I should add?

Height/weight and lifts?

I paid 40 yuropoor's for 4kg of whey which is something like 9lbs

also every pwo that does NOT have dmaa/dmha is completely useless. creatine memery at best, wont make noticeable difference in ur lifts

solid 2/10 for wasting 100 bucks

6'3" 205
135 bench, 380 DL, 305 squat
My bench has been shit and the hardest compound to improve since the start.
I think it's because I started as mr. skeletal with long noodle arms

I'm a burgerfag and haven't looked into finding cheaper protein much. From a quick look 50 bucks for 5 pounds didn't sound bad
I also know the pre workout is a meme but I got sucked into it off the bat and even if its just for the placebo I feel like I "need it"

holy mother of fucked up symmetry
mirin the lower body workouts though

Its not that noticeable yet since I have a large frame. Even at those numbers it barely looks like I lift.
The long arms make dead lifting a breeze while benching hell. Also i have faggishly large hips so trying to enter bear mode.

>Even at those numbers it barely looks like I lift.
>135 bench

gee, who could've thought
I don't want to be a cunt, but these numbers don't add up. Are you sure you're not quarter-repping on squats or something?

If Amazon messed up, I guarantee you they will refund you at the very least, if you complain hard enough you get free months of Prime

optimum nutrition is goat but you can get the same or better quality from myprotein. for example their whey isolate or their new "theWhey".
preworkouts are kinda memey, if you feel tired just throw in some coffeine.
i personally prefer liquid chalk, but this is personal preference.

I get my hips below my knees when I squat. Genetics hit me with large lower body. Also its a lot harder to move 135 bench when you are tall with long arms.
It may also be that I just don't care about bench as much because I hate it.
Pic related is me

looking fine, but you should hit your chest more
also, I have long arms too, so I know your pain, maybe your grip is too wide?

I'm hoping so, the thing is my default address was the wrong one so it was originally my fault.
It's just the support rep I talked to said that it was sorted out after I talked to them. Amazon is generally pretty good so i'm not too worried.
Thanks i'll check out myprotein, what site do you order it off of?
Ive accepted that pre workouts are memey but it's not that much more expensive than drinking a bunch of coffee. I figure if it motivates me to get to the gym and days where I feel like shit its worth the cost.

Thanks, I usually do chest/tri in one day and do flat bench press, incline dumbbell press, and flys of some sort (for chest).
I think part of the issue is that im autistic in the gym and hate asking for spots from random people so I dont progress my bench very well.

Sounds like Amazon is trying to save you from falling for the ON whey meme

It isn't 2011 anymore, ON is overpriced for what it offers. Go with myprotein or even EAS

Myprotein doesn't mix as well as ON, but I haven't found a bottle on ON that I can go through in entirety without getting sick of it. Everything eventually gets boring/sickening...

>what site do you order it off of?
their own site, because they always have pretty sick sales. protip: don't order if the sale is less than 25%.
>Ive accepted that pre workouts are memey but it's not that much more expensive than drinking a bunch of coffee
if it works for and it is not too expensive for you then go for it. i personally switched to coffeine supps (usually 200mg per pill) because it is cheaper and works as good for me.

isolates usually don't mix as well and tend to produce some foam. but their "theWhey" mixes really decent imho.

>2017
>buying suplements

Amazon usually has good customer service. Remember to be polite if you call. Ask them how they're doing, remember the name of the support person and use it. It works wonders; they'll usually take care of you if you treat call center people like real human beings.

€40 for 4kg? Where?

MyProtein want €75 for 5kg unflavoured

You should have gotten myprotein. You could have gotten double the amount for that price.

>2017
>buying suplements

>creatine
enjoy your hair while it lasts buddy

>contact support
Always email. If you have to phone for the sake of time email a follow up.

Creatine monohydrate doesn't mix well.

>€75 on Irish store before discount

I think they're converting the Sterling price to euro and charging VAT on the whey on the Irish store even though it's zero rated in Ireland.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll just order off UK site in the future.

How often do you bench? I went from 205 for 5x5 on bench to 275 for 7x5 in 6 month by bench 2 or 3 times a week instead of once a week. Same body weight as you

Usually twice a week
light warm up sets then working weight 3x4-3x6 (add weight when I can do 3x6)

Also general update the first shipment was delivered to the wrong address (tracking shows left at doorstep)
Amazon said they would still refund it.
Amazon customer service is top notch.
>inb4 amazon shill

I haven't even been lifting for 2 months and I bench more than you. Oh and I'm a dyel.

cAffeine*