When I lift a case of water I get this line popping up on my forearm...

When I lift a case of water I get this line popping up on my forearm. I figure it's a tendon but I wanted to check to see if it was a muscle and any exercises I could do to bulk it. Also any top forearm exercises. I'm mostly curious about the different movements that activate different parts of the forearm.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brachioradialis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a forearm extensor muscle.
I do reverse curls (like normal curls but you do overhand grip) to work mine.

Thanks friend.

Not sure about everyone else but mine pop like crazy while doing pullups(Not chinups)

Everyone gets this. As said in the first response, it's an extenser. So any curling motion w/ overhand grip will activate it.

nice skeleton arms faggot

Thanks friend.

As you build your upper and lower forearms in proportion that will look slightly smaller.

I'm not taking a dig at you, but you're a skeleton.

Thanks friend.

Nice insecurity queer

Lol, of course Veeky Forums didn't know what the brachioradialis is. It's not a fucking extensor. It does flexion at the elbow and pronation or supination, depending on the current position of the forearm.

> these are the people giving you advice

mfw my arm looks identicle to this

I love being skinny and submitting the fuck out of people who think that being buff puts them at some manly advantage. Get the fuck out of here you pretentious faggot

>identicle

Itentacle

Insecurity Faggot Alert

wew lad, maybe eat something

This.

Neutral grip elbow flexion is the best way to hit the brachioradialis. Examples include Hammer curls, parallel pullups and neutral grip, T-bar rows.

Are you all too fucking retarded to look up forearm muscle anatomy on google?

Additionally it's the only superficial muscle on the whole body that originates on the distal side of one bone and inserts on the distal size of a nother bone. In this case the humerus and the radius.

THEY MIRIN

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brachioradialis