Why do you lift, Veeky Forums?

Why do you lift, Veeky Forums?

People can't understand you are a god if you are dyel.

nice pic, mind if i save it?

I want to reach ottermode. I don't care about being called dyel, it's actually a good thing imo because I can pretend not to lift while having a good-looking body. If it's too obvious that you're lifting, somme people will think you're insecure and overcompensating for something.

Save it, it's all yours my friend :)

>start lifting because of grill
>get over grill
>tfw not even sure why anymore

I don't know i don't have any goal in life so thought i could find something to pursue
It didn't changr anything

SO SHE'LL MESSAGE ME BACK

For the upcoming race war

Just let it go desu, it'll all be over soon

I like walking past a mirror and not seeing a fat slob

at first it was because of soo-it-side-dial FEELINGs and fat af

now I do it for health and to git stronk and to imagine sisyphus happy (not to mention how lifting introduces and almost forcibly forces you to calm down and re-examine your life)

and this ofc

Not soon enough my friend

my man.

Right now, the plan is to have some kiddos in a few years and I can't be a fat dad. I see it all over and I don't want to be that.

Exercise helps me process.

To teach my self some discipline and self control, plus to finally be healthy for the first time after years of alcohol abuse.

for muh country and yurop obviously

If i don't master self discipline I'm no better than the thugs and transexuals I mock

Trips confirms it

praise kek

for the bros on the 'ch0n

>Marc Aurel
Best Caesar

I will one day grace my son with his name.

>TFW Not yet free of the shackles of self-induced autistic behaviour to claim the woman that shall be the mother to my little Marc Aurel

>hile having a good-looking body. If it's too obvious that you'r
This is so circular.

for girls and to release sexual frustration

Almost this. My daughter being born was the mental wake up call I needed to fix my shit. How can I teach her to be healthy if I don't do it myself?

To be in optimal health
Why else?
Do what you truly want and don't care what others think, friend
If you want otter that's fine, but if you truly want something a little bigger but are afraid of what others think, does it really matter what plebs think? Why let other people whip you?

Hitler had the right idea but he tried playing God, killing innocents in his quest for killing the wicked. I don't understand people still revereing him so. I guess just wanting something a little edgy to respect from insecurity.

Ah well. Anyways anons, good luck in your lives and don't eat carbs

y not