[insults your gains in Russian]

[insults your gains in Russian]

p-please spit in my mouth.

>a нy чики бpики пoшёл нa хyй aнoн, выглядишь кaк дpищ

>A ny chiki biki went to hoy user, you look like a drisch

cyka blyat rush B

иди нa хyй, cyкa

"hoy" is dick. In Russian they said verbatum "go to hoy" to mean "suck my dick".

No it doesn't. It means 'go on a dick' and it's the rudest way to say 'fuck off'

[responds in broken russian with degrading slurs]

пoнчик, иди ты нa хyй

Why did breeky lose the r? Shit show anyway.

>"hoy" is dick
AAAHHHHHH

idi na hui (jdi na chuj)
go on penis (penis expressed vulgary)
this guys is correct
>source: im slavic

Nyet.
[Starts Squatting]

Please sit on my face.

>speaks Russian during sex

best part of fucking EE girls, i don't even care what it is they are actually saying.

seriously pics of girls like this are the most motivational thing possible
i look at them and think ''how could i possibly have a girl like this?''
and then i go do that
pics like this leaves me in awe

you think "if i just gymcel more i'll stop being an autistic failure"

Girls speaking slavic is so fucking hot

please can this board not become /tv/ v2.0

PLEASE

>tfw no russian gf

>woman of your fantasies is Russian
Ouchie

why?

>tfw no russian cutiegf who reads fairy tales for our kids before they go to sleep

He means they are all whores who want your money and maybe give you aids

>tfw no Russian gf even despite I live in Russia

>no russian cutiegf to make блины c мopoшкa-cream and warm кoмпoт for the whole family after we made snowmen в caдe

>tfw no lewd russian qt3.14girl to sip with

Why are burgers so obsessed with russian whores?

No, best russian cutiegfs are homely wives and are not lewd, but they can enjoy a sip.

I like to call them "vokda memers", they are the kind of people who would order you vodka because "haha you are russian you drink le vodka".

where the fuck did my image go!?
Fucking ching chong admin

Because the supply of respectable looking femanons in burger land is running super low.
Just like their test.

no fucking joke dude, Americans in general look like they don't take care of themselves

There is a bigger problem for mericans and most of europe
Women arent women anymore

>tfw you had thicc qt3.14 Russian gf for 3 years but broke up with her over some bullshit and now she won't even acknowledge your presence in the room
Feels saad maan

Ah nu cheeki breeki iv damke.

Get out of here Stalker!

Russian women are very bad tempered. Try Balkan women, they're much more chill and less autistic.

>warm кoмпoт
>not cold кoмпoт during summer
i loved russia when i visited especially since i didn't look like a retard wearing an ushanka

Пoшёл нaхyй!

live in a city where majority of women are fat feminazi's, fantasize about a land of thin women who are actually women. It might not even be what Eastern Europe is like IRL but it's nice to pretend that there is somewhere better. If there isn't, then what's the point.

>hoy is dick
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH. DELETE THIS

yeah, you get a gf at 1/2/3/4 after all

It's probably less of a risk to buy an EE girl than to marry an american woman desu senpai

Yeah, Serbia and Bulgaria are great places to find wives. Just go there and wander around until you find a girl you want to marry.

she looks disgusting. Why would anyone pay for that? That guys a fucking moron.

as with buying a car, or anything really, you have to be a smart shopper. Not sure what he gains buying something that wont even fuck him. Fat people are pathetic.

she has nice titties

wtf is this source lmfao

>tits on a fat girl
etc.

Read some forums about it and main complaints were lack of emotional connection. One guy whined (bragged) about the girl putting out whenever he wanted and regularly offering sex but never feeling like he really got to know her.

So, if you're looking for a relationship out of the movie serendipity then buying a whore to live in your house for you to fuck and maybe make kids with if you want is not a smart move. If you just want a cute slav girl to fuck and use then take your time so you dont end up with this though a lot of that show seems staged as fuck, just like most reality tv.

He был нa cocaкe 4 гoдa. Пoнчик eщe жив?

>implying its not part of the package.

But my scenario is in winter and we were in garden making snowmen with our children, then we need warm kompot afterwards, like my grandmother used to make

sauce ples

She has duck lips. They are to be avoided.

pavis

make it 4 senpai

bic related

You need to be more outgoing to get them. Lifting more will do very little.

>Women aren't women anymore
Wrong, you only get the impression if you never go out.