Are tattoos alpha?

Are tattoos alpha?

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/309602621_Tattooed_men_Healthy_bad_boys_and_good-looking_competitors
theguardian.com/science/2008/nov/18/scar-attraction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, having a grown man scribble on your body and wrecking the gift that god gave to you is super alpha

I'm being sarcastic you fucking idiot

>JT's old enough to be my dad

having money is alpha

Might as well stamp retard on your forehead.

Women get wet for impulsive r-selected men though, a neck tattoo and sleeves signals that you're a low inhibition alpha to women's Id.

>girls like X
Oh its this meme again

girls like memes

Having one or two important tattoos that mean something to yourself is BORDERLINE okay.

Getting tattoos to impress others or because it looks "cool" is fucking retarded

rule mongering on an anonymous imageboard is cool, though

t. retard that got tattoos to impress others

>consciously moving his lower jaw forward creating a under-bite in order to add emphasis to his jawline

pathetic.

t. retard projecting

Great strawman, my kid

Is this something jawlets look out for in other people? Like how if you think you have gyno you always are seeing it everywhere?

Tattoos are for broken people, sailors and soldiers.

>muh fallacy
you don't even know what a strawman is, retard

...yes. Probably. But he is moving his lower jaw forward in that pic. I'm not crazy.

Yes, and by alpha I mean retarded.

>baby boomer detected

On average it's true

100 years ago, have you left the internet recently? EVERYONE under the age of 35 has tattoos, in the past 5 years tats in visible places like neck and hands is becoming really popular.

I guess they're lucky removal tech is starting to get easy and cheap.

This. You better be a sailor or a soldier or you've made a mistake. Tattoos are the brand of the underclass.

Thinking about tattooing myself to cover up a scar. Would only be visible if I took my shirt off so almost nobody would see it. Hate people with a bunch of retarded tattoos like OPs pic related, but I think one or two is fine. Even some sleeves look kind of nice, but very rarely.

Says the retard

>this is what counts as an 'alpha' male today

this is what counted as an alpha male 30 years ago

Or fighters

Oh yeah?
Show me a study saying it is true

Also its worth pointing out "Tattoos" cover a wide range, from a tattoo of tigger or barb wire to a really good a well done one

it's true

researchgate.net/publication/309602621_Tattooed_men_Healthy_bad_boys_and_good-looking_competitors

Yes, they show financial and bacterial health.

>Women rated tattooed versions of the pictures
as healthier, but not more or less attractive than the originals.
>Women assessed tattooed men as worse potential partners and parents than non-tattooed
men
Alright, i guess that settles it

If by everyone, you mean everyone in your trailer park, then sure.

Partner = cuck/beta bucks

Healthy Tattoed Chad = worthy sperm

TATTOOS ARE FOR FUCKING COOKIE CUTTERS

Not what the study says though
They discuss that women 'might' value indicators of health for short term relationships but it doesnt show that tattoos improve your attractiveness

Study is pretty clear user

It's the kind of shibboleth beta scientists don't want to pry too hard into.

Here's a similar study

>Men with mild facial scars were typically ranked as more appealing by women who were looking for a brief relationship, though they were not considered better as marriage material, a study found.

>While the scars made no difference to the perceived attractiveness of women, scarred men ranked 5.7 percentage points higher in the appeal ratings than those with undamaged skin.

>"A large scar is unlikely to make you more attractive, but there are some scars that women do seem to find appealing. There's the whole James Bond thing, where a person is attractive but probably not the best marriage material," said Robert Burriss, a psychologist at Liverpool who led the study.

theguardian.com/science/2008/nov/18/scar-attraction

More attractive but not marriage material = alpha Chad sperm, same with tattooes.

>More attractive but not marriage material = alpha Chad sperm
Im not arguing against this
Its common knowledge girls want one ugly ass provider and be able to fuck guys on the side

However im arguing tattoos wont make you more attractive to girls, you can be attractive and tattoos but they proboably wont change anything

Denotes a slave and the poor.

No, tattoos are primitive and tribal. You can also contract HIV through tattoo needles.

Right and the short term is what you need to get with a girl then you show her you arent a piece of shit. bam Tattoos better.

I dunno, I have a lot of marines and sailors in my family and every single one of them has tattoos. I probably will get one when I join the Marine Corps.

But thats not what the study shows, they make this argument and speculate around it but its not proven in the actual study

Do you science, bro?

do I need to dump my bad tattoo folder again?

>El hopaness rom tic
is it spanish?

>dem babby hands

should say faggot

Don't be autistic, he's just saying that you can fuck a lot of cunts with daddy issues if you have tattoos

Got a lot of block chain master in this thread.

Being a military welfar queen myself, I look like a gang member. No regrets as not only do I think I look badass but I'll look even more badass when I'm older.

>got it shortly after they died
not sure if moma would be proud

This can't be real.

>sup im here for the job interview

>look badass

Sure

>Hi, I'm here for the job interview.