antranik.org/bodyweight-training
globalbodyweighttraining.com
startbodyweight.com
/r/bodyweightfitness
fitloop.co

>Youtube Channels

youtube.com/user/GymnasticBodies

>Safest Static Hold Progression

Steady State Cycles: www.antranik.org/how-to-implement-a-steady-state-training-cycle

>Common Prereqs

www.gymnasticbodies.com/forum/topic/3750-prerequisites/?p=93540

>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

>FAQ

>is my routine good?
if it has no progression, you are just doing cardio and maintaining

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility between reps

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Tucked version is much better for core and arms.

I can't pick between straddle and normal planche, looks wise

This seems like a bad place to ask but, what's the opinion on weighted pushups?

I use pushups because my PT said they will prevent the shoulder injury I had from recurring and I was wondering about adding weight to my back when I do them.

Once you start consistently hitting 100 for a single set it gets really fucking tedious and I'm kind of worried about over-use injury from such huge volume.

Would weights let me get "more" for less reps?

Use your body instead of weights. Look up pushup progressions to get into tougher pushup positions ie. diamond, archer, etc. Or you could get resistance bands and use them

Also, 100 pushups sounds like pure cardio.

after 5x15r it's recommended to move on, it does nothing but act as cardio further down the reps
are you doing triceps push ups? I personally would do weighter dips rather than push ups

weighted stuff is in this board, you can only weight so much and you can't progress strength wise if you already hit the mastery rep wise

Straddle planche all the way brah

I can't do weighted dips because I have a shoulder injury. Meanwhile pushups all day are fine, and actually proscribed as part of my PT.

that's weird, which form are you using? you didn't say
if you feel discomfort doing dips, then stick to tri-push ups

I don't feel discomfort in dips unless I go past quarter rom. The shoulder got fucked up from lots of behind the neck overhead pressing and military presses. Apparently I have one of the cancer acromions so I'm going to injure myself doing those no matter what, PT doesn't want me to do dips either. Pushups are basically all I can do right now for pressing.

still not saying which form you are using

that's not a spl bruh

literally just normal pushups, the only two kinds I know are regular pushups and diamond pushups from training at an mma gym.

If you are hitting 100 reps why don't you do diamonds?

How worrying should constant popping in knees be?
I don't use my legs (or body) throughout the day.
I usually do squats or shitty single leg squats, deep step-ups, calf-ups and stretching. I tried doing a full negative pistol with my left, I felt a sharpish pain in my kneecap at the bottom. Too weak?

popping sound is just gas escaping, sharp pain is bad

To anybody wanting to progress to dragon flags,
yesterday I discovered that you can make it much easier by shifting your center of mass toward your arms more by folding one leg (and alternating between reps). Max fold is easiest and fully straight is the full thing, so just find your sweet spot, since the lifting from bottom is hardest.

or you could have followed progression in Foundation, which literally has the progression you 'discovered'

want to marry

not the same person, well I don't think so, but yea

got any more asian grills doing callisthenics?

tfw there was somebody in the gym in the basement of my flat so I couldn't do all the autistic integrated movement exercises

>caring about what other people think
Not gonna make it.

Don't people laugh at you when you hug a chair and do the Straddle running man thing?

I can do 5x10 gymnasts push up with perfect form and they do nothing more to me. Following F1 I would start doing planche leans and pseudo planche push up. I feel like my biceps can go for 5x5 PPPU but after the first ones my wrists are dead. Any tips?

Currently I'm doing elevated push up with my body parallel to the ground but even 5x10 of them are too easy.