Challenge for Veeky Forums

since most of you are quite hot, let this be a nude-get thread on snapchat. we post names of chicks to get nudes of, Veeky Forums will try to get them and post here.

to start, try julialkubala or elenapk123, all girls in my class. i had some crushes on them, and i hang out with one of them quite a lot. i got these snapchat names off of my friends, so they have no idea i have their snapchats.

is Veeky Forums up to the challenge? either you are aspies and fail hard or you reign victory with pics.

>since most of you are quite hot

OP is a fucking aspie.

aspie detected

You're a fucking weirdo. Nobody is going to get underaged nudes of your classmates for your ugly virgin ass

you are never going to see those girls naked

let us disagree...

hey look I found a MASSIVE fucking faggot

stop making fun of me

>t.aspies

>thread too full of aspies to try
/thread

OP is underageb&

> implying Veeky Forums cares about grills

I've told them their weird classmate is trying to get their nudes on Veeky Forums

check the why-you-lift threads
all for grills

jokes on you, my class is huge

>Super kek story

Gee, I wonder who that cou...

kek you got me

>implying I give a toss about the vaginal jew

wtf is vaginal jew

C'mon user, this is just plain pathetic. Just grow a pair and get the nudes yourself. Don't be a school boy bitch

It's why he's still a virgin

this autist is really recruiting Veeky Forums to get nudes for him lol

21 replies 12 posters l wonder who's behind all those posts, it couldn't be OP r-right guys ?

>begs Veeky Forums to get nudes of his classmates
>calls people virgins

Now we wait

kekked fuckin hard

Dont worry I explained that you hang around semi regular with one of them but don't have either on snapchat as your friend gave you their IDs. They both know you were after both of them. Shouldn't be too hard to narrow it down.

added them but am skinnyfat dyel, can i get away with a pretty face?

Is this literal cuckoldry?

you have an entire board for this shit, please leave so we can have fitness discussions

Just remove yourself from this board you underage fuck.

Also mods

>autist begging Veeky Forums to get nudes from girls he stares at in class. he has never said a word to these girls