Got into a fight with my dad over Veeky Forums

Got into a fight with my dad over Veeky Forums

Basically I told him im trying to diet and get into shape for summer. I tell him to bring nothing home for dinner or something healthy, last few nights after work he got pizza and burgers. Tonight he brought pizza again so I threw it out because I feel hes sabotaging me. Anyway we got into a heated verbal fight that almost turned physical.

And im living at home at 26 because I ran into some debt after college.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aV8DEJ8ydJQ
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/06/30/the-real-reason-so-many-millennials-are-living-at-home/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

26 and living with your old man??

He's giving you food and roof stop being a fucking parasite and buy your own food faggot, give some rent too... Poor old guy, living with such a failure as his son... Ask him what was he doing at your age.

Omfg disgusting

Don't throw out a mans food. Buy your own, boy. Jesus. Are you ignorant or stupid?

buy your own food

>son finally moves out, goes to college
>gets useless arts degree. whatever.
>has to move back in with me, constantly watching anime and cockblocking me
>get off work, decide to bring home some nice din din
>autistic son freaks out about "the sticky" and too his cutting something up

Either buy your own fucking food or eat the pizza and just track your kcals accordingly and stay under your TDEE eating that shit.

>barely making ends meet once son moves back in after college
>he cant find a job because he majored in something that wasn't STEM
>cant afford to feed myself so I have to buy caloric dense foods
>son throws food away that I need to survive on
>tells him Im sabatoging him
>remember skitzophrenia runs in the family
>reach out to hold his shoulder
>he punches me across the face
>now I hear him on his computer in his room

and if i ate the food and didnt make progress u faggots would bitch about that too

Apologize to him user. If it's his house you shouldn't throw his food out, just learn the discipline to not eat it.

Ur an ungrateful pieace of shit

I'm in the polar opposite situation as OP, and it's equally miserable.
> 27 live with Dad
> Pay half the mortgage+
> He's somehow broke all the time
> By somehow, I mean it's a mystery to him, while smoking 4 cigars a day and obsessing over a different stripper every month
Just FML man.

You dumbfuck you can diet on pizza and burgers as long as you control your calories. Only eat a bit OR eat less earlier in the day to free up calories for later. It's not ideal but it's not really unhealthy either. Anyway this is probably fake or bait but if not I hope your dad kicks your ass.

Did you suplex his old ass into the coffee table?

I hope the poor old man kicks out this ungrateful parasite

He's a loser, make him shape up or kick him out.

he can't he has had some surgeries and I would overpower him.

>hear him on his computer.
Tell me what noise that makes.

You and OP should swap dads you'll both be a lot happier.

Itt: we attack OP for being a manchild

The sound of typing and clicking obviously. Hello?

>muh mechanical keyboard

click CLACK click CLACK click CLACK
youtube.com/watch?v=aV8DEJ8ydJQ

Razer green switches

>2017
>not having a Veeky Forums dad
its fucking great man
>dad is gym rat since 14 years old
>was hyper chad at 19
>worked as bouncer at bars and fucked sloots that approached him every other day including my mom
>got me and my brother into lifting in high school
>got me scoops and all
he's build like a tank and still lifts at 45 but really light because he has bad back condition and can't gain weight. I wish I could see his max bench

I know how you feel. I don't even live with my mom but she keeps buying me unhealthy food for groceries when she comes over after I keep telling her not to. Idk why she insists on doing so but at the end of the day she's buying me free food so I just try to fit it into my diet rather than get mad at her. Come on man it's your dad. You're too old to be living at home anyway.

Hello? Who is this how did you get this number?

a lot of people my age and older live at home

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/06/30/the-real-reason-so-many-millennials-are-living-at-home/

>washingtonpost

nice bait thread op, triggered me p hard

Be different. I'm 26 and getting my masters. The company I work for is helping me with my tuition because they want me to get it but unfortunately I can't work full time and I'm barely making ends meet. But I'm still living on my own because I'm not a manchild. Get your shit together and stop making excuses.

Underated

i can cite other sources

>And im living at home at 26 because I ran into some debt after college.

I can see being mad if he was the one living with you, but if you're still living with him, you just need to get over what he's doing. It's his house and he's being nice enough to let you live in it (for free more than likely, or at a ridiculously cheap rate). Who are you to tell him what to do at all? It's his house and if he wants to eat cheerios 24/7, then it's his right to do so.

Just lmfao @ you making this thread at 26 and expecting to be coddled.

why would I want to live alone in some dump like you probably do? Just because you want to avoid the title of man child? Il live in comfort and take the man child label

What did you get your degree in?

Also you should have posted this on /r9k/ there are plenty of NEETs and manchildren on there that can relate to your situation. This is basically different than the chicken tendies stories.

why would you throw the whole thing out? just throw out what you would have eaten. i have binge eating disorder and end up throwing junk food out all the time but i at least have the courtesy to save some for my family

I'm an engineer mayne and I live in a house. Maybe you shouldn't have gotten such a worthless degree so you could have known what it's like to be self sufficient and a man.

Yeah cause its your Dad's fault you're a fat cuck right?
Learn how to cook. At 26 maybe you could take some responsibility for yourself.
Sage

This is the truth OP. A large number of people from generation are weak and entitled. You should pick yourself up, work harder, and get your own place. Also apologize to your dad, you will regret ot one day when he's gone if you don't.

lmfao youre 26 and such an ungrateful childish cunt
>meanwhile there are 18 year olds who are having children and still manage to self-sustain

This thread again. What happened to women's studies?

I love it when my dad brings home pizza. Work out more and stop being a fat fuck with a shit metabolism.

I work out 5 days a week lifting

*autistic screeching and click clacking intensifies*

>26 years old
>Still blaming others for own failures