Lifting for women

>lifting for women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3EecIBg9EzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2017
>not lifting for traps

>lifting for r9k

Quit the dating meme a while ago. I've no shit started having sex with swinger couples.

Have you ever been prepped by the husband?

>salon
It's literally the tumblr of media

That's like juding all men by /r9k/

If this is your fetish why not go out and live it.

Serious question does the husband just enjoy watching you bang her or are some looking to experiment

Stop pushing this meme. Traps are disgusting

Don't care that it's a man, I'd fuck it.

>Lifting to be the guy women have affairs with

How am I supposed to know? I'm not a fucking mindreader.

mainstream media is globalist and pushing the idea of cuckoldry

Back to /pol/ you silly goyim

>not being gay

Fucking this.

lmaoo

reminder you tried to make your scrawny cuck of bf feel better by shaming me about something I have no control over.

fucking trash you both are.

lol mad dyel cuck detected

Sad!

I'm pretty thicc user.

>traps
>not real men

lol nah u small n so is ur babydick bye don't bother replying I'm leaving cuck dyel bitch bye lol sage

i've enjoyed this in the past, but it is a slippery slope. if you have the wrong outlook or if you come to your senses, you'll realize it's the same as being cucked. you're just a dishonest and asshole cuck for reverse cucking the husband.

Yeah, i don't think so.

But when the guy is a legit shitpile I don't feel as bad later on.
I'm pretty good at justifying how shitty of a person I am :^)

>fucking women that are over the age of like 25

no thanks.

>salon
Binned

nothin just the destruction of civilization
good luck explaining that to your kids in the future, they might end up as actual cuckolds

>just the destruction of civilization
Hey can you tell me what the difference is between being civilized and being cultured?

Then after you've finished roleplaying being smart can you fuck off and be retarded somewhere else?

>not fucking women who know how to fuck
You're missing out. Best sex I've ever had was with older women.

>you'll realize it's the same as being cucked
You're paying for all her shit when she fucks other guys?

Oh wait.

>know how to fuck
this is a meme

It really isn't.

>destruction of civilization

Do you honestly think people haven't been doing these things since before civilization even existed?

Stop relationshitting
Just do hookups or hookers if you want to fuck something
Don't get married

Easy.

It's not, but the idea that a woman being older automatically means she's better at sex is a meme. It's about enthusiasm, not quantity of dicks she's taken.

i dont get off on menopause so ill stick with what i like.

10k hours to become proficient
That's a lot of dickings

there are 17 year old girls who can out fuck and out suck any number of women in their 30s or 40s. Some people just have talent, enjoy your grandmother fetish though.

Literally this.
>tfw you're buttfucking some anarcho-punk's loli gf to the tune of Sabaton while Roman-saluting all the way
>tfw she calls you Master

>Not lifting for our queen

Hell yeah this. fucked my share of lolis, but the best lay, by far, was 27yo poledance hobbyist.
Dem tight bunz, dat fire in her eyes when she leg-locks you, dat deepthroat... got a stiffy just remembering this right now.
Loli is fetish, mature experienced woman is destiny.

is this shopped?
i really have no idea what she looks like anymore

Who knows what's real and what's not

Legs might be shopped, but I'm pretty sure the upper body looks like that.

Pls tell me how, this is my dream

Is this one shopped?

butt secks is overrated desu, finally lost my a-card with this chick a few weeks ago and I don't really get the hype. having a girl call you "daddy" while you're pounding her is everything you could imagine though

Literally at random.
She's went to school where one of my FWBs was teaching music, they bonded, the teacher qt introduced us at a dancing event. Girl is a bit autistic and submissive. A chat there, a touch here, mention my interest in bondage - et voila, she comes over at 4 am one day to have some fun when her bf is out of town.
It boils down to: have wide contacts, have sexy interesting hobbies (dancing, bondage), be open, honest and confident about yourself.

Pic related: this is what I got from her out of the blue in the middle of unrelated chat. Plug is my bday gift to her :3

i have no hobbies other than weed and video games.

I'd like dancing but my father already questions my sexuality enough as is. What are some other hobbies that make it easier to meet women?

It's not about the hole itself, it's about making her go above and beyond for your pleasure. Also, you can nut in butt raw.

I should think having a stable marriage when there are so many failed ones where the two of you legitimately love each other would be a massive ego boost. But I guess not.

>I'd like dancing but my father already questions my sexuality enough as is

You gonna let that bitch decide your future for you? You want to dance, you go fucking dance mate

Tell your old man to stove it, because ottermode machos and skinnyfat DYELs like me are banging 10/10 hotties they took home straight from the dancefloor while he's busy crab-bucketing you with his hillbilly insecurities.
Vid related: youtu.be/3EecIBg9EzA

I don't really want to dance. Its not worth the hassle. Its an option though if I cant find anything better.

I've been thinking about taking muay thai or yoga. Just want some more ideas. I really have 0 friends or any life.
I know I wont get a relationship or anything worth having until I change my lifestyle for the better first.

is it too late to take dance classes? I'm turning 23 in a few months. I dont mind being the odd one out, but if its really frowned upon or weird id like to know. What are the usual class makeup like?

Yeah, I enjoy that aspect of it (especially when she calls me daddy), but the feeling itself was a disappointment.
>tfw she has an IUD and I nut raw in her pussy

Then again, you can get into BDSM (on top, ofc) and see if he won't get more butthurt than if you just came out to him. Most likely not, though.
Bondage is alpha af, but has a bit of an up-front cost (getting ropes or devices) and takes dedication to keep your sub safe at all times.
Picrelated is my handiwork from one of the latest training sessions:

no its not weird. People of all ages at some point decide they'd like to know how to dance.

You guys opened up a doorway. I'm falling in love with modern dance.

I've always been called a pretty boy, told I have nice bone structure, nice hair and style. I can really see myself going far with this stuff.

Thank you anons.

also never heard of bondage classes or groups being a thing.

I started at 20 and could have been pro by now if I wanted to. People who start as kids get a head start, but burn out more often, and that only matters on competitive scene, not socially.
idk about wherever you are, but up here the classes are stuffed with MILFs looking for that spark they lost in marriage, and beta cucks trying to PUA without at least looking the part. If you are willing to put work in the same way you should be doing at the gym, you'll be swimming in pussy within a year. Also, dancing is great cardio.

What do you think?

fag

>admittedly skinnyfat DYEL
why are you posting here?

So how would someone get into a BDSM class, my uh, friend wants to know.

Pic related is women I fucked within 3 first months of 2016 by just dancing a bit better than the average.
Go on, elaborate how dancing makes me a fag. I double dare you, you fucking crab.

Because I lift and get pussy, while you, at best, do only the first of the above, if at all.
Go be edgy somewhere else.

just be open to do anything man just try to have fun don't worry about doing shit right and the bitches will come

I would literally ignore every one of those girls if they tried hitting on me at a bar (they would)

I'd probably fuck everyone of them

kek.
You lurk (youtube has surprising variety of good bondage tutorials), then you Google your local community and just show up at an open event near you. It can be first-time-at-the-gym -level awkward, but you only need 20 seconds of bravery to overcome your autism and chat up an obvious oldfag. YMMV, but kink-people are generally open and positive as soon as they see that you're there to learn, not to judge. Again, lurking and reading the fucking sticky before you open your mouth is very appreciated.

I'm not seeing a bulge

> 33
> Spent ages 18-21 dating and having fun college sex
> Get engaged to my college girlfriend and we get married in 2007
> Recession, addiction, horrible marriage
> Divorce in 2010
> Get into BDSM scene from 2011 - 2013
> Was amazing at first then turned into total shit show because of the amount of people in the scene with mental illnesses, addiction issues, really fucked up fetishes
> Get into a normal relationship at the end of 2014 after kicking my addictions
> She gains 100 pounds over 2015 and we end it in 2016

I don't want or have kids and can't stand most women. I hate the gay scene because the faggots around here always want poly relationships and I don't want to get HIV.

My life is amazing right now, back in school (my first career was killed by the recession) working, at a really good church, tons of awesome friends, in the best shape of my life: I see no reason to get into another relationship or even start dating again. I'm not trying to sound like a MGTOW faggot, but no matter what I did - it was never enough in my marriage or any of my relationships.

They won't. The one on the left is a non-SJW hippie type who despises self-absorbed assholes and only subs to intellectually superior men, the center two are waifu-tier cuties who don't go to bars at all, and the rightmost one (was) a hard-line Baptist who won't even kiss a dude that paid her tickets halfway around the world and back.
Out of your fucking reach, chad. But within an arm's reach from me for 4-7 days a week. And that's just because I'm secure enough in my masculinity to swing my squat-swollen quads in time to the music.
Stay in your closet with your stacey-tier hoes while I slay.

annabelle lane

another one for the trap folder.

>not going for the ultimate high test
are you guys gay or what?

Those woman are 6/10. 7/10 at best. But I suppose as long as you're happy then that's fine.

>Youre an asshole cuck for reverse cucking the husband.
>reverse cucking the husband

I love how many retards toss around the word cuck like it's synonymous for "jerk" or something. You're not reverse cucking him. Youre literally cucking him. Youre having sex with his wife. He's a cuckold. He's being cucked.

Learn the meaning of the words you use, you ignorant fuck.

>Have you ever been prepped by the husband?
No but I've been filmed. It's their thing I guess.

Seriously, if you want easy puss, just join swingers websites and message couples looking for another dude. It's degeneracy but these are degenerate times we're living in.

those women are not anything to brag about... they are average at best. the only one i would brag about (i'd fuck all of them because i'm a degenerate) is the one on the right. and your description of her doesn't match what i'm seeing in that picture. hardline baptists arent covered in make up.

in the big scheme of things

lmao u fucking herb shut up you learnt to dance and all you can brag about it is how you fuck the female equivalents to beta bois

if im gonna learn a skill rather it be something i would enjoy. still gonna smashing stacys, enjoy your shit tier awkward bettys

>start lifting for women
>get fit
>receive a lot of attention from qts
>unfortunately lifting absolutely does not cure autism
>can't reciprocate interest and make a move to save my fucking life
>they (rightfully) interpret this as rejection and cut contact because of bruised ego
>my ego is bruised because i feel inadequate
the whole thing just leaves everyone feeling shitty desu

more like
>lifting for white women

>don't go to bars at all
>I got them because I learned how to dance

Something doesn't add up. Did you just go to their house and dance at the doorstep or did you just not think about your story at all?

relax edgelord. i was implying that if you weren't careful you could develop feelings for the person and feel like shit when they leave you to go back to their significant other. that's why i prefaced by saying it's a slippery slope if you're not careful. if you don't care then of course you're just having sex with someone, no big deal. but get invested and jokes on you, you're emotionally getting cucked. i also overused the word cuck for satire. don't say mean things to me on a louisiana hot sauce recipe forum mister, please.

How good looking were you guys before you started going to bars. I'm gonna go this weekend for the first time seriously. any tips? it has a nice dance floor and a comfy 80s vibe. lots of cougars

How big is your dick? N-No homo though.

You bois are right, this isn't anything to brag about in my circles either. Especially if you're autistic enough to grade a woman by one random picture, completely ignoring any possible personality and performance.
I've just posted this to show what the daily grind looks like if you choose to do something that actually gets you women instead of lifting for them, which they will outright ignore up front and likely despise in a long-term relationship because it means you spend time on something other than them.
The red scarf chick is the one I dated for 3 years and she managed to keep me out of gym for half of that. Gains goblins are real.

8" when I get to max dong but I rarely get to max dong.

Here's a tip. Say hi to people. Make eye contact, smile, say, "hi I'm user, are you having fun," and have a conversation with as many people as possible. Just practicing being social will get you more girls than any lines and especially more than standing around in the corner like an autist staring at people.

Yeah well you're a hot commodity on swinger sites with that thing lol. Less than .5% of the male population has an 8+ inch dick.

>Especially if you're autistic enough to grade a woman by one random picture, completely ignoring any possible personality and performance.

>started lifting for women,
>Got Veeky Forums and confident
>started having tons of sex
>starting realizing that it wasn't the sex I was after it was the meaningful connection
>tfw I had a conversation about training plans/ fitness and life goals with a Veeky Forums girl that was more erotic than any sex I'd had for the last year

I'm actually bragging about women because this is a thread about lifting for women and I'm trying to demonstrate that lifting for them is, at best, useless.
I could brag about this chick, who is literally a professional model, as well as an entrepreneur and a fairly well-known cosplayer on the local scene, but that's beside the point. (Fun fact: I initially met her at a Crossfit gym where she mired my chin-up form and dedication)
The point is I got all kinds of pussy in the 6-10 range long before I first diddled my bodyweight in pl8. Lifting for women does't work, dancing for women works beautifully. Get a life.

>Less than .5%... blah blah
what do you have like a master's degree in dick?
what other interesting facts do you know about dicks?

>implying people only dance drunk
Normie plz.
We dance at specially organized events where no alcohol is sold and drunk people often get BTFO for being rude and obnoxious. That's why you can meet respectable women there, instead of pub-crawling roasties chad picks up at his favorite dive.
See the river in background? That's where drunkards go if they start harassing people.

I had the ability to Google, which is unfortunately something that many people lack. I also know that you're a pussy, but I'll go along and pretend you're tough for the anons online (;

>more than standing around in the corner like an autist staring at people.
Goddammit, I knew I did something wrong

So people who don't go to the bar, girls who hate men, and bible thumpers go to dance schools to dance with men?

Seems legit.

>I impressed them at a dance school with slightly better than average dancing that's literally it.

Lol

Are you pretending to be a balding dancing manlet to impress guys on a Bulgarian toe painting forum?

Lol did you just go full retard for a second? I'm not the guy you're responding to but my god. Where do you guys come up with this shit? You just say stuff randomly as if somehow it pertains to the comment you're replying to and then feel superior? Jesus lol. I'm leavin /fit before It's too late.