Redpill me on whole milk vs skimmed milk

Redpill me on whole milk vs skimmed milk

Which is better for LEAN GAINS

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
youtube.com/watch?v=GSUoyFC-8qE
suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html
ibcmt.com/2009-03-16-EffectsOfDietaryCholesterolOnSerumCholesterol-PaulHopkins.pdf
bmj.com/content/314/7074/112.long
nap.edu/read/10490/chapter/11
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

same protein same sugar. skim less fat

but skimmed milk tastes like piss

Which ever one fits your macros. Less fat /calories? Skim.

No milk
dairy is awful for you

Came here to post this.

>dairy is awful for you
I dunno maybe if you're black or something, otherwise it's pretty great stuff.

there is no "sugar" added in milk tho. At least in whole milk. It's all natural sugar like the sugar in yams or bananas.

>there is no "sugar" added in milk tho
that doesn't mean there isn't sugar in it m8

nigger

Almond milk

Dairy is proven to raise estrogen and lower testosterone.

Are you a baby almond?

No I'm jacked as fuck breh

are you a baby cow?

muuuuuu

I drink 2% milk that has extra protein added, but I buy whole to cook with.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

theres this study, which was done with 18 people, If you have more credible sources with more thorough research please post.

This vid has some good milk studies

youtube.com/watch?v=GSUoyFC-8qE

the green lanklet strikes again

oh yeh i forgot Veeky Forums fell for the cows milk meme

eat like a baby act like a baby

too long, post studies I can read please.

Pretty much this. But less fat = less fat soluble Vitamins/ Minerals. And sometimes companies add sugar to low fat milk.
Also organic/ grass fed milk tends to has more micros and more good fats and less hormones.
Avoid homogenized milk.

true but his point is that only added sugar needs to be limited/cut out.

Almond "milk" is mostly just water

so is basically every other fluid you drink, including cows milk

Nobody said anything about added sugar anywhere you dumbass.

Milk is milk bro. Sure it contains some water naturally (around 85%) but with fatty acids, Minerals and Vitamins solubled in it.
Almond "milk" is only around 2% Almonds. Mostly water, some added sugar and emulgator.
So almond water would be actually somewhat more accurate since it is not a natural product. It is also a shitty alternative to real milk in terms of micro nutrition.

If you can't drink raw organic grassfed milk don't bother.

Pretty much. Doesn't have to be raw milk if you can't find it though. Normal Fresh milk (not homogenized or heated long-life one!) contains only around 10% less Vitamins/Minerals than raw milk.

> genetically improved cows

What about milk from cows that are not fucked up?

Quit spouting these memes
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2014/01/true-or-false-dairy-is-toxic-hormone.html

dunno m8, couldn't find a single study other than this one

>Dairy is proven to raise estrogen and lower testosterone.
Dairy does no such thing

pretty much like red meat.
So if you eat healthy and clean most of the times and you keep stuff in moderation then everything should be perfectly fine.

Also about the prostate cancer I have a hard time buying it when the article says
>Estrone and prostate cancer risk in men: As far as the estrone levels Maruyama et al. measured in their 2010 study are concerned it is very difficult to tell, whether or not the 26% increase in E2 levels is or isn't a problem.
>The estrone values in the Maruyama study are unrealistic. With a normal range of difficult to tell
>unrealistic
and
>What remains to be seen, though, is whether future epidemiological evidence will support or refute the currently heralded hypothesis that dairy consumption increases prostate cancer risk and whether we will be able to identify more feasible explanations for this relations than those that are implicated by the results Maruyama et al. present in their 2010 study.

Babbies add tons of lean mass to their frame. Talk shit about cows when are 900 pounds lean faggot.

Dairy is meant to take a calf to a full grown bovine. You are not a bovine. You are a human. You stopped sucking your mom's tits after 1-2 years max.

Milk is not needed. Just because you are white doesn't mean you SHOULD drink milk, eat cheese, or cook with butter. It just means you CAN do those things with no real ill effects SHORT TERM.

Long term, you're basically fucking up your circulatory system, and introducing hormonal imbalances.

Remember, there's billions of dollars in that industry, and they pay "scientists" to keep their interests protected with (((studies))).

Wouldn't you?

raw milk

Are yoghurts a good substitute [spoiler]if im black[/spoiler]

>Dairy is meant to take a calf to a full grown bovine. You are not a bovine.

>he doesn't want to be strong like bull

If you're not lactose intolerant you'll be fine, if you are, no, because yoghurt still has lactose

Hehe. All kidding aside, dairy isn't very useful for a well-rounded healthy eating schedule. It has sugar in it. You don't need sugar. it has cholesterol. You really don't need that also. They have to fortify it with Vitamin D just to have a marketable sales point.

It really is just trash in a glass. Takes good, but that's because of the sugar.

drink milk only if you're in dire need of a bulk or if you are a pleb (it's cheap)

Jesus fucking Christ you sound like a women's magazine from the grocery store checkout line. Get out of here with your momscience.

Where do you niggers get non-homogenized milk? Can i buy that shit without going out to a farm?

enjoy your #LMAOnogains and normal coloured poo

>Just because you are white doesn't mean you SHOULD drink milk, eat cheese, or cook with butter.
I'm not even white I eat/drink all these just fine and anyone's who's not white can as well, outside of lactose intolerance this is just another forced meme.
>It just means you CAN do those things with no real ill effects SHORT TERM.
It doesn't "mean" anything. These ill effects you want to blame on dairy don't exist.
>Long term, you're basically fucking up your circulatory system, and introducing hormonal imbalances.
No, you're not.

I cant drink milk out of bottle it makes me puke but i eat a shit ton of cheese and i can eat yogurts. I wonder if it's a meme or specific to american niggers. I dont know any black people REALLY lactose intolerent around me.
Im not a african nigger, tho

>outside of lactose intolerance this is just another forced meme.
the meme comes from global majorities being statistically more likely to be lactose intolerant.

subhumans

then you're probably not lactose intolerant.

>don't need cholesterol

>he is a human

An adult male is at least 200lbs.

not him, but he obviously meant you don't really need dietary cholesterol and he's right. You will get some from eating a normal diet, and your body will make plenty even if you don't eat any so it's not a nutrient you ever need to worry about getting more of.

last i checked skimmed had higher amounts of sugar so youre better off buying whole milk just for the extra nutrients absorbed in the fat

It's all the same shit the whole "free range organic" milk, eggs, and meat is a fucking shill m8

Good call

You don't need cholesterol. Your body takes healthy fats that you ingest and converts them to the necessary cholesterol that the body needs

>it has cholesterol. You really don't need that also
Look, another faggot that doesn't know the difference between HDL/LDL, neither has a fucking idea that dietary cholesterol does not correlate to blood cholesterol, as the later is sintetized by your liver from sugars, saturated fats and trans fats

>dietary cholesterol does not correlate to blood cholesterol, as the later is sintetized by your liver from sugars, saturated fats and trans fats

Dietary cholesterol stimulates synthesis too

ibcmt.com/2009-03-16-EffectsOfDietaryCholesterolOnSerumCholesterol-PaulHopkins.pdf
bmj.com/content/314/7074/112.long
nap.edu/read/10490/chapter/11

Look, another delusional faggot that wants to argue against proven peer reviewed studies.

>Just because you are white doesn't mean you SHOULD drink milk, eat cheese, or cook with butter.

funny how the genetic mutation that made drinking milk into adulthood possible rapidly spread through europe

why would that happen if it has no benefit

It probably did have some benefit, just not necessarily health benefits. Cheesemaking is a huge part of European culture. It's understandable that they would get better at digesting lactose. Breadmaking with mostly white flour was also huge. It's not good for you but it's tasty and part of the culture.

Fucking subhumans and your nodairy memery. Get off my board RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What the fuck do you think older eras of men consumed? Dairy and red meat.

And people wonder why the fuck every other male is a hairless baby faced sjw.

>it's a schlomo tricks white people into abstaining from dairy because it's an unfair advantage thread