Starting StrongLifts tomorrow from skeleton mode

Starting StrongLifts tomorrow from skeleton mode
I want to add additional exercises for my neck, shoulders and biceps
Which exercises do you recommend me and when should I execute them?

Start with SS. Do,that for a couple months first to build a base, then start StrongLifts.

Read SS and learn how you dont need to adda lot of exercises. If you got rows and deadlift in your program then your traps are good.
Curls can be good to add, same with chest isolation.

Back squat, right now
Calf raises, right now

Don't skip leg day or you'll look like a dumb faggot, do front squats every now and then and when you're a little more experienced start deadlifting too

Dips on deadlift days. Pull ups on row days.

For the neck, lay on a weight bench and grab a 25lb plate then do neck curls and neck crunches for 3X10. As for the biceps, do weighted chin ups. Forward Plate Raises are good for the traps. Do these exercises on non SL days. Or add one of them on each SL day. Good luck.

>How do I slip a disk?

Don't do this famalam, isolating neck is unnecessary and dangerous

Good traps will make your neck look plenty filled out, whereas a big neck with no traps will give you that downy look

Also, why weighted chin ups over bicep curls? Compound lifts are better for the whole body and since you are doing SL 5x5 I assume you are trying to up your strength, so direct bicep work is not necessary.

You will only slip a disc if you start with a weight you cannot handle and not use a steady, controlled movement. Start with 10 lbs if you have to.

neck curls and neck extensions 4x25 each. for neck.
for shoulders on the day that u dont do ohp do some side raises and rear delt flies 3x10 each.
for biceps u should do 2 curl variations 2x10 each. i like dumbell incline and dumbell preachers.

hope this helps u out. dont listen to people telling u just dto do ss or whatever and that completely ignore the question u ask, i just provide help and dont question ur goals

The last two digits of your post number are your IQ

If you're starting out then just do SL 5X5 for a few months to get into the routine of going to the gym. I'd only add chin ups and and calf raises to begin with.

No rows, just power cleans. Where to add rows?

Stop watching so much alpha destiny.

Dont fuck around, follow the routine for twelve weeks, then ask your question

you don't add rows to SS, you add Chin Ups after cleans (3x5 or 2x6-8)

thats still higher than urs kid

This

Stronglifts sucks. No point in doing 5 sets as a beginner.

>hasn't even started the program
>wants to add exercises

Prove you have the displine to do your beginner program for two months without missing a day and then you can add exercises.

Stronglifts desperately needs a vertical pull, so I would start with chin-ups, pull-ups, or Lat Pulldown.

Elaborate

Just do what it says. Stop trying to change it. There is a reason you progress up to more complex routines. You are at the very very very beginning.

routines are a meme