>Bullied, teased, buttom tier degenerate
>4 years later, 18
>195 at 8 percent bodyfat
>Bodybuilder body at 5'11
>Lift twice a day
>Run two online business
>Going to be making 70k a year outside of high school
>Try to be social whenever I can
>Cold approach on a daily occasion, always get a number.
>STILL A FUCKING VIRGIN

I get blown the fuck out whenever I try to hit a girl up or something. I'm literally everything a Chad could fucking be. Then I see these skinny beta douchebags on social media getting with girls all the fucking time.

What the hell do I do /fit? I'm literally at the point of saying fuck it and going Monk mode for the next 10 years.

>inb4 the manufactured chad poster comes in

stop cold approaching.

talk to girls when it's warranted, bars/parties/concerts

basically, get a life and stop talking to girls straight up in public. it's weird.

Then how the hell do you get more options?

go on dates and get a girlfriend

How do you go on dates when you don't have anyone to take out?

look mate, i'm glad you're aware enough to play the numbers game.

Go out more often if you want more options.

I watched a skinnyfat dude pick up one of the hottest girls ive seen in my life the other day, ill greentxt it

theres this thing called tinder and if you're a IRL chad with an IRL chad-face you'll get constant matches and can literally fuck a different girl everday of the week if you want to and you're cool with aids.

You're 18, it doesn't matter lol. Sounds like you've got a good business going so you can either go to college and get a degree (not for the degree, mainly just to pick up whores), or just work on furthering your business and girls will come eventually as you make connections.

Why not try online dating.

>195 at 8 percent bodyfat
>Bodybuilder body at 5'11
post body or bullshit

>skinnyfat 6/10 at indoor Snowboarding/Skiing place
>having fun with his friends, girl catches his eye
>she's practicing her 180s or whatever, can't quite seem to stick it
>goes up to her "hey looks like you're struggling, can i suggest something?"
>grabs her hips and shows her how to turn while jumping
>she laughs and thanks him, he says no problem, leaves her for a bit
>20 mins later i see her go up to him again, they go inside to the restaurant area together

dude was smooth as fuck, he had a facemask on so i guess it didnt matter much he was 6/10

but that was a cold approach done right. probably extremely unusual for both him AND her and yet, it worked.

sometimes you just have to be patient for a situation which warrants a more hands on approach. aka, go out more.

pic from last year.

Bodybuilding ain't what it used to be it seems.

>I see these skinny beta douchebags on social media getting with girls all the fucking time
DO you really think that this actually happens? Social Media is a lie

jelly faggot he clearly looks great for 18

>hating on that body
>projecting insecurities this much

i remember you. you have a good build but definitely aren't at those stats. that aside you have to have confidence or you won't lose your virginity. getting numbers is cool but that doesn't make you a closer. closers don't always get numbers, they close on site and call it a day.

tl;dr chads aren't made, they are born

t.chad

OP, I am a 21 year old blonde haired blue eyed girl with tan skin, big tits, a great ass, and a modeling contract. I also come from a millionaire (soon to be billionaire) family that gave me a hotel and an apartment building so I could make a few extra million on the side while I'm using my modeling career to break into the movie biz. I'm a 12/10 I've been told.

I would date you OP but I feel like your story is full of shit and you e-boosting your ego for the sake of impressing extremely successful people like me as well all of the fat piece of shit neckbeards here, which is everyone other than me.

im like 110lbs 5'10"; lost my virginity at 16, am now 22 and have slept with more than 50 girls

i think you need to improve your social skills

bitter faggot, post yours!

It could be many things man, you have to have a presence, going to the gym can shape that but not for all. You have to be somewhere between aloof and self-determined. Having that will make all people want to know more, or have interest in you. Next back that up by your actions, live an interesting life. The rest should follow, the more you start doing things the more situations were YOU will be FORCED to meet others instead of trying. From there you see which one gives you the most attention, and if you guys connect boom.

One of the key points as someone else said is you have to have a reason to approach, how you approach is highly dependent on your personality. If you're a funny guy and extrovert then it might be normal for you to be loud and approach people, but don't force it if it doesn't feel natural.

Most people say be confident, bro just be organic. GO with the flow, whatever happens happens. If they're interested there bound to be one that will bite.

Clubs are different and easy, shouldn't need tips. All about being attractive to the eye, find a chick staring and boom. Half the time there all slooots bro.

Reason I say presence, because having that makes people not only want to be around you but also provides are certain quality that lures people to want whatever it is. Lifes a story, and everyone is looking for the best story and that is what provides fulfillment half the time. A story can be anything but if you want it to be good you have to know it and believe it yourself.

Being kunfident is just people convincing themselves and others that they are a worthwhile story. The ones that are good at it are often good story tellers.

women dont exist here
pic is you

Another arrogant gymcel faggot, join the masses.

The date is in the title you dumbass

and if it doesn't happen, girls are complicated bro. Say one thing, mean a thousand things. Don't sit there and wallow in self-pity, if you done all you can and you are a 10/10 then you're just really unlucky have factors against you.

Keep doing you and don't get bitter about it, this thing is a positive EV as long as you don't give up. I mean in probability its very unlikely with your circumstances to not eventually bump into something, you gotta ask yourself what you're doing wrong and what you're trying to attain.

>Oh heavens above! What time do you call this my pretty?
>What's that you say? A protest?
>Why of course my dear. One must fight for what is right.
>To think that this protest involved a throng of radiant young ladies, all with bounteous bosoms bared?

Yesterday was in 2016?

Top fucking kek.

I realize you're just venting but you kind of sound like a douche to be honest.
If this post is at all indicative of even your subconscious thought process then I'm not really surprised that you're getting BTFO.

It's a fucking crop

Thanks man, appreciate the feedback. Just don't back down and I'll be bound to running into something. Circumstances are shitty, so that can definitely play into it.

>Run two online business
>Going to be making 70k a year outside of high school
>going to be
Found your problem, you're delusional.

eh not really

App?

>Run two online business
Please tell us more. What kind of businesses, and how do you run them when you also go to school, and lift?

what do you sell?
>inb4 custom dildos

Go to church. Fix your relationship with God before you attempt to make relationships with fellow humans.

how did you get to run two online business and make 70k a year? i need some money

>being so young that you were 14 when minecraft existed

> Bragging on the most narcissistic yet underachieving board on the Internet

Think I found the problem mate