Tinder General

Has anyone from here had reasonable success on Tinder? I made an account earlier and had a few matches but I don't know what to message them because I'm a borderline autist and don't want to fuck everything up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping for interest, lost my V card to a fat chick from tinder last fall, no regrets it was time to get that out of the way. Now trying to start tinder up again and actually meet at least a 6/10 but they are few and far between.

Advice for pictures? I think there's a pic somewhere or a copy pasta detailing the best kinds of pics and captions. That'd be great if an user could help me out.

Switch to men and you'll more then likely get twice the matches you did swiping women.

Conversations are 100% more laid back as well

I got on 5 dates in 2 months... I don't know if that's good or not but this is what I do:

I suck at starting conversations so I usually text:

Hey !!
How are you doing?

Some respond, a lot don't respond.
Usually they say good, how about you?

I looked at their profile and if we have something in common let's say she likes coffee

I'm doing wonderful, I was just trying my new chemex at home (even tho I had that shit for a while) Do you like coffee?

Or if there's nothing in common I just say something I like to do that might sound interesting to them.

I'm doing wonderful, I was working out and now cooking some steak with roasted vegetables

And then, they usually reply and they say wow that sounds fun, and then proceed to ask them out.

Id like the advice images aswell

This
men are hornier, more active on dating sites, easier to talk to and better than women at most everything except girls got the sex appeal

if girls could be more like guys it would be great

tl;dr

1. like everyone
2. unmatch later on if fugly
3. initiate convo if you feel it's worth it
4. if you don't, wait to get talked to

das it mane

>women on tinder
>talking first

LOL

>if you don't, wait to get talked to
Quads of kek
women dont talk to guys first unless its a bot or she is very, very VERY desperate

keep in mind, your average girl on tinder gets around 50-125 messages a day

Step 1. Be attractive

>tinder general

Yikes

Not surprised some tinder slut thought that was actually a good line. That's as bad as "are you an archeologist?".

>Not surprised some tinder slut thought that was actually a good line
uhhh
You should be surprised some tinder slut through it was a good line, im guessing girls go through all the lines in one week if they are semi-active

Thinking of starting up Tinder again. Got my eyebrows done and see it really kinda made an improvement for me.

What are essential pics I need?

I have a selfie and a pic with my doggo. Aside from that I have no pictures of me being social because I never think to take a picture when I'm out

>never take pictures when i'm out
likewise, literally the only reason i hesitated on creating a tinder account in the past.

>pic of face
>pic with friends to show you have social life
>pic with doggo
>pick shirtless if you're Veeky Forums
>pic doing something funny to show you have a sense of humor

Your first pic should be shirtless or if you have above average facial genetics just put a pic where you're handsome (if you were you'd probably wouldn't be here, though so go with shirtless) if you don't have a good body, put you're funny one first or with the doggo done

>get tinder
>actually end up with plenty of matches
>message girls first, just say something casual
>they end up replying
>full autismo: 120%
>not sure what to do next, didn't think i'd get this far

help me fit i'm terrified of women

You probably won't bang them all. Fuck around with the least attractive one and post it on Veeky Forums

banged 3 chicks from tinder.
Easier than it seems at first just like everyone and you'll be set.

Lol have fun coming up with witty pick up lines that won't even get a response you ugly fuck

enjoy playing these lonely macho demonstrations to yourself
>women dont talk to guys first unless its a bot or she is very, very VERY desperate
>the only women that talk to me first are bots or desperate, so it must be that they don't ever talk to ANY guys unless they're bots or desperate!
nice reasoning friendelem

Best sex of my life was with this Swedish-finish girl I met from Tinder

>Covered in Tattoos
>Pierced nipple and mons veneris
>Had lube herself
>Third date we got super drunk and I did Anal

A shame she was a fucking mess. Haven't seen her since she told me "You treat me too nice, I don't want to see you anymore"

>nice reasoning friendelem
youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M

Guy is a fucking model and barely got 30 messages out of 1000 swipes and 269 matches
But please, tell me more how its just me

>inb4 he did get messaged furst durr
and he is a model, most guys arent models

>needing lube to fuck a girl

I'm proud of you, but you don't need it if you are hitting the buttons right prior

Relax senpai. If anything, she got super wet super fast. I don't know why she had it.

Never used lube before her, got my own after her. Shit is fun, makes anal super simple.

I think liking everyone flags you as a bot. I don't use tinder tho so I don't know if it's true but it would make sense.

Was wondering if this was the case. It seems like it could be but I haven't heard anyone say anything.

>You treat me too nice, I don't want to see you anymore

Are there really some people that like to wallow in their own shit ?

congrats you stuck your penis where 10+ black guys have before

You seriously can't see how many women would think his picture is fake? Keep arguing this shit to yourself, I'm telling you that no, it's not for everyone like it is for you, and women who start conversations are not all bots or desperate, but go ahead and believe whatever story you come up with to keep thinking you're cool and it doesn't happen

>Do you like me
>I think you're cool. And Imma treat you with respect and shit, but I'm not seriously gonna date you.
>okay, we should stop seeing each other

Yeah, idc, sex was super fucking amazing.
Why would I care? I didn't 'date' her.

Yes, you actually get shown to less people if you like everyone. Tinder's algorithm makes it so that you like just who you'd wanna talk to, if you do that, you get more shown.

People are fucking insane news at 11.

Crazy chicks are the fucking best but also give you the bad feels.

>You seriously can't see how many women would think his picture is fake?
They have several pictures of him and he agreed to it so its not technically fake, they just set up a dating account for a model

Im not even using tinder because of bullshit like this, i get my dates IRL where its a fuckton easier to approach and get good responses.

>inb4 youre not using it retard, how can you tell
I just showed you and ive never heard any guy talk warmly about tinder, many matches but very few actual dates and if its a date its never a successful date

>I don't care if she fucked 10+ niggers
Well enjoy your STD buddy

get the fuck back to your containment board.

C O N D O M S
O
N
D
O
M
S

Well shit once again I'm doing it wrong.

Brehs help. I've had tinder for a couple of weeks and I had literally 0 matches, likes, messages or whatever. Not one. I've tried other dating apps in the past with very good success. But on tinder - nothing. I even tried different fb accounts and it didn't change anything. Is this some kind of bug and how to fix?

I've actually had a girl on Tinder demand whose model or actor my picture (of me) was, and instead of it being an opening line she actually seemed angry and refused to speak to me any further. It was vaguely flattering.

Tinder (and women) suck though, unless you have time/cash to spend going out with some sluts for cheap fucks. I've never had a good conversation with someone that uses Tinder,

post pics user-kun

What does your profile look like?

>working against Tinders algorithm
>see even models can't compete

Tried tinder last year for two weeks. Had 4 "dates", fucked 2 on the first night and met up with them a few more times.

Then I quit. It was really boring.

Not even any bots?

is this real life

>Tinders algorithm
What the hell kind of nonsense is this?
Have you broken tinders algorithm?