Does anyone laugh at Veeky Forumsggots?

That twink skinny lanklet guy on Veeky Forums is spending 100s of dollars on european and japanese designer brand clothes while I put on a fitted henley and nice jeans on my fit body for less than 30 bucks.JUST LOL at these twink faggots

i do both, dik why you gotta hate lol

>henley
Is this the new meme?.

You can dress well and lift at the same time user. chill famalia.

According to your logic,

Dressing well = wearing overpriced black designer clothing

No thanks BOYO. its all about the face and simple fitted clothing.

I also like to laugh at retards who save thumbnails.

Nah my dude. you can dress well on budget clothes.

>Implying that fit is taller

i would lol if i saw someone wearing that irl

kek oh god why

just because you spent all your cash on roids and have to wear cargo shorts and a shirt doesn't mean you need to be mad at people that dress well. Buying good clothes doesn't mean buying expensive designer brands.

Hahaha, that outfit looks ridiculous my dude.

(You)

wearing all those layers n shit is fucking gay dude.you look like a tryhard hipster literal faggot

thanks

Looks gay desu

Maybe back in 2008

can I see what Veeky Forums wears?

it better not be active Nike/UA shit

shoes are shit, otherwise not bad, needs muscle

completely shit tier combo like nigger what are you doing

Actually I laugh more at people spending hundreds of dollars on gymshark shit when they look more like a gym goldfish.

Still, these look ridiculous.

Tshirts and jeans erryday

If you're Veeky Forums you can look better than any Veeky Forumsggot with a nice slim jean, a target t shirt, and some decent shoes.

Thats streetwear cuck shit. not even dressing well. even then you can wear all black from HM while being fit which is the most sophisticated thing in the world.

THIS.

Slim Black Jeans, a fitted T shirt or henley, and classic trainers or clarks shoes

If you don't look like a Greek demigod in a simple t-shirt and jeans you're an abomination.

i believe you fitfags love fa

That first one looked sub par and I wouldn't wear it, but this second one is very awful. What kind of twisted sense of aesthetics do these fashion guys have to think that looks good?

It looks like a sorority chick wasn't prepared for the winter so she just put on everything she could to stay warm but it's a creepy looking dude who doesn't wanna get a haircut.

meh it depends what age u are desu. kids like fancy clothes (pic related) because to them its "more than clothes it culture" i guess.

>clarks
Hello dad

>fitted henley and nice jeans on my fit body
desu this is usually looks 100x better than any extremely "fashionable" clothes on a skinny body/not muscular body.
When I was skinny and weak I'd rely on cool and unique looking clothes but as I've gotten more fit all of my clothes has gotten more simple and plain, but I look so much better in it.

>they look more like a gym goldfish
kek

You really think that's "fancy clothes" in the that picture? If it wasn't for the supreme logo on the sweatshirts you could get all of that for like $40 or less.

If i'm going out or going to work I'll wear dark blue, black, or tan jeans. Plain t shirts or long sleeve shirts. Shoes are usually vans or timberland boots.

If I'm just hanging around the house or running errands then I'll be lazy and wear sweats, random band shirts, and some cool comfy gym shoes (finally got some adidas NMD R1s. the knitted ones are so damn comfy.)

L O L
O
L

>wearing all black
>most sophisticated thing in the world

please...

Fucking lol

Fashion is a meme and I'm not using that word incorrectly, it's a book example that fits the definition perfectly. It's one of the biggest memes of them all.

It doesn't fucking matter what you wear as long as your body and face look good. A handsome, fit guy wearing a fucking potato sack is still going to look better than a faggoty skeleton twink wearing special snowflake clothes that are overpriced for the sake of being overpriced.

It's pretentious, shallow, irrational and delusional. No one fucking cares what you wear, it's irrelevant. No one but other pretentious, shallow, irrational and delusional faggots I guess.

>tfw 6'3" robust-framed angular-faced north atlantid gymcel
>tfw intentionally dress as boringly and un/fa/ as I can (plain t shirts, jeans, hoodies, trainers etc) but still get more mires than Veeky Forums fags and mog them into oblivion

he is wearing a jacket over a hoodie

those boots don't go well with the pants

LOOK AT IT AND LAUGH

Simplicity and modesty don't look bad, it's aesthetic in its own way.

why intentionally tho? You insecure?

No I just can't be fucked spending a ton of money on fancy clothes when I already look good in plain stuff

>What is layering
I think the fit looks ugly too, but there is nothing wrong with wearing a jacket over a hoodie. Except for those long coat things, that trend needs to die.

You can dress Veeky Forums in cheap clothes from brand stores, and it's probably what you are trying to do

I dont understand Veeky Forums i used to dress in that stupid streetwear shit they peddle but i got way more pussy when i started wearing grown up man clothes

I think it looks good. Layering is a good technique.

Veeky Forums looks way too handsome. Have you seen pics of their meet ups? They're some ugly fuckers.

>that
>fancy clothes
that's literally what everyone wore when i was in middle school

Hobo mode ≠ Well dressed

the realest advice I ever got was that people don't give a fuck how nice you dress or how hard you're trying. at best you'll look pretentious to 90% of people.

fashion is finding something simple and modest that fits well. don't look like you're trying too hard and don't look like you're a bum and you'll be fine kek

Wrong. Dress fashion forward or kys. If you arent setting trends might as well set up a noose

This is fine
Remove scarf and this is fine

That's because he's Rohan Kishibe and Veeky Forums is one of the bumbling straight bottoms from a Mentaikko hentai. Which is hot.

>Veeky Forums
meant fit

>saving thumbnails

>fashion is finding something simple and modest that fits well
This

Fashion is an ok hobby if you really are interested in it, but anyone who does it for girls is seriously delusional .. just like Veeky Forums.

Veeky Forums doesn't know how to dress though