How much time to be like him?

how much time to be like him?

op here

You're extremely close. I'd say try to gain another 5-10 pounds of muscle, then just cut.

To be like me? Protip, you cant.
proove its me: pic related, an older pic of me.

at least 3

However long it takes you to do one test cycle.

... Also possibly a cut.

extremely close? dude, he is far far away. OP looks like he is lifting half a year, the other guy at least 3 years. Just check the back or chest size.

Less than a year with discipline but your pecs probably won't be as nicely shaped

How to get such nicely shaped pecs?

genetics.

The guy you posted used roids

You don't have those insertions, so you can never look like that.

maybe even 4

nope, i remember the cbt thread where he posted his pic. he does not.

He does.

lmao no, are you a delusional fatty that thinks he's gonna be bigger after a cut or why are you so far off? the guy in the OP has more than that on OP, it's another 1-2 years

The OP is nearly the same size, just higher BF. I'm a roider, and there is no way this physique requires roids unless you're extremely low test and/or retarded.

Veeky Forums in a nutshell.

I think you mean one more.

If I'm not mistaken OP has already got a flue shot.

That's pretty close to peak natural at that bodyfat percentage.
The fact that his muscles are that popped at that bodyfat level says that he's on as well.

You honestly have no fucking clue what it takes to get to that level as a 100% natural. Basically because you've not put in the work to get there nor have you ever concerned yourself with what actual naturals have to do or go through to get there.
Most of your understanding of natural comes from how you can LIE about being natural and lie about others who are on so that your natty status won't be brought into question.

If that is truly the natty limit, it only makes roiding seem like a better option. That guy probably looks DYEL with a shirt on. When you roid, you can be at 6-8% bodyfat year round with huge muscles.

no one can deny

why would you think that????

I'm sorry but it sounds like you got some shit genetics or poor discipline , the body op posted is nowhere close the "natty" limits infact look at his arms, they are small. He had a nice chest and abs and that's it, imagine him in a shirt it wouldent even look like he's that big. I agree it would be hard to get there naturally and the guy may have used to get there but you are over hyping the physique so much.

Why would you want to have trouble wearing fat guy shirts that want strangle your arms and chest and feel uncomfortable on your back, and finding pants that can fit around your thighs and not show off your ass or draw attention to whatever leg you decide to put your dick on?

That shit's fucking annoying.

I wear nothing but fitted shirts from H&M and Express, and have no issues. I also fit in normal people skinny jeans because I didn't try to get huge legs. I just made my shoulders, arms, and lats huge, and got to a super low BF percentage. Roids don't turn you into the fucking hulk unless you're doing a ridiculous cycle.

If I can't get it at walmart then I don't wear it.
Secondly, that was me, as a natural, back when I was hardcore into lifting and bodybuilding.

>5-10 pounds of muscle
>you are extremely close
Eeehhhh

too insecure to just train instead of aiming for other people...... sad

STATS
STATS
STATS
STATS

About tree fiddy

lol

fucking retards

4-8 years of training