Vynz Brah is the biggest sikkunt

Anyone here heard about Vynz? He's a bodybuilding youtuber that's starting the new fitness revolution. Just put out a new video and he'd been making mad fucking progress.

youtube.com/watch?v=yHhlep5DGcM

Remember to like comment and subscribe

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jyzzaesthetics/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuark mirin hard cuz

Veeky Forums watches this kunt too? Ive been watching him for ages hes vids are killa

Stop shilling your videos faggot

>3 replies
>2 posters
Are you retarded? samefag shill

Are you fucking retarded brah? Come at me

He's got fuckin insane seratus insertions. Mirin hard

SAGE.
REPORT.
DELETE.

BAN.

Vynz is an inspiration. He gives me hope that we can all someday make it

Just go away already

Also this

His hair looks really stupid.

Samefag sad kunt

You're not the first, you won't be the last, you have achieved nothing, and we all hate you.

Mods, for fucks sake do something about this spam shitposting viral shill faggot.

You post a pic then you banana. I bet your ugly as fuck keyboard warrier who's never touched a pussy in their life.

We can all agree this is the new Supermang, right?

he's looking juciy lately, ive noticed my gf sneaking in his videos when im not watching, haha!

He's trying so hard to be zyzz but he can't. Faggot squats 95 lbs with a belt.

>16 replies 8 posters
VYNZ PLS GO

This is bait right? or is this guy really this stupid? lol

Yeah, this has to stop. You're not gonna get your rise to fame through spamming threads on an Armenian hair weaving forum.

Pretty sensitive about your ridiculous hairstyle, aren't you?

FUARK vynz brah is such a sick cunt

in on epic thread

You all realise that those posters are joking and by hating it you will turn it into sips-sized meme?

we are serious

vynz brah fans are willing to work with sippers to further our goal

some people will think this guy is trolling but sadly this is Australia and people unironically act like this and believe they are cool

Whats wrong with VynzBrah?

Jyzz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vynz

instagram.com/jyzzaesthetics/?hl=en

I was willing to meme along until it became clear Vynz himself is doing the posting

>he thinks vynz is the one posting

>samefagging this hard

Looks like Vince is a lifeless basement virgin.
Good to know he makes all these post himself to try and have an identity, that way I'm sure he'll read this:
Go fuck yourself, you pathetic no-life

It would be great if the content was quality. That jap car video was absolute trash. I was a fan willing to meme along too, but now i hate him more than the man who raped my mother.

Fuck Vynz.

>?
Autistic fag

based vynz brah

FUUAAARKK WHAT A SICK KNT

He has weird jew facial features. Even with all his fancy grooming he looks way worse than just a random Nordic man

That's because he's not nordic brah, I'm an italian stallian!

So a quadroon, yes

>remember to like comment and subscribe

Stop comparing yourself to Zyzz. You are not Zyzz. There is no "New fitness revolution". You will never be as great as Zyzz. Plz go.

Also, this dudes hair is faggotty as fuck. Chinstrap beards are for cum guzzlers.

>will never be as great as Zyzz
This, Vynz is everything Zyzz wished he could be and more

Fucking ban these shills already. It's not like it has any audience like the /sip/threads

>wanting to ban vynz

how is vynz not fit related

I hate /sips/ but i enjoy this new Vynz meme. /sip/ is just blatant marketing with no humor. Vynz is cool, isn't shilling a product and he makes a funny parody while motivating people.

>is cool
Sure thing.

>isn't shilling a product
>what is youtube ad shekels
Fuck off you retard, no one likes you and you will never be a meme.

After checking out his channel, I thought for sure he was a troll, but he's actually serious?

He even has a +10 min video about trying to force himself into becoming a meme.....wtf

Stop shilling

Yeah he's been trying for so long

This

SAGE
DELETE

>posted 202 weeks ago

Fuck. Time flies by so fast

zero fucks given. stop shitting up this board with this trash

stop shilling your videos you faggot. The last thing the world needs is another generic fitness vlog youtuber

Fuaaaaaa 'mirin brah

Loser quit hating on vynz

This is so very obviously an attempt to come across as that guy, in hopes that we will troll his account. KYS my man.