/Black/ General

Where my Kangz at?

Thread dedicated to our natty tribal leader Lotus

Post progress, routines, diet, feels etc

fuck outta here niggers

>has to dye his hair to look white
typical nigger

why cant niggers and normals live in peace?

What's wrong with you people?

White pride is illegal by law, do you really think we'll let you have black pride when it's our law?

Who said anything about pride nigga? Foh with your derailing bs

WE

WUZ

KONGS

N

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEET

here we go

go ahead and post those crime stats, interracial dating stats, iq stats and sat scores. we know it makes you whiteboiz feel good about yourselves

Isn't it sad that all of you who talk smack about lotus will never get to be on his level.

>posts thread centering on race/politics/xyz on Veeky Forums
>expect conversation to be about fitness
Fuck off, you got what you wanted. I wish mods were a bit more liberal with the banhammer when it comes to shit like this.

i imagine most of /pol/ looks like those white trash people you see on my 600lb life.

Jesus Christ
>Posting about race on Veeky Forums
>Posting about race outside /pol/
It's like you guys don't even try anymore, and it doesn't help that there are tards out there that believe you're not trolling

im not OP

Guys what the fuck is going on in this thread just post photos of Lotus C'MON

>it's my problem you snowflakes get triggered at the sight of anything non-white

and that wasn't OP btw
I see plenty of /liftingfortheFührer/ threads all the time, why can't we have the occasional black thread?

>TFW 270 to 240
>Still ugly asf
Will I ever make it bros? All I want to do is. B L A C K one girl.

>I see plenty of /liftingfortheFührer/ threads all the time, why can't we have the occasional black thread?
>all the time
No. And those threads get called cancer and usually the mods delete them after they get out of hand - better late than never I guess.

>people start /pol/-tier off-topic threads here
>let's do exactly the same to even it out
You're not any less cancer than the /pol/, sip, brap and /r9k/ fags.

Nobody minds german, scottish, franch pride and identity you dumb faggot.

White pride is a bad thing compared to Black pride, and you have a sub 90 iq if you don't realize this.

Retards like that are why first world whites people are being robbed and raped by the political machinations of banks and corporations. We're goaded and encouraged to make it taboo to stand up for ourselves, and useful idiots fall for it.

Mate, have you been lifting at all that whole year?
And if you haven't, then you should have concentrated on your diet more - 30 pounds in a year is nothing, I did that in 3 months while lifting.

It took you a year to change the camera angle

Either everybody has a right to race, or nobody does.

Naw, white is not a race you moron. It's a status symbol, historically and modernly. The difference is White pride is interchangeable with White suppression.

If you can't tell the difference between (female, black, gay) pride/power and white pride/power between I don't know what you to tell you. You simply don't have the intelligence to observe the world around you, and you simply can't be helped.

>Naw, white is not a race you moron.

Not your place to decide who we are.

I'm not deciding, it's just a fact.

White being a race doesn't make any fucking sense other than colloquially used to refer to Europeans, which is also wrong and stupid unless used in a very loose sense.

Back to /pol/ or tumblr.

Step aside. Boss nigga coming through.

I was an idiot and all I ever did was cardio combined with a terrible diet in 2015. I starting lifting more towards the end of 2016.

I bet you are American and are grasping for a sense of belonging. Europeans don't care that much for White Pride, it's usually American mulattos trying to fit in because they are 4% Anglo

who here /hotep/

hey guys I run track in HS, how do I beat the black kids on my team?

ITT White supremacists posting as black people, and white supremacists responding to them with white supremacy.

Y'all can eat a dick motherfuckers.

eh, i'm down for a black thread

Actually what most people say races are actually arent, it's usually an ethnicity

>I bet you are American and are grasping for a sense of belonging.
Same thing as American blacks etc. anyone past 3rd generation is basically an American and nothing else can make sense. "Italian" and "Irish" Americans are probably the funniest and most cringy examples. That being said, if you agree that white pride is stupid then black pride is just as fucking stupid. "Nubian" and "we wuz kangs" blacks are just as pathetic as the guido and wannabe-potato squad.

At your weight you should be losing at least 10lbs per month, maybe give PSMF a try - and don't forget to lift at least twice a week to keep as much LM as possible. The PSMF book has recommendations on lifting during the diet. TL;DR: Focus on intensity, full-body, low volume work - two or three times a week.

Every time some idiot mentions his hair. Please save the human race from any more of your weak retarded family's genes and kys

Who gives a flying fuck. Notice how the groups of people included in there with check marks have a history of being oppressed. Deal with it. Find something else to cry about.

Nigger

I bleach all your women blackboy

>be white
>grow up in war-zone
>literally had concentration camp 2 miles from my home where people got killed for being the same ethnicity as me
>shelling every-night, no food, no water, no electricity, risk getting killed every time I leave home to play outside
>Africa tier poverty, lawlessness and violence after war for a time
>today get stopped for "random" checks and searches every time I travel
>even before war, dad was told in HS by teachers that he doesn't need good grades since he is Muslim and will end up a physical laborer anyway, granpartents had all their belongings seized by state etc.
I don't give a shit, I'm doing great. Family is doing great. No use dwelling on the past.

Once I visited family in the US and a black friend of my cousin started all this "white people are born with a silver spoon in their mouth, you can never understand how bad us black folks have it" shit. Motherfucker was from the suburbs. Inner city Chicago is Disneyland compared to how I grew up.

Yeah no, fuck off. All my family that moved to US started at nothing: didn't know the language, had no degrees, lived in shitty parts of St. Louis - now they're lawyers, cops, have their own companies etc. Many of "your people" are just lazy and looking for a justification.

Get bleached blackboy

Stop equating every blackboys troubles to laziness or some shit and start going after the root cause which is inherent weakness. They are weak and feminine. Theres nothing else that it boils down to. They think like women and they act like women.

I don't really care, don't have anything against black people or any people. Just an observation: America is the land of opportunity, unless you're retarded or colossally lazy or unlucky you can build a good life for yourself in a decade. That's very rare in the world. I have more in common with the average African black person than pampered "African-Americans."

what up my niggas

fucked two white hoes over the weekend, one keeps texting me but im not replying

You're telling me that like i didn't grow up under the same conditions. Also watch out cause if you're arab or muslim, and we still have to explain basic empathy to you, then your future isn't looking that great. What the fuck nigga you're gonna cry about shit like people get killed every day for looking being the same ethnicity as me. I get stopped on the road multiple times every fucking month. They usually give me a warning since every time there's no ticket or arrests warranted. I've had my house raided, car ransacked on the highway and every time there's nothing. The only time a cop doesn't pull me over is when I'm driving to work, dressed in scrubs. Other black dudes like me get shot on their way to fucking work, so fuck off and go cry elsewhere. My family has gone from african poor to U.S. nurses, professors and doctors. I'm a CRNA. So next time you assume all my people are lazy since some lazy so and so said whatever the fuck, proceed to kill yourself. Better yet call your neighborhood concentration camp and remind them that they missed one.

fuck off. blacks go through a unique set of lifting problems, such as making gains faster than whiteys

Can blackbros explain what the deal is with blacks and fat white grills? Not thicc, not high-test, not curvy, but fat. Proto-FPH-tier fat.

Been lifing for about a year now. I haven't been eating right though, so I've been stuck in skelly mode.

5'9

I don't know if you read my post correctly but ok. I don't fucking care about your "problems" with lifting, I was pointing out how the posts I was referring to are probably fucktards from /pol/

>You're telling me that like i didn't grow up under the same conditions.
Then you know it's not that hard to get out of that shit and put it behind you, unless you're a bitch. Most American black people who keep on droning on about how the man keeps them down started in a much less bad situation than I or you.

>What the fuck nigga you're gonna cry about shit
>go cry elsewhere
To quote my fucking post:
>I don't give a shit, I'm doing great. Family is doing great. No use dwelling on the past.
Learn to fucking read properly.

>and we still have to explain basic empathy to you
>call your neighborhood concentration camp and remind them that they missed one.
I don't give a shit about that last comment, I'm not a retard that gets offended on the internet - but real nice hypocrisy there.

>I get stopped on the road multiple times every fucking month. They usually give me a warning
As I said, I'm no stranger to that - and I don't give a shit. If they overstep the line you sue.

>Other black dudes like me get shot on their way to fucking work
I you are implying that that happens often: just one glance at police statistics makes it obvious that that's a lie. But sure, whatever, American cops have open season on every black person. Unless you mean "get shot all the time by other black people," because yeah - the statistics agree that happens all the time.

>So next time you assume all my people are lazy since some lazy so and so said whatever the fuck
Again, to quote my posts:
>MANY of "your people" are just lazy and looking for a justification.
>I don't really care, don't have anything against black people or any people.
If I were you I would get mad at all the gang-bangers and welfare-queens among "your people" rather than at people who point out how full of shit they are.
I know I don't give a shit about any of "my people" that behave like fucking idiots and then cry about discrimination. That's why I said "black pride," "white pride" or whatever are stupid.

At least you're not fat.
Eat 70g of fat and 100g of protein + however many carbs you need to exceed your TDEE by 500kcal ie. you should be gaining about 1lbs per week.

What the fuck is up with your chin? It looks 10%BF higher than your body.

I was puffing out my cheeks. Thanks for the advice. You know a good routine for bulking?

Come on, you know that shit depends on what you're going for and what level you're at.

But fuck anyone who says bad things about PPL: that shit is fantastic on a bulk for intermediates. Just don't try to make it a hybrid of a million things - stick to a well regarded template and do it. Just make sure to eat enough.

Or you could try the PHUL route: that shit got me good gains too at about one year of lifting. Canditos 6 week programme is not bad for a start.

I'm probabbly going to do PHUL. The gym I go to has everything there except Cables.

Who /black but only bangs white women/ here? Living the dream tbhlads

I don't really care what race the chick is, but I'm in Idaho and there aren't many black girls around here.

I'm mulatto and I'm not sure which way to go, but I don't think I'll let it define who I date. My older brother married a Chinese girl.

Your older brother has the right idea.

>Chinese girl
>right idea
All memes aside, no fucking thanks.

Asian women are nasty, panfaced anorexic gooks

Any man that would be wiling to choose a chink over a white women like me should be destined to have elliot rodgers as children

No, I'm serious. Chinese chicks are awesome.

No, they're gooks and shallow gold diggers

i'm going back to /pol, /fit is a bunch of degenerate shitheads that like race mixing and liberalism

When the day of the rope comes, trump will take all you niggers and asian whores and gas them along with the nasty race traitoring scum that dare call themselves white

The fuck?

1/?

jokes on you im not even black

Lol

who remember when Veeky Forums wasn't stormfront's youth outreach service

welcome to /hotep/, the only way a black man can win in America.

3/?

4/?

5/?

i want to be like lotus

That's beside the point: I want a son, half-asian kids usually end up as weird losers.

Is that guy british? His flooring looks kinda European.

7/?

8/?

9/?

Hes from Canada

11/?

12/?

you are missing out on the best women brah

its the sacrifice hoteps make in order to save the world from the white mans iron grip

kanye is in the sunken place, sounds like you are too

though i do love the idea of diluting the white race

>being white becomes even more elite

nepotism can only get you so far, yung stormfront. we're comin for ya

>be white
>dad is Muslim
kek

Cool story user

>Muslim = Arab.
Go back to /pol/ you mutt.

ur a real POS with your racist garbage. "welfare queens". You assholes aren't even original. That bullshit got debunked in the 90s.

U pathetic loser, nothing better to do with yourself than hate other ppl. Go lift and do something with your life other than make an idiot of yourself on the internet.

Oh. And if you actually do get in the gym, I hope your spotter drops a plate on your fucking neck. you loser.

>That bullshit got debunked in the 90s.
70% of black children are born to single moms, if you're okay with that then you're the one that hates his own people. (source: Moynihan Report)

You're exactly the same as white guys defending white-trash just because they're white.
Same shit, different packaging.

But whatever, blame all your problems on other people. If that doesn't work out you can always keep on blaming immigrants for stealing your opportunities - might as well continue copying all the /pol/ types you claim to hate so much when you're on a roll.

imagine the thread:
/white/ genearl
Where my ubermenschen at?

gtfo with this negro racist shit

>POS
>garbage
>U pathetic loser
>idiot
>I hope your spotter drops a plate on your fucking neck
>you loser
getting this mad at people telling the truth. hey, keep blaming all your troubles on the crackers, you'll stay poor and keep the racists happy.

Bosnians aren't white you dumbass

You cursed seed of Cain, sons of murderers and whores, pollution in human form.

God hates you, and you are not saved.

The dude is clearly using the "Kangz" meme ironically. Chill out, turd.

triggered

dubble digit iq