youtube.com/watch?v=zXTcwStHz7I
youtube.com/watch?v=lPLwiPXyFCg
youtube.com/watch?v=KZuBPvq1mCo
imgur.com/a/dZqdu
youtube.com/watch?v=sKERYPcEQ58
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why didn't you save him Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=zXTcwStHz7I

Why is it that the male hamplanets still somewhat resemble a human, while the females are completely shapeless blobs of lard?

>somewhat resemble a human
>that
you need to get yer eyes looked at ya fucking weapon

Bullshit.

This doctor is literally our guy. He's so straightforward and doesnt hold back, i love it!

give me (yous)

WTF

AH MAH LEYUGHS

DELET THIS! DELET THIS! DELET THIS! DELET THIS! DELET THIS! DELET THIS! DELET THIS! DELET THIS! DELET THIS! DELET THIS! DELET THIS! DELET THIS! DELET THIS! DELET THIS! DELET THIS! DELET THIS! DELET THIS! DELET THIS!

guy shouldn't even be considered human anymore

POP OFF JAMES!

Is he /ourguy/?

>AH MUH LEGS
>WATCH MUH LEGS

this was the saddest thing i've ever watched. when he's looking the doctor straight in the face saying he hasn't cheated on his meals and we just watched him eat chinese food out the ass AND cake. his expression lets us know he's beyond saving. it's one of the saddest and most pathetic things i've ever watched. that said, very entertaining.

youtube.com/watch?v=lPLwiPXyFCg

The call that saved Hostess

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why did I ever Help James become a meme

didnt you make this before the episode aired?

The Boil Legs James episode:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZuBPvq1mCo

Get in there and tell him to pop off.

Sadly yes - I never thought James would be the absolute king of my 600 pound life and thought he would be forgotten after the episode aired.

Little did I know he would go as viral as the pus oozing out of his legs

Fat distribution.
Men accumulate fat in their gut and throat primarily, hence the 'beer belly'

Women accumulate fat in their ass, thighs, breasts, upper arms and gut.

This is also why women have higher body fat percentages without it being as bad looking as men. For example 14% bf for a woman is pretty cut compared to a man with the same %bf.

imgur.com/a/dZqdu

>imgur.com/a/dZqdu
Do you have the second part pham?

This made me sad :(

Enablers are fucking horrible people.

GET FATTER

I love how the one friend she is always with disappears part way through

>imgur.com/a/dZqdu
Oh God...

>2011+6
>not losing FIFTY POUND in the next month
CMON GODAMMIT!

I like how the boyfriend's face gets progressively more depressed

Someone needs to do a stream of fat shows so we can all watch together.

I have no idea where to begin with that though.

i thought this was boogie at first

jesus it's like a balloon

how do you never look at yourself and think "maybe it's time to stop"

I'm convinced that people who enable the mentally ill or personality disordered are just as sick as the ones they enable. Watching 600lb Life is infuriating: so what if your husband/wife gets mad when you don't give them food? They can't chase you or hurt you. And yet they're afraid of them...

why would anyone want to see that?

I'm watching 600lb life right now, the hype about James got me watching and it's fucking great, total freakshow.

tasteless?

i rage too much at the fatties to find it entertaining, i need anger management classes

you know how Veeky Forums in general is like "uhhh forever alone nobody will ever love me"

if those people are a 10 on a scale of desperation, the enablers on this show are a 100.

they are so desperately, so pathetically dependent on the person they're enabling that they'd rather kill them slowly than risk them leaving. while the feedee is hopelessly dependant on food, the feeder is hopelessly dependant on the one they're feeding because they're just that desperate for SOME kind of companionship.

She ate her

Some of them make it and lose hundreds of pounds maybe you'd like that part.

Just saw this woman get weighed, she actually did ok. Supposed to lose 40 pounds, lost 35.

Oh yeah

Im curious what the timeframe on that progression is.

he's not actually fat but it triggered me, is that okay?
youtube.com/watch?v=sKERYPcEQ58

POP OFF JAMES!

It's one thing to be destructively codependant, but I can't stand how the children of these people get treated. James' daughter was pulled out of school to help take care of him and the look on her face every time her mom brings him more food is of pure disgust, which is hilarious and sad. Penny's son will probably suffer the same fate (if he doesn't already, that was season 2 I think) unless he sees whats happening and moves out at 18.

POP OFF JAMES!

>So fat you can only race time

cmon lets get big

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES!

She probably thinks by doing that one situp she's burned enough calories to compensate for that donut

while cutting it's pretty hard to go eat some shit food after watching an ep of secret eaters, or my 600lb life, or supersize vs super skinny

delt pls

brehs

POP OFF JAMES!

The user comments are absolutely savage, does TLC ever lock them?

POP OFF JAMES

its 3 years.

Oh no

She's probably be really cute without the weight. She's got pretty hair and a nice smile.

I wish we had other threads like these but for alcoholics.

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES!

>ywn get to turn away a patient who just spent their life savings on medical transport because they failed to lose the required amount of weight in time

this man truly has the life

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DID NOT EXPECT THAT

some other guy posting them that why he does the partial screen thing so it's not automatically caught

POP OFF JAMES

Was just going to grab a handful of m&ms before bed, but the term "secret eater" is really sticking in my head right now. Thanks brehs this is what i need to continue my cut

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES

how's the poor circulation to her legs. I thought she was wearing pants.

one more

P O P
O F F
J A M E S

underrated post

He has no problem. He's a man who stands up to the meaningless of existence, choosing not to fall for society's empty lies not by mere rejection, but by using his life to indulge himself into a grotesque parody of today's capitalist consumerism. He is a true existentialist hero, a real rebel to the system. He is a bold challenger to the modern construction of "health" because when the common fate of man is death, decreasing the odds through healthy diet and exercise mean nothing. Family is revealed to be an arbitrary connection. Taking away her daughter's education is only another form through which a parent violently controls his child, as if forcing her into this cruel world isn't enough. James King may be considered a horrible person, but the truth is his attitude resides in every one of us and he knows it.

fucking dying

>he wears the pants in this relationship
literally cant wear pants

how did he do this

Stopped hnnnggging after this one

But who took the picture?

Pop off james.

POP OFF JAMES

not risking pop off james

Praise nurgle

Pop off james

fucking this

Is this the definition of thicc?

Explain this new maymay

she was always fat and ugly

What is the point of even being alive at that stage?

POP OFF JAMES

You do words good user. Do you write for a living?

POP OFF JAMES