What are the benefits of wearing one of those bane masks that restricts airflow during strength training?

What are the benefits of wearing one of those bane masks that restricts airflow during strength training?
Would letting Moose sit on my face give the same results?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/moosefix/?hl=en
moosefix.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The benefit is you cutting your oxygen supply for no reason.

No benefit. Unless you want an easy way to let guys know you're available for brotein trading in the locker room.

benefits include crashing your gains with no survivors

who is this qt

The biggest benefits to the mask are when you're doing bench, powercleans, deads, and squats.

Make sure you have no spotter or safety bars for squats and benches, otherwise it diverts your attention too much and the mask doesn't work. You have to know you have to push yourself as hard as possible to make the rep

who you ask? allow me approximately 5 minutes to upload a powerpoint presentation.

also to answer OP's question, it's supposed to simulate high altitude training, which makes your oxygen saturation rates higher, supposedly. this works in high altitude situations although your body readjusts when you're in low altitude over time.

mooseknuckle

Trains lung musculature

Was losing gains part of your plan?

whats the benefit of doing this

improved air intake

do you use one?

No, this stuff is for people who are olympic tier athletes. It's not gonna make a difference with me

Damn she's such a babe

Can't find her on reverse image search, what's her instagram?

no idea man. she's the first female in which i have saved roughly 10 pictures of in the years i've been here, but alas, i don't know her instantgram. i just want to find a cool girl who has a similar body type and wants to wife.

moosefix

instagram.com/moosefix/?hl=en
moosefix.tumblr.com/