Daily reminder creatine has proven to increase hair loss and thinning even if your genetics dont carry baldness

Daily reminder creatine has proven to increase hair loss and thinning even if your genetics dont carry baldness

yeah careful of that superdrug, you might lose hair and girls will see your tiny brain LOL

Bullshit. If you're prone to balding creatine will simply speed up the process. If you aren't it wont do shit to you. There's a ton of studies available about the subject on the interwebs.

Proof : been using creatine everyday for 6 months, hair is still as thick as ever, no receiding hairline, no hairloss.

Why is this guy sniffing his pubes?

>tons of studies
yeah, nah, they say the oppisite

That's what (((they))) want you to think. Creatine is a jew conspiracy to destroy the white man.

Oh is it now? I assume you have a link to this study that doesn't lead to your loose butthole spewing shit everywhere?

Alrighty, show us one.
So you need to chug whole milk, so you can be more of a pasty lardass

Been using creatine probably like 300 days a year for 4 years and no hair thinning.
Hairlets BTFO

Creatine increases DHT
DHT is thought to be the cause of baldness and thinning, also beards
it COULD have an effect, but not conclusive

use google. Find the truth. It causes thinning and balding. Even the hodge twins agreed.

Oh look I found the NEET /Pol/tard. THE JEWS ARE THE REASON MY LIFE IS SO SHITTY!

what studies, show me... the ones I've seen show that they'll only speed up your MPB, but that's it would happen regardless

like that user I've been on creatine for 3 months and have had no noticeable hairloss... should that change I will cut it from my supplements but I find it does help me greatly with recovery so I'm going to keep it

>THE JEWS ARE THE REASON MY LIFE IS SO SHITTY
They are though
I moved to a new city next to a jewish family and they are awful to live next to

How about you fuck off bqck to /pol/ then. Theyll embrace your autism.

>believing those roidmonkeys
sure thing bruh

So uh, how do you stop balding? I've started rapidly balding and rogaine only seems to be slowing the process but not stopping it. I don't use creative btw.

>not seeing that his post was clearly ironic

Creatine doesn't cause hair loss by itself.

You don't. Save for hair transplants or embrace it.

Jesus fucking christ, stop taking yourself so goddamn seriously on a taiwaneese rice cooking forum.

Lmao at genetically inferior MPBlets trying to scare us.

Stay bald, baldies.