Should i use steroids?

>join gym 2 years ago with buddy
>after 5 months buddy begins using steroids
>2 years later he's about double my strength, looks shredded and people seem to mire him and not me.

Makes me think, the rock used roids aswell as many other Veeky Forums celebrities so why am i sitting here on the natty train thinking i'm somehow moral? Am i just deluding myself, is steroids the only way to be Veeky Forums ?

Depends what you define as fit?

If you wanna be huge, strong and shredded all year round, hop on roids but research before you do

Go natty. Try harder. When your buddy is dying from brain cancer, you'll thank me.

You wanna roid, you'll have to decide for yourself. Don't depend on an Middle-eastern ISIS bulletin board to make the decision for you.

Doesn't everyone who goes on Veeky Forums ? i want to look shredded and strong but there's always a social stigma for using roids and i feel a guilt.

Is it WRONG to use it?

The rock was an athlete. Taking roids was ine risk among many prof athletes do for cash. You are a internet nerd. Doing drugs is not a risk that will improve your life.

It's considered mentally ill to abuse illegal drugs, yes.

I feel your situation, but still I would remain natty.
Having to pin test for the rest of your life so you don't look shitty and lose all gains? Nah thank you.

Be proud of your work and the fact that you stay natty.

I dont roid because im worried the negative consequences would out weight the enjoyment of the results.

If you feel the opposite, then roid.

Absofuckinglutely. They're amazing. I would suggest getting in really decent cardio shape prior so you don't get a blood pressure spike. My recommendation is test and tren, although I'd do just some test first until you're comfortable injecting.

wait until youre 35 then roid

So many weak faggots on this board. Pin test OP. Just don't go crazy and you'll be fine. Blast and cruise.

>in gym 2 years ago with buddy
>>after 5 months buddy begins using steroids
years later he's about

If you arent in competition it isn't wrong, steroids are good for you if used correctly.

here's a secret, everybody moderately impressive is on roids

Lol dude. Cant you see how many things youll have to let go. How big of obligation it is. You wont be able to chill, get drunk with friends. Youll always have to use that, so say bbye to traveling. And, what about looking big and shreded. Youll chase things, and suffer consequences not worth it. All you friking virgins who think mires and one night stands are worth it.

If you want to, then yes. Just decide if the risks and negative side effects are worth it to you. Otherwise, just become the stereotypical natty and brag about being natural as a way to hide your sadness about not being a shreddi.

If you're really that jealous, like a woman, then you should just continue acting like one and snitch about him behind his back.

wait, you can't stop once you've started?

oh shit

>is it wrong to use it
its never that black and white.

I'm currently on my first cycle and my advice would be don't do it. Being jacked isn't going to improve your life that much. Test makes you feel awesome, but it can also change your perspective and make you treat people you care about in a different, negative way. All in all, I'm risking my health (here come the arguments that roids are somehow safer than being natty) because I'm insecure about my body and I'm hoping having a better body will fix some problems in my life. It won't. Don't be like me. So what if it takes you 10 years to look good. It gives you a long term goal and plan to achieve it.

>tattoo in the triangle between his pecs
well this is fucking retarded

You have a very misinformed view of steroids. Only certain oral compounds should decrease your alcohol intake, as the liver processes them.

Also, they don't damper your social life, though you will occasionally be more of a dick, but no one will care except sensitive low-test guys.

Source: Went from 175 lbs to 195 lbs in first cycle, and from 185 lbs to 207 lbs in this cycle. Nothing changed except my diet. Suffered no negative side effects per my medical checkup, except occasional muscle cramping. Now I'm off them and maintaining weight, and will be flying across country next week.

Yes you absolutely can. If you're thinking about juicing, you need to educate yourself medically. Post cycle therapy is the most important part of steroids. Using a good androgen receptor blocking agent, such as tamoxifen (used in breast cancer treatment) while coming off a cycle stops the eventual buildup of estrogen from affecting the body to reduce muscle mass.

Last year after coming off cycle, I only lost 5 of the 20 lbs I gained. I increased my tamoxifen dose this cycle, so it should be around the same level of muscle retention.

Do it, get cansur, fap ur pene and LET IT BE. FAP PENE AND SMILE

Essentially I am pathetically weak. Like, super duper fucking weak, and also a skeleton. It's awful. I thought about juicing once to get some initial bulk and strength, then going natty. Is that possible?

Thinking about sterons in terms of 'morality' is honestly pointless and dumb af. You might think about the 'cheating' aspect and the idea of getting things you didn't work for, but you still have to work hard to look good on roids. Also to not fuck your health up. Besides, being born in a first world country (im assuming) to the parents that you have gave you an unearned leg up on more than half the worlds population in terms of health, money, education, etc.. That's also unfair. Idk if this makes much sense, but the way I view it, the only thing that matters is your thoughts on it and the effect it has to you. If you feel bad about it, don't do it. If you just want to do it because you're jelly of your bro, which is understandable, I wouldn't do it. You need to put serious thought into something like sterons, because the people who don't either end up fucking their bodies up for a long time afterwards, looking like shit, or they become '5%ers' which is about as bad.
There isn't a 'right' and 'wrong' about using gear in the sense you're speaking of, and thinking about it with that in mind will give you more clarity in deciding whether or not to roid.

>roids are super safe bro, trust me, i did a cycle. look at this infograph made by a really smart Veeky Forums user. trust me bro, roids have no side effects, just take this other thing to stop the negative stuff and ur set bro! welcome to gains heaven! see you in the roid general brah u made it

Is there a period of time where you have to use again or you'll start to lose your gains?

what are some good sources to learn about gear for someone with absolutely 0 experience?

lol

>androgen receptor blocking agent, such as tamoxifen
did you mean to type estrogen or are you misinformed?

leddit's steroid sub has a good wiki

/fraud/ thread

Don't even think about it then

This guy is my goal body.

Veeky Forums is full of natties who still buy into momscience scaremongering about gear, do your research properly on other sites and if you absolutely have to ask this nicaraguan mewing forum about gear ask /fraud/

Yeah, it's totally possible. I went on a cycle and was natty for 1.5 years afterwards with only a 5 lbs loss of weight. Just have to keep up your diet and exercise to maintain your muscle mass. Like I said, it's all about proper pct to avoid estrogen rebound, which is what causes muscle degradation post cycle.
It really depends on where you're at physically. If you've passed the human limit of musculature, you'll have to constantly use to maintain. Otherwise, as long as you pct correctly, you should expect to be able to maintain 80-90% of your gains without steroids, as long as you don't slack your exercise or diet.

GH15, enhanced athlete, getbig, AAS section on fitmisc, leddit/r/steroids, basically any decently active juicehead forum or subforum

I ain't to proud to admit I was thinking sarms instead of serms.

Do a lot of research and get everything else on point while you do. Roids are not a cure for shitty programming or shitty diet. The bar for roids to be necessary is really very high.

If you're young, esp late teens, growth hormone shit you could maybe consider because height gains. If you're in your twenties or early thirties I would seriously be wary of taking anything, this is likely to be something you just don't care about in a few years and it can make shit like having kids very difficult with the testosterone type roids.

In moderation as you age it can work wonders.