twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>SIP meme

I LIVE FOR THAT SHIT

Aware pls
Hu is this z10nist and how did he manage to convince us to gib him shekels

>he doesnt drink monster energy drinkā„¢

Fuck off, newfag.

the nose knows

Cmon now, it's not like their selling stupid shit to suckers and using that money to further the goals of Israel.

this is pathetic

why doesn't mods ban this shit?

o-ok

I want newfags to buy monster energy drink and go back to plebbit

This. Monster for life.

pay us for elite social workouts too goy

You got to hand it to the Jews, they are good at marketing. But I guess they have been tricking the goyim for thousands of years so it probably comes naturally.

Listen to Buffet you retarded underage sips fags.

It's poorly contrived CIA memery. So the worst kind of forced meme shit.

It may not be CIA but it really looks like the same shit we see from /r/thewhatever subreddits that infected here a couple of years ago and the style of crap we've been getting from /pol/ et al for a while, and that appears to have been part of overfunded cyber warfare shit. So bad faith on the side of the mods and Jap moot.

For now just hide the threads.

some might think its advertising
go restart your phone one more time :^)

XDDDD

Red bull is a million times better. Monster is for poor white trash. So glad mods are finally trimming this shit

>Hu is this z10nist and how did he manage to convince us to gib him shekels
gas yourself woman

Personally IF I have to drink an energy drink I get a Rockstar Organic, they don't have any weird chemical flavoring and are pretty decent. That or pic related, the sensation from drinking this is entirely different than drinking caffeine.
How many zionists are there in our government, shit.

>How many zionists are there in our government, shit.

Trump is explicitly pro Zionist Israel.

he's also anti-(((Federal Reserve)))

Yeah but so was Hillary, in fact she was even more so.
Couple that with what would have been the first feminist presidency complete with all sorts of insanity and Trump was the better option.
That was JFK's own damn fault, he never should have taken their campaign donations.

>mfw i tried the red sip and it tasted like shit

Just like the now dynastic Friedman family.

>in fact she was even more so.
You really need to keep up with the politics in the area. Trump has left the Palestinians in the cold, he's more pro zionist than any other US president and maybe even US presidential candidate ever. It was hoped a couple of months ago he wouldn't favor one side but now he has and shit's getting fucked up.

Sips is a newfag meme

I prefer when we made threads about supermongs sister

Where did that faggot go btw, I was away from fit for few months and he stopped posting during that time.

i.imgur.com/dWY8HGR.jpg

Didn't Ibleyibleyibley stop being natty and that just made the whole rivalry go a bit weird?

next time post the damn photo

>thinks the sip meme is shilling
>so new he doesn't know how to post a photo
Checks out

>we're not shilling