What's the best supplement for girls and why is it anavar?

what's the best supplement for girls and why is it anavar?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/saikireika/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw people on Veeky Forums don't admit their gay
>tfw I don't own a gay

what a waste

I'm a fan of fertility and natty gainz myself m8, but Natasha is alright

God
Fucking
Damnit
Can I rape her back to normal?
Will a thoroughly nonconsensual dicking till she has multiple orgasms fix this?

>implying she won't be fucking you with her massive clit

shame about those tits

what happened to her boobs

the fuck

Any other anavar progress pics? They keep getting deleted on other forums, and I'd like to see actual pics as opposed to chicks estatting.

Pretty sure one of my gf's sister's is on it too.

>Implying that geared up little cunt could do anything except tire herself out resisting then close her eyes and try to stop herself from feeling pleasure and having orgasm after orgasm after orgasm and reflexively wrapping her thighs around my waist and I slam into her.

She needs to do some more shruggs to balance out those shoulders

>Best supplements for girls
Like a female human body doesn't work the same as a male one

pics or insta of gf's sister pls

>Like a female human body doesn't work the same as a male one

They don't function exactly alike you fucking idiot.

Holy shit, women must need barely any test to become huge.

No, those woman have probably destroyed their bodies with the amount of gear they are on.
Like, just cut 10-15 years off of the end of their lives and are probably as sterile as an acre of irradiated glass.

>just cut 10-15 years off of the end of their lives

yeah fuck it the last 10-15 years of my life would probably be spent forgetting my family, pissing my pants and getting my ass wiped by a grumpy old nurse who hates her job. I don't care about losing those.

MOAR

They don't especially when it comes to hormones/androgens.

>wanting to live past 70

once you get past a certain age youre just waiting for death, why would you want those years of sitting there not being able to control your own bowels

she needs to sput putting on roids

that was my point, I read his statement as being "yeah right like women have different bodies than guys"

if he wanted to not be misunderstood he shouldn't have added "like" to the beginning of the sentence.

>thinking the pissing part is avoided and doesn't just come 15 years earlier

>JUST - the thread

damn i bet she cums really easily if you suck on her engorged 3-inch clit

that's really sad
she was a qt before

I know right. I mean, couldnt she have gained any more muscle than is in the first pic, natty? Seems like she went from skeleton to chad

No, all of that will happen, just in their 50s and late 40's.

You just won't have normal healthy and active twilight years then BAM drop dead 15 years earlier then people who "never really lived" you'll degenerate at a faster more obvious rate then them then the damage from your life will accumulate.
Then POOF you're dead.

from fridge to turbochad.

I'm calling bullshit, that's a fucking man on the right.

>implying woman need bodybuilding supplements
the only supp they need is man white life creating fluid if you sniff my drift

still qt but jacked

hormonally it is

That webm is sad. I hope she gets the help she needs

Mental illness.

>3dpd female muscle growth exists
I can fap to this.

No roids. Natty limit.
instagram.com/saikireika/

Hot af but she would look even better on var

nice retro office. 8/10 because i feel like someone misplaced a fridge in there.

I want to fuck that gook

The only thing you'll be fucking is your own hand loser.

>/JUST/ general

roito chap pip pip on the tiddly dip

>These girls actually went out of their way and spent thousands of hours to fuck their shut up.

Yeah that was me not replying to the correct post.

I would turn her cunt inside out.

iktf

>wanting to grow bigger and stronger and more confident is a bad thing

For a girl? Yes.

holy shit why the fuck do women do this to themselves

Why shouldn't women desire those things too? Muscles aren't exclusive to men.

>taking steroids as a woman
>winning in life

take one.

If I run only 5mg Anavar a day will I still have the possibility of negative side effects such as voice deepening, balding, clit enlarging, etc?

I want to into Natasha-mode, but I am extremely girly, submissive, and my fertility and femininity is important to me. I'm just not putting on muscle fast enough for my liking right now, and I can't go on a dreamer-bulk or else I'll become planetary. Do I need to just increase gym frequency? Or should I just hop on Var and keep the dose small? (5mg a day, as I mentioned before)

natty muscles for the most part are.

I honestly think most woman can get away with doing like only leg day type training and look pretty decent.

But yea these fucking Anavar fitness whores who lie about taking shit are actually doing a dis-service to society making frumpy non-lifting girls think they'll look like a jacked dude from working out 3 times a week.

>women need to be that jacked to lift 12kg

The fuck?

You're right. Women have muscles too.
But wanting the same level of muscularity as a guy is indicative of having some problems.

No one who does a lot of the things we do here is really normal. Hell there is no such thing as a person who doesn't carry some scars on their heart.

But wanting to get swole as fuck as a woman is indicative of some problems. Nothing that would shut down their lives per-se.
It's just that it stops me from wanting to force ye ole 9x6 into them in a rapey manner and see them as interesting oddities to mentally dissect and manipulate for the most part.

because they are women you fucking retard.

>from qt to asian roider

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

>5mg a day
That's what bikini girls run.

Depending on your genetics you could avoid experiencing any sides even at 10-20mg. Cycle 10mg for 12 weeks while lifting heavy and eating at least 500-800cal above TDEE. If you experience any sides stop. If you don't repeat with 20mg.

t. cruising on 10mg and getting swole with no sides

She was perfect before, why would she do it?

Venus de Milo mode

birth of venus mode

i want to get fucked by a girl like this

like i want her to take control n push/bounce on my dick while i just stand/lay there

FUKKK

yeah m8 that sounds nice
>tfw large woman fetish but no beefQTgf

You fantasize about rape a lot dont ya buddy

Why do women respond so well to Anavar? Fuck even if its like 80% purity mexican sewer lab shit they still get incredible gains

Pics if you?

Just admit you're gay already OP. It's so pathetic that you keep posting this

>have amazon woman fetish
>come to this thread

Thanks for killing my boner. These pics are disgusting.

>small tits 1st pic
>inverted tits second pic

Well done

when a grill has better instertions that most males

Mirin jaw gains.

Arnold seems ok

WHOS THIS ?

He's had multiple heart surgeries a valve replacement and he now has to be on a vegan only diet for the rest of his life.

He's okay, but he's not doing well.

Why would she do that to herself?

She was a qt

for the gainz

well, except you're wrong.

having lots of muscle mass is very strongly correlated with longevity for both males and females

these girls will keep most of this mass until they get old if they keep working out

the extremely minor risk of some extra testosterone will be more than negated by this

consider also that it is not currenty even certain that either FTM or MTF transponders live on average significantly shorter or not. it is possible but we don't know (because the difference is small and not easy to measure)

transponders lel, transgenders*

>consider also that it is not currenty even certain that either FTM or MTF transponders live on average significantly shorter or not

considering the suicide rate there's definitely evidence that points to trannies living shorter lives

She's better now

I remember when she posted here, maybe it was on /fraud/ or her own thread

well I don't think that relates to the roids

I guess they kill themselves less if they get the medications tho

>I guess they kill themselves less if they get the medications tho
not really

>having lots of muscle mass is very strongly correlated with longevity for both males and females
Having muscle mass? Yes. Having that much muscle mass as a female? No.
A geared up female who needs the sauce to have that much muscle? FUCK NO. The damage to their cardiovascular system is horrifying.
Having that much muscle mass as a male. Yeah, if it's natty. If it isn't then they're pretty much fucked unless they have amazing genetics or a shitload of cash to pay for the surgeries.

>these girls will keep most of this mass until they get old if they keep working out
LOL
Bitch, they will NEVER be able to keep 1/10 of this muscle mass if they give up the gear and lift. Hell they wont' even have the fucking will or drive to lift either.

>the extremely minor risk of some extra testosterone will be more than negated by this
The amount of test they are on at this moment is fucking their health harder then a blond dyke in a black fraternity.

>consider also that it is not currenty even certain that either FTM or MTF transponders live on average significantly shorter or not. it is possible but we don't know (because the difference is small and not easy to measure)

FTMs live significantly shorter and worse lives and MTFs have unbelievably high suicide rates.

If ftms didn't have that very short snatch(lol) of time where they were still passably female and were utterly depraved cocksluts who'd do anything for a quick dicking or to suck a pair balls then their entire section of the lgbtqa rainbow would be a complete wash.

And geared up bitches if they aren't full on dyke or look like a dude if you put your finger over their tits and snatch can SOMETIMES be worth a balls deep powerfuck/rape. But most of the swole chicks are just...go straight to vague bisexuality do not go pass go do not collect 200$.

>implying a female body doesnt respond the same as men to roids

Outwardsly it does, but internally, it's a fucking mess.
You should really read up on what it does to women's bodies.

Thats bodybuilding friend.
You get swole and win comps for money and fame

If you mean babies and shit naturally (no pun intended) it affects that

where to find thicc amazon mama bear gf????

pls Veeky Forums

Pics?

sexy

What's wrong with you people. Literally these are the only attractive women in this thread:

All of the posted transformation pics are of really hot girls, that have become titless transsexual mentally ill monsters.

I can't help but find a cutie like this to be emasculating