There's lots of information on Veeky Forums about maxing your test levels but not much about maxing your HGH or IGF-1...

There's lots of information on Veeky Forums about maxing your test levels but not much about maxing your HGH or IGF-1 levels. ITT post PROVEN ways to boost your HGH and IGF-1 levels:
>sleep AT LEAST 8 hours every night and nap as much as you can
>keep your surroundings as dark as possible
>listen to techno and classical music
>intermittent fasting
>lose bodyfat
>shorter rest between sets
>high dairy, fish, red meat, cinnamon, fibre, magnesium, vitamin d and vitamin c intake
>low alcohol, carbohydrate, lycoprine, boron and legume intake
>colostrum
>melatonin
>somatostatin inhibitors (eg huperzine-a, l-dopa and l-lysine)
>growth hormone secretagogues (eg MK-677, GHRPs, GHRHs, ipamorelin, examorelin and CJC-1295)
>exogenous HGH
>exogenous IGF-1
Anything I've missed out? And before someone spouts out the "HGH gut" meme, that only occurs in people using extremely high doses of pharmaceutical grade HGH and IGF-1 and only alongside insulin which is what actually triggers its growth. A more accurate name would be "slin gut".

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9506313
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>keep your surroundings as dark as possible
You want a good circadian rhythm, so no. You're probably too dark in Winter and too light in Summer espesh if affected by SAD.

I'm not sure if I missed it but leucine will increase gh as well as greater protein intake in general.

Wouldn't adjusting your circadian rhythm to maximise sleep be better for your GH than just having a normie one?

Srs question : can more hgh make you taller, or am i doomed to be a manlet?

Depends how old you are

If 15 or younger it will most likely make you taller. If 15-19 it's a "maybe"

Even when your growth plates are closed it makes wrist, hands grow and face broaden

Depends on whether or not your growth plates have closed (usually happens around 19-21, if this hasn't happened yet you can take an AI to minimise estrogen and keep them open as long as possible)
If they haven't you'll be able to grow from HGH and IGF-1, if they have your only hope is BMP7

>>listen to techno and classical music
dude what

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9506313

>colostrum
Is colostrum not the first lactation? Is that something you can actually purchase?

All this shit just to 'increase' HGH production 0.00000001%

It is and it is, some companies even mark it up and sell it as a meme supplement claiming its an orally active IGF-1 peptide powder because it *technically* is (look up isatori biogro but for ffs don't buy it)
>sleeping more barely increases HGH
>losing bodyfat barely increases HGH
>making your diet centred around increasing HGH will barely increase HGH
>taking HGH secretogogues and somatostatin inhibitors will barely increase HGH
>injecting yourself with exogenous HGH will barely increase HGH

who the fuck does studies like these? jesus

>All this shit just to 'increase' HGH production 0.00000001%
...If you inject HGH it will go up, dumbass so maybe inject more?
fuck sake
>exogenous HGH

People are forced to publish studies for several reasons, a lot of studies are fucking pointless/retarded or just fake

Yep that's the only way it would actually increase more than 0.000001%. Why even make this thread ?

>Why would anyone make a thread about increasing HGH and IGF-1 levels on a fitness forum
gee yeah it really gets the cogs turning doesn't it....

Stupid memeposter.
Why would you make a thread about increasing those levels if it's already a known fact that unless you are pinning HGH or whatever it will not increase in any significant amount?

read the OP you low GH copecel, all of those things increase it a decent amount besides maybe music, rest between sets and a few of the diet things increase it a fair amount
and the right GH secretegogues at the right doses can actually be better than low doses of generic GH
the only "known facts" here are in the OP

I mean if it's in the OP it must be true !
I'll just sage and hide this broscience thread.

>calls the OP broscience
>lel u can't increase gh without pinning it that's a 100% known fact and if u disagree ur stupid

/thread

Need some sources mate, when i google this shit i get aids sites