How to get girlfriend to appreciate lifting

Be lifting consistently for 2 years, have pretty aesthetic body, only do it cause I got called fat when I was fat. Send girlfriend pic related, she replies about a previous night when we slept together and instead of an ego boost, I got sort of angry she didn't acknowledge my gains and switched straight to something else. Feel inadequate cause everyone notices my gains but her.

What do? Its like she completely blew off my devotion to the gym. How does one convince they're girlfriend to appreciate the lifting physique?

If she's with you then she appreciates your physique. That or she is simply so outclassed by your physique she must look away.

drop her like a hot potato

My ex used to lube up my biceps and ride it to climax, when I got home from gym.
God I miss her...

>waah! my gf called my penis huge instead of my biceps!

Its because what you sent her is fucking cringe
She changed the subject to quench the embarassment

You're welcome

How would that even work? Someone draw this so I can get a basic gestalt.

>messaging your girl on snapchat
>probably messages her on text, instagram comments, facebook aswell
>being this much of a numale cuckodoo

Kys yourself Jesus m8

>kill yourself yourself

Those are some huge melons mama
Nice headbands too

>wanting an ego boost from your gf
If you need that then you feel inadequate next to her and need validation and its showing, if she notices she's gonna drop you real quick

She is trying not to inflate your ego.

wtf is going on in this thread

>being this fucking stupid

>has a girlfriend
>has sex with girlfriend
>girlfriend compliments your huge penis
>still complain
C'mon man.

Any girl that WRITES LIKE THIS should be dumped immediately

I can guess immediately that she has a tumblr and hates the patriarchy.

ded

wow how insecure can you get bro

Oh god that thumbs up. I'm dying

I like it

>tfw no gf to ride my bicep

>What do?

Quit being such an insecure faggot. That will probably help.

god, i love this board

>being social and popular makes you a cuck

There has to be a video of somone doing this, and im going to find it.

>Being on every social media platform makes your popular
Kys

ghost this gains goblin thot immediately

FUCK MY SIDES

This is right

>riding a biceps to climax

(you)

Damn dude's clearly flexed a cep.

10/10
im wet

My ex did something similar except with my quad. She'd grind on it and it drove her crazy when I flexed it. I miss my ex too tho familia

This is why I wake up in the mornings. This shit right fucking here

t. insecure manlet

Get me in the screencap!

I went on autopilot as I went onto a board, but as soon as I saw that image I knew I was on Veeky Forums

Put me in the damn screencap

i really hope no one screen caps this shit

It's reddit, user, they are descendants from those responsible for the September that never ended

>that thumbs up

My ex did almost the same, except for using my triceps

Maybe she's feeling jealous about your dedication to working out and wants you to spend more time with her. She herself may feel insecure and not like taking about fitness.
If it's important to you, she should at least acknowledge and support/praise you for doing a good job. Talk with her and see if you can find some middle ground. If she makes fun of you for being fat, then is she really the one if you stopped being fit again?

femanon here, you're overthinking this. She's complimenting your dick. Women like dicks more than muscles, while muscles are still nice, they can't get erect while being played with, they can't cum, twitch, and do other things that they do. Penises are much more fun, but you could make her pay attention to your muscles by picking her up, because that's another thing girls like.
But first, understand that to us, a penis is a wonderful and magical thing.

Devin idk how to tell u but I'm moving into a single room apartment by the strip next semester cause it's $100 cheaper and on the strip sorry mate

Ffs he closed the browser and opened twitter idk when he will open this thread again

>girlfriend thinks you're good in the sack
>she's obviously attracted to you
>Who gives a fuck if she compliments you what are you a fucking teenaged girl?

Seriously, Trixie Tang.

Plus if you see her everyday or live with her chances are she won't notice unless she feels them.

I started doing squats and my husband didn't really notice until i made him squeeze it because he sees it everyday.

That's just kinda a weird place to grind against, sure you're not full of shit user?

I like grinding on legs but grinding on an arm, even an amazing arm, would be awkward.

This is probably true, or she thought this is the compliment you were fishing for. Either way you're an insecure beta OP.

Kek

But you can fist a woman with your huge forearms.

My sides are in orbit